It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran to announce nuclear progress - Ahmadinejad

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Iran to announce nuclear progress - Ahmadinejad

uk.news.yahoo.com

Demonstrators carrying Iranian flags and pictures of Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei chanted "Death to Israel" and "Death to America."

"In the coming days the world will witness Iran's announcement of its very important and very major nuclear achievements," Ahmadinejad told a crowd at Tehran's Azadi (Freedom) Square in a speech relayed live on state television.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Yikes!

I wonder what this could be,
I'm sure they won't be hinting at anything to do with nuclear weapons as that would be suicide.

maybe something to do with energy purposes which the we will obviously spin it and accuse them of further seeking Nuclear weapons capability.

What do you think?

Maybe Israel might choose not to hold off a strike any longer.

uk.news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 04:36 AM
link   
we know what they are going to do with the item, so lets not point any fingures but instead walk the walk.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Iran has done this before - announced an impending announcement. It gets the media all excited and then nothing really happens. It is a way for the Iranian regime to get a bunch of the brainwashed to rant the tired old “death to Israel / America / Old Uncle Tom Cobley and all”. It’s all too much hate for me. A bit like a stuck record.

The Iranian authorities are masters of generating interest out of nothing. Every third thread on ATS comes out of Iran at the minute. How good they are; how well armed; how they'll destroy; how they are the victim; how how they have nice legs; how stoning is humane; how etc...

On a serious note. Maybe the Iranian authorities will announce that they will properly cooperate with the UN authorities and stop this game of charades and brinkmanship. If they are NOT attempting to build nukes then what’s to hide? Maybe, they will have a bout of honesty, just before the sanctions start to bite.

Maybe the announcement of an announcement is the announcement.

Regards

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Iran already has a nuclear power plant up and running at the The Bushehr facility? So what is left to announce about their nuclear progress? Maybe they are about to stick the middle finger up to Israel and the U.S and test an atom bomb
If Iran sucessfully tests a nuke in the coming days, Israel would not dare attack them 'smart move Iran'?..... Who knows what is next in these weird times.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 05:25 AM
link   
They will announce that they have cracked nuclear energy production, but the bad news is that they have also invented a really huge death ray which until now they couldnt power fully....

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Biigs

Already a thread here that pipped you to the post here

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   
www.msnbc.msn.com...

Yep. Here is another MSM picking it up now....good grief am I getting tired of hearing all the sabre rattling.
We get it....everyone certainly wants another war....the profits aren't as high as some would like this quarter....

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Could they Possibly be able to test a Nuke, not in a usable weapon form but as a test? could they be that far ahead already or would that be highly unlikely?

I know press announcements come out of there like hordes of junk mail, and they do it for attention,

but they already have the worlds attention so maybe they do have something big to announce!

maybe China or Russia have supplied them with fully enriched fuel in exchange for a Drone, just kidding.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by TrentReznor

Yahoo news? because we know they actually investigate instead of parrot questionable sources.
Really?
If they are attacked.....the bastards, how dare they defend their country. They know we have no choice but to spend billions attacking them. OUR SUPREME LEADER TOLD US TO.

Here comes my generic post to these threads.
----------------------------------------------

I agree that Ahmadinejad never said, wipe of map, he said wipe regime of the pages of history, referring to a political entity and not a racial or religious one.

when in all those videos they say (marg bar Esraiil), that does not mean death to Israel,
it means DOWN WITH, like if I say down with Ron Paul, I don't mean DEATH TO RON PAUL.

the words "marg bar " literally mean death to, but they are never meant to be taken literally. like if I say cool, it doesn't mean cold but rather nice or agreeable.

The focus is always on ZIONISM, not Jews since they have plenty of them in Iran, and it is not about Judaism, since the Iranian Jewish community even has its own schools and places of worship.

I know that the regime in Iran is terrible, but the people are just fighting against Zionism since they think it has caused too much suffering to the Palestinians, a people they identify with. The regime uses this to their advantage. That's all

This is propaganda and every thread that is started using what has been proven to be fake and bias news from sources far removed from the person or people in question should be put in the hoax section. It is a government hoax, but a hoax none the less.

It's like if I was to put the Martian landing that was aired over the radio that caused mass hysteria, and say it was proof of an alien invasion. In the interests of informing people and keeping facts with facts and lies with lies this should be immediately treated as a propaganda effort.

If china by proxy of a newspaper located in Germany said that the USA was filled with reptilian leadership, it would immediately be put in skunk works or hoax section, no matter the offence the OP felt or the people who believed it felt. It is a lie and since ignorance is not to be tolerated, this slander of the Iranian people should not be tolerated. It is usually used to fuel xenophobia and anti Muslim sentiment. Not very tolerant or educated in my opinion.

just facts, not state sponsored BS. This is provable, not like 9/11. The facts are there.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   
This is a duplicate thread: Original is here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by theBigToe
This is a duplicate thread: Original is here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

for future reference:

We Have A New Search Engine--Please Use It!

new topics

top topics

join