It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing French Indigo Girl in Africa (Tippi)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+39 more 
posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 05:36 AM
link   
I just found out about an amazing girl named Tippi, born in Namibia, Africa. Apparently this girl has been around for quite a while now, she's probably a young adult by now. However I did a search for 'Tippi' and there didn't seem to be anything about her on ATS, so I thought I'd share this with you guys.

I had never heard of her until a few hours ago, but there's just something about this girl which absolutely blew my mind and almost brought tears to my eyes. I don't know if this has anything to with Indigo children (I just copied the video title), but it doesn't really matter, because I know this will blow your mind.

Here she is interacting with a Cheetah:

And this is just a compilation of Tippi pictures:

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Amazing videos ChaoticOrder - thanks for posting. Watching this was a great way to start my day. Feeling Tippi's connection with the animals has such a soothing afffect on me - I feel better just having seen these images. The Indigo children have so much to teach us.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Thanks CO for sharing this.
I really really loved it

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by galacticgirl

Feeling Tippi's connection with the animals has such a soothing afffect on me - I feel better just having seen these images.
I know what you mean. I felt the exact same way after seeing her interact with all those animals in such a natural way... I think it reminds of me what Humans used to be. Before we became this materialistic technological society with no empathy or true understanding of nature.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Massive, Massive S&F

I have nothing to say other than what has been said already. truly inspiring.
lost for words.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   
No You Tube accesss
Picture please

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trillium
No You Tube accesss
Picture please
Well why don't you try doing a Google image search for 'tippi'? Not every thread can supply information in the exact format that you want.

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder

ROFL its a leopard.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 06:39 AM
link   
We have little kitties that flop just like that when they want a belli rub.

I think her kitty might eat her eventually though...

Bing images of Tippi here
edit on 11-2-2012 by kawika because: added link

One image indicates she was born in 1990.
edit on 11-2-2012 by kawika because: add text

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by eRastaMouse

ROFL its a leopard.
Eh what ever. They look fairly similar, and I just assumed it was a Cheetah because that's what the title of the video says. I think there are more important issues to be discussed in this thread though.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

Wow!

She certainly has a connection, gives me vibes of Bindi Irwin. Thought I'd add some pics of her in here.

great pic!

Lastly this one.

Pics all sourced from this great website of her. Tippi of Africa

Late Edit: Some of those pics in my link show her like a gazillion little kids pics... without a top... In this case I would argue there is nothing sinister going on here, these are purely artistic photo's of a natural kid in nature.
edit on 11-2-2012 by Qumulys because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   
The guy we see at the beginning of the first video is "Jacques Perrin", which is a French filmmaker. He met Tippi in Africa.

You'll find all the informations you want in the Wiki page: Tippi Degré

Official website

Lots of beautiful photos

The family moved to France in 2000 but Sylvie adds: "When we returned to Africa in 2006 Cindy ran up to Tippi and played with her hair, grooming her. It was quite beautiful."

Tippi also grew up among the San bushmen of northern Namibia — hunter-gatherers who treated her as one of their own.

Now 18, Africa's Mowgli has started studying for a degree in cinema at the Sorbonne in Paris.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Qumulys

This pic is also very cool:

edit: and this one:

edit on 11-2-2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by eRastaMouse

ROFL its a leopard.

ROFL it's a cheetah.

ETA: Hold on a minute, I just watched the video again... it is a leopard.

edit on 11-2-2012 by CranialSponge because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   

reply to post by Qumulys

This pic is also very cool:

edit: and this one:

Ho i see no problem now
to late

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   
What an awesome thread. The indigos are a subject I've been interested in for a while. It's is very apparen that Tippi has a strong connection to the bushmen way of life. She also seems to be able to make friends with fierce predators, which is what I found so inspiring about the images from the official site, and from your videos.

It's really quite phenomenal. Thanks for sharing!

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   
This seems to be the documentary made about her, but it appears to be in French or something like that.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

She looks like shes part of the ostrich!

You might enjoy the video in my thread in my sig, its all about the gift of childhood and our connections to it.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   
she certainly has found that connection in life with these animals living within her backyard, not many do or can experience such a gift. well done

not something most parents would allow for a child, no matter the circumstance.

+7 more 
posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Amazing and wonderful! Her intuitive understanding of animals allowed her to make these close bonds with wild creatures (perhaps because she is one herself).
It appeared as though the Leopard was treating her exactly as she would a cub and she responds in kind.

This is potential we all have within us and need to find again lest we destroy the planet and all that is beautiful upon her.

ETA - this reminded me of my wife who grew up in Borneo and Zaire. She was in a bad mood because she was getting called in to work on a Saturday.
She watched the clips and left with a smile on her face and a tear in her eye.

I don't care for the "indigo" label at all - it implies that she is different when truly there is a "tippi" within us all.
One of the reasons she could be close to animals was her lack of labeling everything and instead just offering love without condition, name or expectation.

Thank you so much.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join