It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP at work? "Tsunami clouds" of fog over Florida High Rise Condos

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Spectacular 'cloud tsunami' rolls over Florida high-rise condos
Natalia Jiminez, MSNBC.com

Please take a look at these pictures and tell me what you think. Has anyone seen anything quite like this? Whole story on blog. Whether natural or man made photos pretty cool.
Natalia Jiminez,msnbc.com

-spectacular-cloud-tsunami-rolls-over-florida-high-rise-condos[/img

Helicopter pilot Mike Schaeffer was wrapping up a tour when he spotted this incredible weather phenomenon along the coast of Panama City Beach, Fl. on Sunday. As soon as he landed, he alerted Panhandle Helicopter owner JR Hott of the "cloud form waves," and together they went up for a better view.

Meteorologist Dan Satterfield explains this occurrence on his blog:

Cool air offshore was very nearly at the saturation point, with a temperature near 20ºC and a dew point of about 19.5ºC. The air at this temperature can only hold a certain amount of water vapor, and how much it can hold depends heavily on the temperature. If you add more water into the air, a cloud will form, but you can also get a cloud to form by cooling the air. Drop the temperature, and it can no long hold as much water vapor, so some of it will condense out and a cloud will form.

edit on 10-2-2012 by 1loserel2 because: wanted to add something

edit on 10-2-2012 by 1loserel2 because: wanted to add to heading.

edit on 10-2-2012 by 1loserel2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by 1loserel2

Obv. haarp, they're switching to clouds now they've done away with the earthquakes and solar flares and radar circles.

this could will surely destroy humanity...

edit on 10-2-2012 by mainidh because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   

edit on 10-2-2012 by binkbonk because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   
This is the 3rd or 4th time this has been posted.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
All of your image links are retarded. Please repair.

Unless they're the same as the website link, which is pretty epic. Wonder what kinda view those penthouses had?

edit on 10-2-2012 by FugitiveSoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   
that is a very cool weather phenomenon, i found a couple of vids on youtube, whether this was caused by HAARP is an interesting question, i certainly do believe that HAARP is a dangerous tool that does exist but what it does and how dangerous it could be is up for debate. but here are some cool vids.

all very interesting indeed

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Cool clouds. Now what exactly do these have to do with HAARP? What do they gain by producing some weird looking clouds? What is the sinister, secretive, conspiratorial benefit of creating these clouds?

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by FugitiveSoul

They were all from the same website link. I don't know what the people thought in the high-rises my thought would be w t f is this?

join