It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing French Indigo Girl in Africa (Tippi)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
the girl form, the wild thornberrys. LOL

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
jungle book.
but with a real girl.
crazy mother and father.

evny..
I wish I did that as a chiled.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Pretty special girl. Here's the whole video if anyone's interested

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   
What an incredible video!
Really brightened my morning, thanks!

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Her connection with the animals is amazing.!
However, I get the feeling she was being exploited by taking these dangerous/miraculous photos and videos.

link   
Her connection with the animals is amazing.!
However, I get the feeling she was being exploited by taking these dangerous/miraculous photos and videos.

link   
you do realize that these animals are all rescue/pets. they were tame to begin with.
www.telegraph.co.uk...

Not really spectacular, other than she is white.

Cool story but she is far from magical. Just a kids that grew up with animals around her.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
yes, we all can have this kind of relationship with nature...very awesome to see her and the animals with love & light

the lion does lay with the lamb in higher dimensions and other realities....this can happen here and is happening here...

choose to be it, be it

love

thank you

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Wikipedia article:

en.wikipedia.org...

She was born in June 1990, so she would be 21 today.
edit on 11-2-2012 by Shoonra because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Thank you very much for sharing this, this little girl is truly connected, at one. I can feel in my heart that this was the way we were meant to be. It's so sad that we destroy this beautiful world, and mercilessly slaughter each other.

I hope one day we will reclaim what we have forgotten.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

That's a cool video, she definitely portrays an Indigo. I am an Indigo child as well. I was at one of my friends houses a few months back and all 6 of her cats jumped on my lap and let me pet them. Granted this was the first time I had ever been around these cats. Indigo's are generally healers like myself, and give off energy that attracts animals because of it's peaceful nature.
edit on 11-2-2012 by WiindWalker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kenrichaed
Not one person on here thinks this is an extremely dangerous move on the part of her parents? Wild animals are wild animals no matter what type of connection you think you have with them. Any one of these creatures could kill her in a matter of seconds if she does one little thing they feel threatened by.

I'm glad you all got that warm and fuzzy feeling but I see parents that need to be locked up when I watch these videos.
Well as we have learnt thanks to some resourceful posters, these animals were apparently tamed and not normal wild animals. I don't really think the parents are at fault here, this girl has probably had the most amazing childhood ever, she shares a connection with nature that not many of us here can claim to have, and I find it a very beautiful thing. Your typical mindset of fear of disconnection from nature is why we are destroying this Earth and the life on it so rapidly, we have no respect for nature and we don't know how to live within the bounds of nature, instead we forcefully change nature so that it meets our needs, almost as if we aren't a native species to this Earth...

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   
It's absolutely amazing how she interacts with those animals! She was obviously put on this earth to connect with them and make a difference. Now.....if I could only figure out what I was meant to do!!!

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   
I don't understand what makes her an "indigo"?

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I don't see what the big deal is. Someone fill me in please?

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by LongbottomLeaf
I don't see what the big deal is. Someone fill me in please?

Sorry you don't see anything wonderful, it's not really something that someone can just "fill you in" on.

edit on 11-2-2012 by L00kingGlass because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by outandopen
you do realize that these animals are all rescue/pets. they were tame to begin with.
www.telegraph.co.uk...

Cool story but she is far from magical. Just a kids that grew up with animals around her.

The whole thing is staged! All these comments of the poor people (even ATS members who should know better) so eager to clasp and grasp at anything for a good feeling fix. The Movie generation!

Like she says herself it was hard work and her parents put her through a punishing schedule with juvenile, captive animals. Where is all the magic in that, lol! You people! No wonder the authorities get away with enslaving you. Walt Disney. lol! Total sycophantic dribble I'm afraid!

I did not watch the video and I think it is a bit creepy you all getting off on Tarzan white girl semi naked with animals. Hmmm!!!

And all this stuff about indigo children! Hahahaha! What a pile of new age wishy washy Walt Disney, make believe, fairy story, escapist nonsense!!!
edit on 11-2-2012 by Revolution9 because: even more to say...

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Revolution9

Originally posted by outandopen
www.telegraph.co.uk...

The whole thing is staged! All these comments of the poor people (even ATS members who should know better) so eager to clasp and grasp at anything for a good feeling fix. The Movie generation!

Like she says herself it was hard work and her parents put her through a punishing schedule with juvenile, captive animals. Where is all the magic in that, lol! You people! No wonder the authorities get away with enslaving you. Walt Disney. lol! Total sycophantic dribble I'm afraid!

I did not watch the video and I think it is a bit creepy you all getting off on Tarzan white girl semi naked with animals. Hmmm!!!

And all this stuff about indigo children! Hahahaha! What a pile of new age wishy washy Walt Disney, make believe, fairy story, escapist nonsense!!!
edit on 11-2-2012 by Revolution9 because: even more to say...

^ This attitude is what is wrong with our society.

edit on 11-2-2012 by L00kingGlass because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Revolution9

The whole thing is staged!
Errrr... she lived in tents in Africa for 10 years of her childhood, the whole thing is not staged in the way you suggest. Most of the animals may have been tamed, but some of them are still very powerful beasts with the ability to tear her apart in seconds... I would like to see you do the same thing without crapping your pants. Your negative comments and disgusting attitude are not wanted here.

Tippi had a nomadic upbringing, living in tented camps in the African desert.
-
"She was born and raised until the age of 10 totally in the wild," said her mother.

PS - welcome to my foe list, not many people make it on there, you're actually the 2nd person so far... but you sir have done it one post, now that is an achievement you should be proud of.

edit on 11-2-2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by L00kingGlass

I can also stage events with preserve animals
whoopdee dooooooo

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join