It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Question About Hate For Other Countries

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by LeBombDiggity

Well I'm French, everyone here hates me.

I'm sorry but that strikes me as funny. I do not hate you, lol Your country is beautiful, the food is out of this world and your people are warm and funny. Americans always think the French hate us. That is not true either. I hope

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by eriktheawful

However, it's sad to see this hatred still alive and well. I'd always hoped that as time goes on, people like nocollegeonsunday would change, or at least not spread their racism. But it's alive and well, and makes me loose hope for our world.

OP there is always hope. There is one poster who is bitter and unhappy, and if we walked in his shoes, we would feel as he does. One person does not have the power to take away hope
This thread is beautifully written and has the soul of a poet. This thread proves there is reason to hope.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Ek Bharatiya

Everyone seems to agree that it is not the American people but the government's foreign policy that makes others dislike America. What if they elected a woman president. She would be more level headed, compassionate and down to earth and will not have that much ego/macho problem. Humility is good as sometimes not everyone sees eye to eye. At times like this disagreement shouldn't be taken as a slap in the face. It will serve evryone well in the long run. Moderation is the key in this day and age. Extremism is for when the earth was young and not so highly populated. Countries then could be wiped out and peace would reign for 400 years. Nowadays everyone would be stepping on everyone's foot if they don't exercise care. Moderation is the way to go.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join