It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

my box of puffs tissues (their laced?)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Its late and I probably shouldn't even be bothering with this

but I had just started/finished this Puffs box today... but there seems to be a small grainy pile of some substance in the corner, like salt or sugar - and then clumps of it on one crease at the bottom.

Google results didn't help at all...

I just wondering wth

Should I just disregard it or look into it? it does look semi-threatening.. its like the stuff in the preservative pack for jerky

---------------
(irrelevant)
similarly and more seriously than the puffs,,, I've had one other incident in which I probably should have sued... I had drunk a large soda from jack in the box and later discovered the ice dispenser distributed many (
so many) frozen/dead baby grasshoppers into my drink ....

I know
i shouldn't have even....
edit on 11-2-2012 by WaffleBear because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by WaffleBear

Its adhesive particles and paper dust from when the paper is cut.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   
I think that's paper dust. But as far as the grasshopper drink, you should go back to the Jack-in-the-Box and demand one of their new Bacon Shakes as compensation. Mmmmm, Bacon.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Paper dust,,, Its good for the soul

I can sleep now

Originally posted by nightstalker78
?Really?Are you on crack?

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by WaffleBear

Some of those tissue boxes are scented and softened for a nice comfy speed of light blow.Maybe,the oils they use oxidized and gathered up in little crustations at the bottom of the box.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952
I think that's paper dust. But as far as the grasshopper drink, you should go back to the Jack-in-the-Box and demand one of their new Bacon Shakes as compensation. Mmmmm, Bacon.

What J&T B has Bacon shakes....yummy!

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Anthrax

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by TsukiLunar

Aye,
Imported from canada
no one would be suspicious

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   
I just ripped open a box of tissues for you..happy now?

I found something similar in the bottom. This is Target brand soft style.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by bastet11
I just ripped open a box of tissues for you..happy now?

I found something similar in the bottom. This is Target brand soft style.

Its too late for you. Quick everyone, burn our supply of tissue boxes! We can make sure we lose no more members!

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Don't worry about it. If it goes up your nose, just take a clean tissue and blow it out. Many people have stuffed far more dangerous things up their noses than cardboard crud and have lived to talk about it. Consider that already you may have a virus in your body that is doing its rounds, and you are still around. This is why the nose has boogers, to protect dangerous things from getting too deep in your lungs.

Consider that despite the power of the booger, people still inhale all sorts of toxic chemicals through their noses. Drugs. Nasal spray. Saline. Bath salts. Baby powder. Powdered sugar. Now they may lose their septum in the process, but they are still (mostly) alive.

Consider the corn in the fields, sprayed with roundup. Or the metal particles sprayed into the air to mess with enemy radar. Or the gasoline fumes you catch every time you have to refuel. Or the BPA in your plastic. Or the hormones in meat products. This too shall pass.

What you are describing, these little grainy pellets from a moisture-wicking packet, it could be. So don't eat them, just as most packages recommend. Notice how those things can go with food, but are not for ingestion.

Make sure you aren't in a dorm environment. If you are, read below...

Off the record, it's totally laced! You should go crime scene on it, get a baggie and tweezers, seal and date it with your name, give proper evidence handling, and then take a sample and put it under a few microscopes, including an electron microscope. That is the only way to be sure. Search the tissue box for other signs of tampering, like loose glue flaps, forged barcodes, and be sure to dust it for prints and spray it with a chemical then check it with a black light for unseen contaminants. (just kidding)

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Grasshoppers, now thats eww.

I got moldy gravy from KFC and cleaner in my egg muffin from MC Ds. Omg was that

I feel you.

edit on 11-2-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 04:06 AM
link   
they're

pet hate...

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by TsukiLunar
Anthrax

RLMFAO!!!

it's probably there to absorb humidity

cheap bastards saved on the little baggy it's supposed to be in
edit on 11-2-2012 by DerepentLEstranger because: added edit and comment

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I would be more concerned with learning the proper uses of There, Their, and They're. In the long run I think that bit of knowledge might be of much greater help to you than worrying about dust in a tissue box.

Paranoia is contagious... Please use better judgement in the future.

Thank you!

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by SilverStarGazer

superb

promise i'll abstain from passing my genes

join