It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran to Hamas: We will use everything at our disposal to support the Palestinians

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   
"We will use everything at our disposal to support the Palestinians"

More tough gut talk from Iran's First vice-president Mohammad Reza Rahimi to Israel.

And to boot, He stated Iran will "use everything at its disposal" to support the Palestinians.

He even proclaimed that "soon the Zionist regime will be punished for its plots and aggression," !!!

Sounds like fight'n words.

The leader of Hamas in the Gaza Strip Ismail Haniyeh is in Iran for meetings with Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad and other senior officials.

Published 05:29 11.02.12
Latest update 05:29 11.02.12
Haaretz - Israel

Iran reiterated its support for Palestinian resistance against Israel on Friday, saying that it would "use everything at its disposal" to support the Palestinians, according to an AFP report.

First vice-president Mohammad Reza Rahimi made the remarks to leader of Hamas in the Gaza Strip Ismail Haniyeh, who is in the country on a three-day visit, AFP cited Iran's presidential website as saying.

"Iran will not retreat one iota from its position on defending the rights of the Palestinian people," Rahimi was cited as saying. Iran "will use everything at its disposal to support the oppressed Palestinians," he said, adding, "The Palestinian issue is a red line for us."

There were also reports that Mr Haniyeh would receive an honorary degree from Tehran University

Will Israel ever be able to stop the momentum ??

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   
USA +Israel=The Devil

Iran+palestine&Hamas= Humanitarian....

Havent you figured it out yet.........

Unless you are in favor of the side that is in favor of the public you are the enemy...

No one will read this and take it seriously because as far as they are concerned its all propaganda...

No one will ever accept that Iran and Palestine/hamas could EVER have nefarious intent.........

You see it MUST be the fault of the US and Israel, we are the great satans......

Despite the proof, it will all be passed off as propaganda, or justified retaliation..........

You know what, thats fine with me, because im not a religious zealot and im not a muslim extremist, I dont buy into this partisan BS......

I see all of it for what it is...It is a propaganda war because neither is a supper power, and they cannot win any other way.....

Let them both meet on the battlefield, fate will decide the victor......and let it be at that......

The time has come for it to end......for them.....for us........and for the world......

The last great religious war is at hand, let it be done so that we can move on as people and as a race......

2012 end of the world? no, end of a clerical battle of warring faiths...........THOU SHALT BE DONE!
edit on 11-2-2012 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 04:38 AM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

fate will decide the victor

This has nothing to do with fate.

Some arrogant people took over oppressed people's lands , Iran is doing it's best to help those oppressed people.

And at the same time , is going to break the mind frame for international community that US can do whatever it wants to other nations.

Nations will rise against US government and that means the end of New World Order and beginning of Justice and Peace brought by every single human. Because we are not all Nazis , we want peace and equality.

But . Nazis think the other way.

My advice : Watch this document "illuminazi" to see what is beyond NWO.

And always , think for yourself.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by hmdphantom

oh it has EVERYTHING to do with fate...

whats meant to be will be either way......

And you tell me to think for myself but suggest i watch a film call "illuminazi"?

Do you even realize how contradictory that sounds??

Sorry im not gonna watch a film thats very name invokes propaganda

top topics

join