It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran to announce "very important" nuclear achievements

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   

And Iranian officials have said that they will be inserting their first domestically made 20-percent enriched fuel plate into a Tehran research reactor by March.

and...

Ahmadinejad used his speech to again question the veracity of the Jewish Holocaust, which he has in the past dismissed as a “myth”.

He claimed the United States and the West had created “a story called the Holocaust” to create the Israeli state as part of a plan “to dominate the world”. But, he said, “the Iranian nation with courage and wisdom smashed this idol to free the people of the West (of its hold).”

Iran denies Israel’s right to exist and has said it will back any group trying to put an end to the Jewish state.

english.alarabiya.net...

If Ahmadinejad had any "wisdom" at all, he'd stop mixing talk about nuclear progress in the same speeches where he rants about Israel.
edit on 11-2-2012 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   
chances are that they have been succesful in producing 20% enrichment and are totally self sufficient now for medical grade uranium that they dont need to rely on any outside sources.

or that the power plants are up and running

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   
I can't imagine what it could be. I mean, they already had nuclear power right? What are they going to admit to?

Crossing my fingers for the king of monsters.
Gojirra.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by ANNED

I hope its a test of there nuclear weapon and it turns out to be a nuclear dud like north korea's first test.
then we can bomb the heck out of there nuclear program that they claimed was only for peaceful use and not nuclear weapons

and you wonder why they want the bomb..as if Russia haven't already given them warheads already

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

They always say he says crazy stuff, but I don't think he's a stupid man (maybe a little ignorant, but you will have that with overly religious people). Sometimes I wonder about these speeches since we never get to see them. I'd like some online translations by real people. I know I saw an incident where Fox said one of their new military vehicles had a much worse name/purpose than it actually did.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by ANNED

Well that is just absurd. They have only gotten to 20 percent enrichment. They are far from making a bomb. The media has been lying to you.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Well, whatever it is, it couldn't possibly be a bomb, because Ahmadinajad has said Iran isn't working on one and he would never lie, would he?

As for the people who are speculating that Iran has developed "free energy" technology: Yes, if someone developed free energy technology it would render oil useless... destroying the Iranian economy. Think things through, please.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Not to mention free energy technology likely wouldn't be a nuclear achievement, and it would render their nuclear program pointless which is not something they want.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

As for the people who are speculating that Iran has developed "free energy" technology: Yes, if someone developed free energy technology it would render oil useless... destroying the Iranian economy. Think things through, please

would also end most wars ..no point owning a major oil field if some of the strongest countries in the world want it for them selves....free energy would change the world for the better ..only people who would suffer are the filthy rich corporations..think things through please

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   
They say that every year around the islamic revolution anniversary.

Same thing in China and Russia around their anniversary.

It's all for propaganda.

I don't expect them to reveal something new... most of the stuff out of Iran's government propaganda in terms of weapons or discovery are most of the time total bull and never makes it in the real world or is a copy of something old with a new paint job and a new name. It's all for show.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001 Yes, if someone developed free energy technology it would render oil useless... destroying the Iranian economy. Think things through, please.

Um..It would NOT 'render oil useless' my friend.

It would just lower the demand for oil used in energy..not materials or supplies. In fact just about everything that is made from Pertrol ( which is just about everything now a days ) will become slightly lower in cost.

JG

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Here are the outcomes I believe might happen.

#1) They have a nuke. For the people saying "19.8% blah blah"... No. They have already stated that they have enriched uranium to over 50% and that they have the capability of going to 90%... they just haven't done it because there is no need (according to Iran).

#2) They made a medical breakthrough that the big medical companies have been keeping suppressed, and Iran stumbled upon while testing their medical reactors/machines.

#3) Free energy device. This would not be out of the realm of possibility. Iran may have had this info for years and never let it be known because of their dependence on the oil market. Now that they have been sanctioned, why not let the cat out of the bag?

I can easily see Iran saying, "You don't want our oil? We'll make sure no one wants your dollar for oil either..."

Just imagine if Iran has been building FED's for the last few years and has a few hundred waiting to be sold on the world market...

They would simultaneously become a huge world player and would be seen as the saviours of the 3rd world countries. Imagine if they started selling them to China, Russia, India, etc. Maybe that's the reason China and Russia have been defending Iran... they knew they were close and only needed a few more weeks...

But then again maybe it's just Iran going, "Look at us! You play nice and we show you big achievement!..."

Just to buy some more time from the IAEA and the US/Israel.

I'm pretty sure all of Asia knows that if the US and Israel aren't stopped this go-around, that it's only a matter of time before we just keep moving East.

Don't be surprised if Israel attacks Iran that every country in the area starts bombing Israel from every direction... they aren't exactly surrounded by allies...

I mean I'm not exactly sure why everyone is so up in arms about the nuke angle...

If Iran wanted a nuke, Russia has a few hundred for sale for a few cases of vodka. Nukes aren't exactly hard to come by on the world market I hear... hell even Pakistan has one, and has tested two already.

Edit: Make that five Pakistan has tested that we know of...

edit on 11-2-2012 by YouAreLiedTo because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-2-2012 by YouAreLiedTo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
perhaps they will unveil a Accelerator-Driven Subcritical Reactor that uses thorium instead of Uranium.
Or any other type of reactor design. They are making a huge move in that sort of direction. They want to be a power house to the world. The oil they have only increases their dependence on foreign trade and its influence.

If they were to sell energy, cheap, we couldn't bomb them because that would end the world by fallout, and we couldn't compete economically, sanctions or not. If they supplied even 10% of Chinas energy, or 5% of Russias energy use, they could take baths in oil and not even have to sell it.

They could even make an energy based currency.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I think they will announce that have had nukes for years already.

They bought the damn things from old Soviet States and have them set up in other countries.

They will threaten everybody with this.

Stop the sanctions or else (gulp).

Or, they will announce they are going to build a nuclear power reactor in Gaza.

Or they will make a joint announcment with the Vatican.
Rome has nukes and is forcing Iran to convert to Catholicism

(fish on Friday rules will be enforced !)

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Perhaps something to do with cold fusion?

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by jazz10
reply to post by ValentineWiggin

If Iran were to announce a new free clean energy technology that they have discovered that is also safe i would say that this alone would destroy an enemy without a weapon being used.
The knock on effect to this could be seen as end of the world, "as we know it"
The puppet masters would fail in an instant, their financial gains would stop instantly, no more wars over oil, end to poverty and famine.... the list is endless. Also only one winner.

Now i believe many of us have had our opinions and views influenced in regard to Iran. I however speak as i find.

If Iran "was" to disclose this or something else of significance i would say the elites will try any trick they can to get the backing to have us all led down the garden path yet again.

IMHO, Iran wont be the threat, they will however disclose something that may change things for the better for the majority and possibly bring the end of the world scenario to those set to lose their luxurious lifestyles who have conned, lied and manipulated for so long.

Guess we will have to wait and see. But please dont assume the worst just because you are told so. Assuming makes an ass outta me and an ass out of u. Lets look forward to what they have to offer. At the end of the day, change may be a lot closer than any of us imagined.

"The Free Energy Technology Card" will be more devastating to the Elites than any nuclear bomb. Trust me.
edit on 11-2-2012 by jazz10 because: (no reason given)

Maybe my post didn't come across correctly, or maybe it came across sarcastically, but I am leaning for this outcome actually. I am trying not to be pessimistic, I agree completely with this post. Destroy an enemy with no weapon? It would be a tall order to turn America around on that right now.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen
I think they will announce that have had nukes for years already.

They bought the damn things from old Soviet States and have them set up in other countries.

They will threaten everybody with this.

Stop the sanctions or else (gulp).

Or, they will announce they are going to build a nuclear power reactor in Gaza.

Or they will make a joint announcment with the Vatican.
Rome has nukes and is forcing Iran to convert to Catholicism

(fish on Friday rules will be enforced !)

I think he will tell everyone that he just switched his car insurance to Geico!

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

I think he will tell everyone that he just switched his car insurance to Geico!

I hope the caveman is his spokesman !!

But he may need Allstate.

Or better yet, Prudential, he may need to own a piece of the Rock (of the Dome)

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by nidstav

Iranian oil is not pegged to the dollar: Ahmadinejad orders forex reserves shift to euro.

I explain it all here.

TheRedneck

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

Yep, that and an excuse for Ahmadinejad's factless rants.
Besides, its the 33rd anniversary (is that an illuminati number ??? )
hes got to say something.

Ahmadinejad also described the Holocaust as a "story," which he said was used to create Israel.

"The Iranian nation has smashed a new and modern idol. The world arrogance [the United States] and colonialists [the West], in order to dominate the world, created an idol called the Zionist regime [Israel]," Ahmadinejad said. "The spirit of this idol was a story called the Holocaust. ... The Iranian nation with courage and wisdom smashed this idol to free the people of the West [of its hold]."

Ahmadinejad has previously described the Holocaust as a myth.
www.nypost.com...

Major Nuclear Announcement Coming Yeah Right
edit on 11-2-2012 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join