It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lets think ahead.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   
So say that The United States, China, Russia, And the middle east finally declare war over each other due to some pathetic reason. As we paint this picture imagine all the volunteered soldiers deployed, food and material rations are enforced.
History reapeating itself.
The inevitable happens and the Government that we all trust issues a national draft. Dun DUN DUNNN
What are your thoughts on actions that will be taken place on this obscure dilema.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by HeldHostage14

Pffft is what i say, if ill be fighting anyone its the government!

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by hoonsince89

I mean c'mon i dont think they will knock on your door and hand a boque of roses and say hi. What will happen to the community as a whole

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by HeldHostage14

I have never voted for any government in my life so I would run to the hills and become a wolverine.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   
*calls John Titor*

First - if it's China, Russia, US, there will be no volunteer troop deployments. We will bend over and kiss our own ***es goodbye.
Second - If the initial blasts don't kill you (if you're unlucky enough to live outside of the cities), you're going to have X% chance of survival after the radiation.
Third - After both of those, you're now stuck in a country that has no local supply structure and all external supply structures were just destroyed. You're going to look like all heck for seeds and arable land to plant them in.
Fourth - Once you find arable land, you're going to have to contend with radiation poisoning in the water killing X% of people and Y% of crops. Get on water sanitation. Underground. As deep as you can go.
Fifth - Community will be all you have left. Mess that up and you're up a creek. Your fellow community members will drag you up that creek if you're not careful. Be careful.

edit on 11-2-2012 by cryptographrix because: Not X% of survival, X% /chance/ of survival

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by hoonsince89

I dont think you are so far off. Americans are divided more now than ever. I think we are about 6mo. away from our next meal coming out of the back of a Deuce and a half. We will catch our tan plastic container and conversation will be who got Roast Beef and I will trade Spaghetti for a Ham Steak. And don't forget that Peanut Butter & Instant Coffee will become the new barter.

we need a dream and a 300 million man march on D.C. but who am I foolin,we cannot even protest Gasoline prices

new topics

top topics

join