It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jacques Vallee: Implications of UFO Phenomena - Thinking Allowed.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by karl 12

Paranormal Phenomena and UFO Phenomena are the same thing. They are demons masquerading as different things. Jacques Vallee is right on the money and this is basically what he's saying.

S&F for you OP. Lots of UFO fanatics will deny any connection though because they are still hoping they are martian men from different planets when in reality they are the same fallen angels that were cast out of heaven and come from another dimension.
edit on 13-2-2012 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by RevelationGeneration
reply to post by karl 12

Paranormal Phenomena and UFO Phenomena are the same thing. They are demons masquerading as different things.
And so 37 years ago John keel was also correct.In 1975 he published the Mothman Prophecies based on his investigation of reported alien creatures and ufos in West Virginia.He linked poltergeists and other paranormal events to the ufo sightings which he claimed were all occurring at the same time...

But why would demons need flying saucers?

As a way and means of stealing human souls during abductions? and replacing them with Changelings,just like they did during the middle ages when they arrived disguised as faries and elves...

If thats true,things could'nt possibly get any worse for humanity,especially when knowing that perhaps many millions of people have been abducted...

Demons seem more like evil aliens such as darth vadar,than they seem like fallen angels...Dont they?
edit on 13-2-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

The so called "Flying saucers" are all part of the deception. Really there are no credible flying saucers that have been seen or recorded on film. The real UFOs that can't be explained are normally always orbs of light... does that really seem like a flying saucer? The bible says the devil appears as an "angel of light" and I'm sure the other fallen angels are capable of doing that also. Seems alot like these UFO's.

Jacques Vallee believes these things come from another dimension, this is exactly where demons come from. There is spiritual war going on that we can not normally see, but every now and then we get glimpses of it.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by RevelationGeneration

Yes but four different people raised within four different belief systems can all see the same alien entity simultaneously...

But all four will say and believe that they saw something different...

One person will say they saw an angel...

Another person will say they saw a demon...

Another person will say they saw a space alien...

And the other person will refuse to admit they saw anything...

So who knows what these alien entities really are?

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   

After experiencing and dealing with my own sightings of flying crafts from unknown origins...

And after reading well over two hundred non-fiction books about the paranormal,ufo's and alien encounters...

I think that flying saucers are time machines and the aliens who pilot them are time travellers...

And would'nt inter-dimensional machines and the beings who pilot them also be considered time machines and time travellers as well?

So i think that flying saucers are inter-dimensional time machines and the beings who pilot them are inter-dimensional time travellers...

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   

reply to post by blocula

The so called "Flying saucers" are all part of the deception. Really there are no credible flying saucers that have been seen or recorded on film. The real UFOs that can't be explained are normally always orbs of light... does that really seem like a flying saucer?
if you or anyone else looks through every page of this link,you may change your mind about the existence of flying saucers...

This imo is easily the best site available about UFO's,with 14 pages containing hundreds of UFO photos with descriptions and case details about everyone of them...The Best UFO Pictures Ever Taken -1870-2011 > ufocasebook.com...

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

if you or anyone else looks through every page of this link, you may change your mind... www.alienresistance.org...

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

That's a strawman argument, why did you post that?

One person will say they saw an angel... Another person will say they saw a demon...

There is usually a clear distinction between an encounter with an Angel and a demon. Angels are peaceful and demons are not. I don't see why 2 people would claim they are different if they experienced the same thing.

Another person will say they saw a space alien...

For space aliens to exist it would mean evolution needs to be true (which isn't) and life would have to of evolved on other planets. So that rules out "aliens" being from space.

And the other person will refuse to admit they saw anything..

But wait you just said this person claimed to have saw something, and now he is refusing to admit he saw anything?

Can you see the problem with strawman argumentation?

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

I think that flying saucers are time machines and the aliens who pilot them are time trevellers...

First time I've ever heard that theory. Any reason you believe this, any evidence to suggest this is the case or possible? We need to be careful to not make up wacky theory's because they sound cool. Sci-fi movies are cool to watch and all (im a fan), but we shouldn't confuse them with reality.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   

He or she is well aware and knows they saw something,but they will refuse to admit the reality of what they saw to themselves or anyone else because the entities existence is too much for them to face,whatever it really is...

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   

reply to post by blocula

I think that flying saucers are time machines and the aliens who pilot them are time trevellers...

First time I've ever heard that theory. Any reason you believe this, any evidence to suggest this is the case or possible? We need to be careful to not make up wacky theory's because they sound cool. Sci-fi movies are cool to watch and all (im a fan), but we shouldn't confuse them with reality.
Take a moment or two and read through my opening post in this thread and you'll know some of the bizzare and frightening experiences i've been exposed to without warning all throughout my life > www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

"One theory which can no longer be taken very seriously is that UFOs are interstellar spaceships."
- Arthur C. Clarke

"There seems to be no evidence yet that any of these craft or beings originate from outer space."
-Gordon Creighton

I'll just leave you with that and the link I provided above. I gave you the truth of what these things really are, I am not going to force my belief on you. I have made plenty of threads on this subject before, just check my profile.

I think if you do some real research which doesn't consist of UFO fanatics who want interstellar spaceships to be real, you will come to the same conclusion as these experts: www.alienresistance.org...

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

I do not doubt your experiences, but Jesus Christ is the only one that can deliver you from evil.

Psalm 23:4 - "Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for you are with me; your rod and your staff they comfort me."

Jesus is LORD. Nothing can hurt you if you are his disciple.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Can someone sum this up for me? i dont feel like watching the video

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by dayve
Can someone sum this up for me? i dont feel like watching the video

You're not much for reading either, I take it?

But, Yep. No problem. The Vid: Aliens as popularly conceived probably don't exist. However, with your apparent study ethic, or if you're a skeptic, you will certainly miss the point.

Hope that helps. If not, try "clicky" on the play button. Or google Jacques Vallee.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Blue Shift

I'm not quite sure I follow the logic. I'm not one of those people who have that weird self-hatred of their own species, or think that humankind is somehow inherently evil or immature to the point where an external power needs to isolate us or keep secrets from us as a form of parenting.

I never said mankind was evil. I don't hate myself but I see myself in a realistic fashion within a possible greater context. I would say man is misguided, not evil. It's not necessarily an external power if you incorporate a mass consciousness parameter into the universal equation.

There is no secret keeping either. We have been told in various forms about the true nature of reality throughout time. Buddhism is the same thing as Christianity. Native Americans believe in spirits and such etc. The main point is a "spirit" or some sort of consciousness survives physical death and exists seperate from the body. And that has been verfied by NDEs etc that show us that consciousness does survive death. It's further verified by other beings who exist in UFOs and have told experiencers directly. Whether you believe them is certainly your choice. The fact that science has backed themselves into a materialistic reductionist corner is their own doing.

It brings me joy to see you are up for a challenge Blue Shift, however remember the old saying:

"You are who you hang out with."

You hang out on Earth where people will buy $100 million dollar mansions while others have nothing. People will get to be 300+ lbs over their ideal body weight while others starve to death. People put more effort into making money than trying to figure out who they are and why they are here. Etc Etc. And that is in 1st world nations where people are apparently "nicer" and "more educated." The lizard brain survival of the fittest type stuff can get far uglier in poorer countries.

We only have ourselves to compare to in terms of morals. But I meet people everyday in their 20s and 30s who only care about their immediate needs and make zero attempt to see themselves within the context of a greater universal picture. There is no evidence to support us being "worthy" of access to higher energies (if such spiritual tests do exist). We don't even care for our own species. We see families with relatives related by blood fighting over money in small claims court. The smart people are put to work for the military who design instruments of destruction. Others go out and make themselves tons of money in private sector which might give folks jobs through a trickle down effect but it's hardly a spiritual way of life. We launch bombs at everything that frightens us. We consume and consume even at the cost of other species' existence (and possibly our own in the future) who also live on this world.

We personally might not care if polar bears go extinct as long as we have jobs and can support our families. But I guarantee that thinking would stop if one replaces "polar bears" with "4th dimensional beings" who can more than stand up to us. They could walk into a room and you'd hardly be able to make eye contact with them without being scared out of your mind.

We are immature. Very immature. You may not except that because your ego doesn't want to... Believe me I went through the whole ego and denial thing too and I'm still not fully through it. But there is a lot more proof for us being children in the universe than us being masters.

This is a great thread because the UFO phenomena does IMO have very very serious implications to human beings. Ultimately there are 3 solutions to the Fermi Paradox:

1) We are alone. We are the first civilization to develop...well civilization. Advanced understanding of things we can't even see. Sure there may be moss and amoebas out on some planet 1000 light years away, but nothing like us. The situation that has arisen on Earth is very rare and we might be the only ones in the galaxy, possibly the entire universe.

2) Civilizations are common but no one has colonized the galaxy. If #1 is not correct we are back to the idea of life being common given the sheer numbers involved with the size of the universe. This might mean that the vast distances in space are just too much or perhaps it's normal for intelligent life to self destruct (nuclear war, other negative technologies) and never make it past a certain stage.

3) There is a galactic civilzation but so far we have been unable to discover its existence. (Dark Matter)

The UFO phenomena points to #3 as the likely candidate. Furthermore, the fact that none of them have "stepped on us" thus far might be an indicator that they have more respect for lesser creatures than we do.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Jacque Vallee has an agenda, and it can be gathered from his statements:

1. In an interview, Vallee recounted an experience in Russia -
"How come the Russian culture has preserved all this with the kind of regime you’ve had all these years?"....And they answered, "It’s very simple. In this respect we are ahead because you have had all these so-called ’rationalist’ thinkers in the West. The Russian tradition has always preserved some of the ancient ways, even under Communism."

So I said, "Why do you think there is such a difference between these two cultures when it comes to these traditions about nature?"

And they answered: "Well, you killed all your witches! So you’ve eliminated the genes from the gene pool. We’ve had an orthodox church here for centuries but they never killed the witches. Neither did the Communists. They did many horrible things, but only the Western church slaughtered the witches."
SUMMARY: COMMUNISM DESPITE IT'S HORRENDOUS AND VISCIOUS SLAUGHTER OF 20,000,000 PEOPLE, MAINLY BELIEVERS IN CHRIST JESUS, IS SOMEHOW MORE ADVANCED BECAUSE THEY DIDN'T KILL THEIR WITCHES WHICH ALLOWS THEM TO BETTER UNDERSTAND THE PHENOMENA.

2. In response to the question "Tell me what perhaps idealistic changes you might make in our present that would improve our future? " the answer summarised is:
- "The reason I am silent is that it’s so easy to come up with idealistic things. Jesus Christ did it, every prophet has done it, and usually they ended up with the exact opposite of what they wanted. "
- "I do wish that the impulse to search, to question reality, to search beyond the obvious face of reality, became more widespread. I wish that people had more of an interest in the mysteries around them. "
- "I also wish that there was a simple, medical way for all of us to experience what goes on in the moment of death without dying.......When you don’t fear death anymore your life is going to change radically."
- "The point is that we all have goggles over our minds and that’s where the UFO phenomenon comes in. It challenges these goggles! Our goggles are called culture, education, tradition and so on, and these are the things through which we see the world! We’re incapable of seeing the world through a different set of goggles. One of the opportunities that the UFO phenomenon is giving us is to look at reality in a much larger context."
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...
SUMMARY: CHRIST JESUS WAS NOT A SAVIOUR, THE AFTERLIFE IS AVAILABLE TO ALL AND THAT THE UFO PHENOMENA GIVES US MORE ENLIGHTENMENT THAN EDUCATION AND CULTURE (RELIGION) ONLY IF WE'D EMRACE AN INTEREST IN THE MYSTERIES.

Most bookstores file their books on UFOs/aliens in the New Age/Occult sections instead of the Science section.

The overwhelming volume of supposed messages from "aliens" centre on New Age beliefs, global unity, Christ was an ascended master not God, they were our creators etc etc. Did they truly come here to tell us these things?

What should all of this add up to in the minds of readers? That "UFOs" stem from the occult and that the phenomena is designed to alter beliefs of humanity into accepting the validity and "truthfulness" of occultism as the "real religion long suppressed by traditional religion".

Christ Jesus was God in the flesh, given for the salvation of man as the Way, Truth and Life. That every instruction given to us through inspired scripture is the way home to Our Father, who is Spirit, and that this world is physical and spiritual. It is the message that we must OVERCOME this world to obtain the next world.

"As for you, you were dead in your transgressions and sins, in which you used to live when you followed the ways of this world and of the ruler of the kingdom of the air, the spirit who is now at work in those who are disobedient." Ephesians 2:2-3

"The Spirit clearly says that in later times some will abandon the faith and follow deceiving spirits and things taught by demons." 1 Timothy 4:1

Vallee is no different than a false prophet or teacher who, by their very name, do not give all the Truth.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by WhoKnows100

I'm sure there were multitudes of witches who were killed along with everyone else who was killed during stalins purges,genocides and forced starvations.Just because those russian witches were'nt killed hundreds of years ago,does'nt mean there were'nt any witches killed in russia.What would Vallee have to say about that?

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Almost a year ago me and my family had what I'd describe as a high strangeness event.It was sunday evening and just before my sons bedtime me and the wife were in the bedroom watching some T.V.My son came into the room and said that there were lights floating about outside.I went to the window and observed four orange orbs that seemed to be motionless roughly one mile away and around 100ft in the air.

These orbs or or circle like objects glowed orange and just hung there in the sky. "Chinese lanterns" I proclaimed.There was some wind and although not too strong strong enough to affect these objects if they were lanterns.No movement, they just hung there.It began to strike us as odd behaviour for lanterns.So we stood and watched joined by my teenage daughter and my son becoming more excited.

After around ten minutes one of the orbs broke from the others and slowly rose a further hundred foot or so then slowly moved to the right of our vision to a distance of what must have been several miles from the remaining orbs (we get a fantastic unobtrusive view of the sky from the front of the house).It came to a halt sat seperate for several minutes then moved back into its original position with the other orbs.These things at such a distance must have measured in the feet and after 30 minutes of observation were clearly not lanterns (although this was my explanation to my son as he was getting more and more excitable).

These things hovered there for a good one to two hours, making slight movements now and again and sometimes blinking out and then back in.

The whole thing was pretty bizzare and owning a fantastic HD camcorder a decent DSLR with a few different lenses and very potent compact I still to this day have no idea why I didn't try for some footage (I'm pretty interested in the whole subject and to not do so was and is baffling).It just had a strange effect on the whole night and I wasn't afraid in any way but found myself not being as intersted as I should have been and going in and out of the bedroom to carry on watching T.V while my wife and kids stuck to the windows.

I should have been out in my car waving my camera about etc but I didn't , which like I say looking back is weird in itself.

Anyway they eventualy dissapeared and the night was over.

The next day we couldn't believe the strange light show we observed and I began to rue not being more investigative.

We had only lived in this small town for several months but I was sure someone else had observed the show as there are plenty of people who could have seen this around here but over the next few days (and to this day) nothing on facebook or blogs etc that we could find.

The last thing to this tale is like I say we were new to the area having moved from a large city 40 miles away, my wife the day after the sighting went into the towns nearest city for a bit of shopping, as she stood in the isle contemplating beans or spaghetti or somesuch an elderly gent walked between her and the isle and proclaimed "OH you live in the town house" the town house being the town name we live in, she looked to him and said "yes" in a startled manner to which he smiled and sauntered off.My wife who isn't backward in coming forward said it seemed very very odd and that how could he know where she lived as we were so new.(he wasn't a postman or neighbour and we had never had anyone over to repair anything etc).We new no one in the town and certainly now one in the nearest city.

It doesn't translate as odd on the page as it did in reality but coming the day after the sightings just gave the whole affair a high strangeness feel.

Like I say prosaic answers are easy to come by but the feeling it all had was very strange.

You had to be there I guess.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by macdad1

I recently had my own encounter with a slow flying black triangle that i described a few posts back and i was too mesmerized by the sighting to bother going back inside the house to get my cam-corder.Was it because i didnt want to miss any of what i knew was a rare event? Or were the occupants of the craft telepathically telling me not to film them? Hmmmm?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join