It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran to announce "very important" nuclear achievements

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Evanzsayz

Prison Planet got boring hey?

But the guys I will remember from that site as cognitivly laterally gifted are...
Vic
Quanum monkey butt
Sam wheat
Mark of the beast
Emus
and Peter wolf

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANNED
I hope its a test of there nuclear weapon and it turns out to be a nuclear dud like north korea's first test.
then we can bomb the heck out of there nuclear program that they claimed was only for peaceful use and not nuclear weapons

said the american that has no nukes on his country... seriously who the hell you people think you are? self proclaim saviours? world would be a lot better without you. I dont say iran does good deeds, but at least they are who they are... you guyz feel like you save people when actually invade them. bug off... (cant use the other one.)

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
They say that every year around the islamic revolution anniversary.

Same thing in China and Russia around their anniversary.

It's all for propaganda.

I don't expect them to reveal something new... most of the stuff out of Iran's government propaganda in terms of weapons or discovery are most of the time total bull and never makes it in the real world or is a copy of something old with a new paint job and a new name. It's all for show.

What he said.

Plus lets review how this goes every year...did a quick search, didn't find anything good for last year, but 2010 had a few highlights on Feb 11

An electric car. www.abovetopsecret.com...

'Iran develops system to distract missiles'
Wed, 10 Feb 2010 21:27:10 GMT www.abovetopsecret.com...
also from same "Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad has ordered the shift of Iran's foreign currency reserves from the U.S. dollar to the euro. "

And then I got bored...but yeah...always gonna be 'big announcement' and always a bit of a let down

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by galactictuan
reply to post by theBigToe

My sources tell me that Iran is going to unveil some UFO type craft.

No they aren't. If they do anything they will initiate plans to bring on their Mahdi who is the christian Anti-christ.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alda1981

Originally posted by ANNED
I hope its a test of there nuclear weapon and it turns out to be a nuclear dud like north korea's first test.
then we can bomb the heck out of there nuclear program that they claimed was only for peaceful use and not nuclear weapons

said the american that has no nukes on his country... seriously who the hell you people think you are? self proclaim saviours? world would be a lot better without you. I dont say iran does good deeds, but at least they are who they are... you guyz feel like you save people when actually invade them. bug off... (cant use the other one.)

Well if youre going to be in ingrate, i want back those M1A1 Abrams you got for free that my tax money went to pay for.

I have no problems letting you save yourself, my government never asked us for a vote on wether to give you for free what costs us hundreds of millions to pay for.
edit on 11-2-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I kinda hope it is that they have a nuke. That way it will make those who want to attack think twice about doing so. Anything less than that may encourage an attack. Then again I could be wrong and an anouncement of a nuke would bring an attack.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I'm losing the will to live

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Well? any new announcements?

waiting

impatiently

waiting

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcouncil=wisdom

'Within the coming days we will witness (the) opening and operation of new nuclear projects in Iran,' Ahmadinejad said at a ceremony in Tehran marking the 33rd anniversary of the 1979 Islamic revolution.

He did not say what the new projects would be, but he was likely referring to the opening of the new uranium enrichment site of Fordo, located south of Tehran, which is said to be capable of enrichment at 3.5, 4 and 20 per cent.

bigpondnews.com...

So no, really?

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   
not one of you seem to have gotten the message "In the coming days the world will witness Iran's announcement of its very important and very major nuclear achievements," let see could this a nuke going off in Israel or over DC, NYC, or even the UK? Do not underestimate them we did it once bake in 1979' do you not remember the hostage taking? Iran could say ?"we have the power of the nuke, and are willing to use see here it is in action. get out". Would we? I think not.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by bekod

Nah.

They have not mastered enrichment yet, let alone create a Nuke that would fit in a briefcase etc etc. They would never do it (Nuke us that is?). The whole world would rain down on them from a great height.........would be nothing left, nothing.

Also, they have long range missiles, but long range, as in their region..........Not US or UK etc.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   
My bet is that they will announce some deal with Russia on the whole enrichment issue - maybe very similar to what Russia offered them a while back. Then it will get messy - the US/Israel won't trust the arrangement, but many countries will see it as a positive step. Some of the pressure will be off Iran as they'll be seen as trying to be flexible. Russia will be seen as the good guy by working out a solution to the impasse, and also showing the world that they're a major political player. The UN will be divided (exactly what Iran wants...) with some countries saying "give it a chance" and others saying "it's a sham"....and the whole thing will drag on once more.

Either that, or Iran are just going to say we've enriched to xx%, or we can now power x amount of the country with nuclear energy, etc.

They will absolutely NOT be saying they have a nuclear weapon. Not a chance

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by CaptainBeno

plenty of enriched uranium for a dirty bomb or few....

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 05:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

Have you visited Iran and know what you know based on what you have witnessed in person or simply what you have been led to believe?
Iran is getting some stick at the moment. Propaganda. I havent in my 33years never heard of Iran being the offensive country that actually has been attacking others or bombing others. However those that have and do, seem to be the ones pointing.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by jazz10

Have you visited Iran and know what you know based on what you have witnessed in person or simply what you have been led to believe?
Iran is getting some stick at the moment. Propaganda. I havent in my 33years never heard of Iran being the offensive country that actually has been attacking others or bombing others. However those that have and do, seem to be the ones pointing.

You should follow some Human Rights watch groups then. If you dont know Iran hangs homosexuals then you are pretty slow on the updates.

And I have friends in Tehran that I play Counter-Strike with every day. Both of them hate Iran, both of them are scared to even say anything about Iran.

And I have never visited Imperial Japan, does that mean everything I know about Imperial Japan is propaganda? lol. Nobody is going to EVER visit every place in the world. I dont care how rich you are. So what you are saying is that until you do you dont know anything about the place, and can learn nothing about it. Pretty ridiculous if I say so myself.
edit on 12-2-2012 by theBigToe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Well i havent personally witnessed/ seen from my own eyes anything that Iran has done? Or heard with my own ears. Everything i am hearing and seeing is coming across and negative. Negative in the sense of painting a picture of someone to influence the mindset of the masses to condone their actions because while they are telling you that they are the enemy, the very same people have the weapons they state they are trying to rid the world of. And their excuse is for means of defence by going on the offence? You serious pal?

We see terrorism on a daily basis? You ever thought who really may be behind these? Heres something what may make you think...

Who is set to benefit ultimately from terrorism? Where does the buck stop?

The very same people who profit from wars that drive a struggling economy. Want me to go into greater detail?

War means profit, profit means economic stability for some and even more for the string pullers. YOU TELL ME IF I NEED TO GO FURTHER INTO THIS.
Think of snakes and serpents. Do you know what an Anaconda is?
Please.......just read.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   

To clarify part of your post. Iran does NOT hang anyone. They strangle / asphyxiate people via the use of rope tied around the neck. The persons hands are tied behind their back, and at times the feet are tied together as well.

They hoist the people into the air, allowing the persons body weight to tighten the noose around the neck. The person dies from asphyxiation, with the onset of death coming around the 3 minute mark +/-.

A hanging is where the neck is snapped. What Iran does is not hanging...

All the more reason to prevent the wing-nuts in Tehran from getting even remotely close to a nuclear weapon.

reply to post by jazz10

Coincidentally enough Israel is in the same boat, never once having offensively invaded a neighbor nor have they ever threatened to wipe another country off the map. Yet Iran has threatened to wipe Israel off the map )doctrine spelled out by the Ayatollah from 1979 and endorsed by Ahmadinejad, who quoted his doctrine in the now famous he was mistranslated BS excuse along with the current Ayatollah who called for Israel to be removed like a cancer while allowing the doctrine to be posted on Farsnews).

When Iran reaches super power status and actually cares what occurs beyond their own borders then they can criticize the US and her actions in world events.

Until that time they should stick to non compliance of the IAEA / NPT along with their funding of terror through Hamas and Hezbullah so they can continue Irans proxy war on Israel.

The problem with people from Iran, as we are seeing now, is they are denied all information on both sides of the fence. They are told what to believe and are "discouraged" from exercising independent thought. Iran shut down their internet, and are arresting journalists . bloggers for reporting on whats going on inside the country.

You can take the tired, worn out the US is a warmonger excuse and file it with the Ayatollahs doctrine on wiping Israel off the map.

If you are so sure Iran is not the country its portrayed to be, feel free to head on over there and protest the governments actions against those who are non Muslim, Muslims who question the religious leaders and those who question the governments actions. I eagerly await your response from Tehran...

If countries dont stand up to insane governments like Iran, then we learned absolutely nothing from WWII.
edit on 12-2-2012 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-2-2012 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by jazz10

Well i havent personally witnessed/ seen from my own eyes anything that Iran has done? Or heard with my own ears. Everything i am hearing and seeing is coming across and negative. Negative in the sense of painting a picture of someone to influence the mindset of the masses to condone their actions because while they are telling you that they are the enemy, the very same people have the weapons they state they are trying to rid the world of. And their excuse is for means of defence by going on the offence? You serious pal?

We see terrorism on a daily basis? You ever thought who really may be behind these? Heres something what may make you think...

Who is set to benefit ultimately from terrorism? Where does the buck stop?

The very same people who profit from wars that drive a struggling economy. Want me to go into greater detail?

War means profit, profit means economic stability for some and even more for the string pullers. YOU TELL ME IF I NEED TO GO FURTHER INTO THIS.
Think of snakes and serpents. Do you know what an Anaconda is?
Please.......just read.

Ignore the nuclear discussion and look at the crimes the government is committing on its own people.

Do you think its okay that a government hang people for being gay? Or that it sentences adulterers to be stoned to death? Or that women are intimidated into veiling up every article of their body to avoid being raped? Do you think a government that protects the right to victimize minorities and kill people for their beliefs is alright?

Which is the lesser of two evils? The U.S. for attacking countries ruled by this very system of government (which may result in some civilian casualties, but not intentional), or the system of government that murders its own people (intentionally)?

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra

To clarify part of your post. Iran does NOT hang anyone. They strangle / asphyxiate people via the use of rope tied around the neck. The persons hands are tied behind their back, and at times the feet are tied together as well.

They hoist the people into the air, allowing the persons body weight to tighten the noose around the neck. The person dies from asphyxiation, with the onset of death coming around the 3 minute mark +/-.

A hanging is where the neck is snapped. What Iran does is not hanging...

All the more reason to prevent the wing-nuts in Tehran from getting even remotely close to a nuclear weapon.

Okay, thats hanging. Theyre being hanged from a crane. You dont need to pretend its more then it is and get all technical about it. When there is a noose around your neck, its called a hanging.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Look at the post above yours. Click on the link regarding Anaconda and just read it will ya. Our problems are NOT with eachother at all.
Its not about the U.S. vs the world or vice versa. Its about the assholes making us believe that we are all enemies of each other. Are we #e. That what they want us to believe. The link above regarding anaconda says it all.

Anaconda Copper aka the serpent/snake profited from war via industry. Putting profit before lives. Lives of many on all sides. Why? Because they wanted to continue with their power quest. The proof is in the link here so dont ask me for proof because i am giving you it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join