It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran to announce "very important" nuclear achievements

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Iran to announce "very important" nuclear achievements

(Reuters) - Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad said on Saturday the Islamic state would soon announce "very important" achievements in the nuclear field, state TV reported. "In the coming days the world will witness Iran's announcement of its very important and very major nuclear achievements," Ahmadinejad said in a speech, broadcast live on state television. (Reporting by Parisa Hafezi)

in.reuters.com...
edit on 11-2-2012 by theBigToe because: link

Starting a New Thread?...Look Here First

AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count.
Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread.
If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events,
or important information from other sites;
*please post one or two paragraphs,
*a link to the entire story,
*AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item,
as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

edit on Sun Feb 12 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Very Interesting. I wonder what this could be?

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 02:55 AM
link   
There is a mighty big desert out there with nothing living in it...... Perfect for a test shot on a first run nuke or big atomic firecracker. I wonder........... Nothing much would surprise me anymore.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by theBigToe

My sources tell me that Iran is going to unveil some UFO type craft.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by galactictuan

And what source is that?

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Oh golly gee, I wonder what it could be

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 03:20 AM
link   
My sixth sense tells me people will be waking up on Monday morning to the news that Israel has begun striking Iran.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 03:34 AM
link   
For all those that are somewhat informed, you'll know that the increase of supply in oil has stopped. That's right: Peak oil has occurred. Also, renewable energies has grown, but there is still problems with manufacturing components for these sources of energy so we can get enough energy surplus in the entire lifespan of these generators to claim that this is independent of oil. This applies to diesel made from plants as well. So, where does the future go? There are two things we should do: Increase research into renewable energies and energy efficiency. Also, we should not abandon nuclear technology. This is the big secret Iran knows.

One reason for stopping Iran is that USA is seeing that the dollar is backed in oil. The petro-dollar. When oil can't fuel the growth of the world economy anymore, the dollar looses it's value. Think of it as inflation. Perhaps USA is planning a nuclear cartel that controls all uranium. Given the amount of wars USA has had to control the oil, this would not be surprising at all. Another reason is that if Iran had access to cheap energy, this would enable growth in the region. Also, given the history of USA backed destabilization of countries this would also be something USA is probably involved in.

So, in order to control more of the energy-market and stop further growth in Iran, USA wants to bomb it. The problem is that China and Russia view the energy reserve in Iran as theirs. So, the veto about Syria in the security-council was a direct message to USA to back off. Because if USA continue to sabotage Russia and China it's going to be profitable for a war on USA. Neither Russia nor China wants to be poor again, but USA still wants to steal stuff. This can only end one way.

By the way, the important announcement is probably something quite boring. This program is about supplying power to the country. The message is probably that the power-plant is operating at normal capacity. Also, electrification of Irans oilfields makes much sense for the world. This is a simple measure that could be used to extract oil cheaper and with less waste of energy.

What I'm starting to suspect is that China will start to house the headquarters of many multinational corporations one year from now. Because the path USA is one of self-destruction. Congress is taking increasingly bad decisions. War is looming abroad and there are protesters on the streets. These are bad omens.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Hopefully it is that they have given up on enriching uranium, and instead pursuing more RC UFO's

Second
edit on 11-2-2012 by BRITWARRIOR because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by galactictuan

My sources tell me that Iran is going to unveil some UFO type craft.

PMSL!

I hope that was a joke, either way, good one.

I expect this to be nothing more than another propaganda effort after hearing the other sides "news" over the last few days.
edit on 11-2-2012 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 03:48 AM
link   
I hope its a test of there nuclear weapon and it turns out to be a nuclear dud like north korea's first test.
then we can bomb the heck out of there nuclear program that they claimed was only for peaceful use and not nuclear weapons

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Free energy technology that has been suppressed. This will ruin the elites and will probably be the best card played without the need for wars etc. Imagine if it was and how devastating this would be for the top players..
Bankers
energy giants
and so on, and so on.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by jazz10

Free energy technology that has been suppressed. This will ruin the elites and will probably be the best card played without the need for wars etc. Imagine if it was and how devastating this would be for the top players..
Bankers
energy giants
and so on, and so on.

This would be the best thing that I can imagine coming out of this.

+5 more 
posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Dad warns his kid not to misbehave.

Kid misbehaves.

Dad shoots kids laptop dead.

Americans cheer and applaud.

US/Israel warns Iran not to misbehave.

Iran misbehaves.

US/Israel shoot Iran dead.

Americans cheer and applaud.

chimps have more intelligence.
edit on 11-2-2012 by lacrimaererum because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by ValentineWiggin

If Iran were to announce a new free clean energy technology that they have discovered that is also safe i would say that this alone would destroy an enemy without a weapon being used.
The knock on effect to this could be seen as end of the world, "as we know it"
The puppet masters would fail in an instant, their financial gains would stop instantly, no more wars over oil, end to poverty and famine.... the list is endless. Also only one winner.

Now i believe many of us have had our opinions and views influenced in regard to Iran. I however speak as i find.

If Iran "was" to disclose this or something else of significance i would say the elites will try any trick they can to get the backing to have us all led down the garden path yet again.

IMHO, Iran wont be the threat, they will however disclose something that may change things for the better for the majority and possibly bring the end of the world scenario to those set to lose their luxurious lifestyles who have conned, lied and manipulated for so long.

Guess we will have to wait and see. But please dont assume the worst just because you are told so. Assuming makes an ass outta me and an ass out of u. Lets look forward to what they have to offer. At the end of the day, change may be a lot closer than any of us imagined.

"The Free Energy Technology Card" will be more devastating to the Elites than any nuclear bomb. Trust me.
edit on 11-2-2012 by jazz10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 05:22 AM
link   
To put it simply.
If Iran was to disclose "Free Energy Technology" to the world, it would be devastating to the so called Elites. End of their world literally and ours as we know it. Ours as we know it because it changes everything for the better. End of the world for the elites because they will not profit, war would end. War is only really ever due to oil, money and greed.

Iran, disclosing free energy technology would be devastating to the system that is in place like banks and energy companies. No weapons needed here just sharing of knowledge.
Listen, i might be wrong but the way i look at it, theyre a pretty religious nation who hold firm to their beliefs. Now i am assuming that the God they have faith in is the same as ours but we have strayed off the path because of our addictions and love for possessions etc have blinded us in a sense. I believe Iran will avoid war and use a tactical approach where no buttons or triggers are pressed other than the button when their statement is released.

Wouldnt that be nice.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 05:38 AM
link   
It could be news of what we all have known already.

this map is interesting, it shows all the US military bases around Iran.

Sourced from www.davidicke.com...
edit on 11-2-2012 by Denied because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Maybe they've finally made progress on their construction of their new nuclear power plant planned to be located in Darkhovin.

The sanctions hanging over their heads for the past decade or so has drastically slowed down their hopes to build several new nuclear power plants (plans that date back to the late 70's early 80's), as well as handicapped their ability to expand their Natanz research reactor to be able to hold roughly 50,000 centrifuges instead of the puny 8,000 it holds now.

Or....

Maybe they're going blow up a camel with their 100 pounds of plutonium starved, poor weapons grade 19.8% enriched uranium (LEU). It probably would take about 100 pounds of the stuff to generate a big bang.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Denied

Just for this pretend i am right, The news is about free energy technology. There are people in high places that will not want this to be shared at any cost. Do you see what i am saying here?
If this was common knowledge how would you think it would effect the monopoly game that is being played by the elites?

The elites card will be by falsifying facts. Eg, saying nuclear threat perhaps?
It seems to me that Iran gets a lot of blame for various things yet as your map shows on your link......its not Iran surrounding the US is it?

I think that there will be a lot of people waking up in the coming week or so.

Could this be the final card? They say knowledge is power and this particular card if it was in regard to sharing knowledge of free clean energy technology could change the world for the better.

Here are just a few things that this could mean:-

No more energy Bills
No more raping the earth for energy
Shorter working week ( The knock on effect of homes and businesses not having energy costs is massive, saving a fortune meaning you wont have to work those extra hours)
Family/Work balance. Shorter working week can only be good for families and society
No more wars over oil

Thats just off the top of my head.
It will be devastating to the con artists who have been throwing us all into countless wars for oil etc while dressing it up as something else.

Well thats all from me for now but S&F for this thread. Lets pray that it is news of a release of information that will change the lives of everyone globally for the better.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 06:40 AM
link   
This is defiantly worth keeping an eye on free energy will benefit countries around the globe, but more importantly we can start utilizing these sources and implementing them in the third world. No one should have to live in poverty with the amount of wealth and scientific knowledge we have today.

Let's hope USA doesn't try and sabotage it, if it is a renewable energy source.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join