It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WW3...Russia, Iran, China, The Shanghai Cooperation Organization...we're almost there.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
We've threatened Iran distinctly for the past decade over "WMD" and "Nuclear Technology".

It's been stated by Iran that the Centrifuges and uranium enrichment plants are for energy applications. It's sensible that Iran would (a decade into the 21st Century) want to at least catch up with advanced nations who have nuclear energy. Yet, people don't remember that it was the U.S. that tried to help Iran become "Nuclear" in the first place.

en.wikipedia.org...

The IAEA has been accusatory and presenting very vague and 'suspicion' based evidence, all while Iran stays at around the 'low grade' mark of enriching Uranium at about 20%. They could go higher, but they don't, and have stated they don't intend to or need to.

Our CIA states it has no proof of a weapons program either. Yet, we take El Baradei's trace reports on suspicion as Gospel. en.wikipedia.org...

Iran is also a member of the Nuclear Non-proliferation Treaty. Our "friends" in the Mid East are not...

en.wikipedia.org...

Check that list. Someone's name is missing, can you guess who? Yet that 'friend' is so concerned with Iran obtaining a Nuke, while it possesses Nukes of its own and makes no promise to the NPT.

The U.S. is the only nation in history to use an atomic weapon on civilians. The U.S. has engaged in military action in 4 countries in the past decade. Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Pakistan...and anecdotal evidence of "Black Ops" operations in other nations. We are "aggressive"....and we have nukes.

Israel has engaged in war/conflict 3 times this decade. The second Intifada, the Lebanon War of 2006 (massacre) and "Operation Cast Lead" (massacre) Israel is aggressive....and Israel has nukes.

Russia (not as U.S.S.R) and Iran have attacked nobody or been involved with State sponsored war within the last decade. Only the South Ossetia incident which was an attack ON Russia as video and local Ossetian and Russian testimony has proven,.

WHERE WE ARE NOW

Russia and Iran have business alliances and 'protection' treaties through the Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO) en.wikipedia.org...

Also on that list for those that don't know is CHINA.

Here's the deal. Iran has been threatened with Sanctions and literal BLOCKADES from the U.S. It has been threatened by both the U.S. and ISRAEL with military force. (Israel directly and U.S. with "no option off the table")
We have conducted 'games' near or inside the Straight of Hormuz, which is playing with fire. The U.S. won't THINK of blockading ships or commerce until it thinks it can "take on the opposition". So far we're posturing.

BUT what upped the ante were the recent HITS on Nuclear Scientists inside Iran. The entire world knows it had to be an Op involving Israel, the U.S. or someone like MI-6 on our behalves.

Russia has chimed in recently with a few higher staff members reiterating the fact that an attack on Iran is basically an attack on Russia which could be a proxy 'attack' on China.

China are debt holders and the largest trading partners to the U.S. China became one of the largest trading partners to Russia as of 2011 (recently) there's a lot of 'interest' there, and it get's bigger every year. Iran is still only an "observer" in the WTO (World Trade Organization) though Russia SEES Iran as an "ally" in the Mid East, almost the way U.S. sees Israel as an "ally" (Although the U.S. and Israel have no formal protection agreements.

A direct state sponsored attack by U.S. or Israel on Iran would mean WW3 and we are almost as close to that line as we have ever been. If a covert operation goes wrong or miscommunication happens off Iran's coasts near Iranian waters, it's WW3.

The U.S. and Israel are pushing the line and if they (we) expect to come out of this unharmed we're delusional. If Russia itself takes us on, we're done. If Iran and Russia take us on, we're done. If Russia, Iran, and China take us on, we're extinct. We're about as close to that line as one can get.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
i agree, but i don't think it's about nukes, i think it's about retaining the US dollar as the world currency reserve. do you have any idea how much will be lost by the elite backing the euro and the dollar if suddenly russia, china, iran and india among many many others,were trading in another currency bypassing all the corrupt global bankers?

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by LittleBlackEagle
i agree, but i don't think it's about nukes, i think it's about retaining the US dollar as the world currency reserve. do you have any idea how much will be lost by the elite backing the euro and the dollar if suddenly russia, china, iran and india among many many others,were trading in another currency bypassing all the corrupt global bankers?

Yes, I agree it's about more than 'nukes', it always is. But "nukes' is the argument they're employing...for now.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by PaxVeritas

The U.S. and Israel are pushing the line and if they (we) expect to come out of this unharmed we're delusional. If Russia itself takes us on, we're done. If Iran and Russia take us on, we're done. If Russia, Iran, and China take us on, we're extinct. We're about as close to that line as one can get.

Uh-oh. Countdown until the "USA will nuke them into the dark ages" crowd? I hope that common sense starts to make a comeback and both sides back down. I don't know why Iran is trying to provoke a reaction. I also don't know why the US is poking the hornets nest. Let's hope this game of "who's is bigger" is over soon.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by superman2012

I haven't seen any provocation by Iran other than warnings. All the provocations I've seen is either U.S., Israel, or EU ally NGOs and figureheads.

I think Iran, specifically Ahmadinejad, is calling the bluff on the U.S./Israel alliance's hypocrisy, and getting tired of being vetoed and sanctioned while it's still in the dark ages with respect to modern energy production.

ETA: And I also think there are other reasons behind the scenes that all involved are not speaking of.
edit on 10-2-2012 by PaxVeritas because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Should Iran test a nuke (possible a borrowed one) to 'say' they have nukes.

Thus put an end to Israel's "we have to prevent them from getting nukes" war-cry

Thus put an end to all the speculation of how to remove Irans ability to produce nukes. And then Iran can say...see, we got em...and we aint used em on ya

YET

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by PaxVeritas

I haven't seen any provocation by Iran other than warnings. All the provocations I've seen is either U.S., Israel, or EU ally NGOs and figureheads.

I think Iran, specifically Ahmadinejad, is calling the bluff on the U.S./Israel alliance's hypocrisy, and getting tired of being vetoed and sanctioned while it's still in the dark ages with respect to modern energy production.

Agreed. The only provocation I have seen is a hint that they are developing nukes and not allowing the IAEA in. I say no country should have them, but on the other hand I can see them developing one for a deterrent. I don't know why some people in the US seem to think that they know that Iran is making nukes. The US gov't says they aren't, Iran says they aren't, IAEA says they aren't and ISIS says they aren't. I think the US should be pressuring Israel to join the NPT and allow the IAEA to inspect them. I bet they wouldn't be any better than Iran. I also believe Iran should just drop out of the NPT. North Korea did. Sure they have sanctions, but, no one is invading them.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by LittleBlackEagle

Very good reply, not the only answer though. They are running out of time as the good guys are cranking up the support for the world to change the density. They won't be able to handle the positive energy the closer we get along this year. The dark cabal is more than just rich pricks which offciurse is one of their major controlling arms. But they are loosing this war they can't win long term against the so many legions of good ets, angels, ascended masters just to name a few.

But it doesn't mean the remaining dark ones are not trying to start ww3 they will bump into opposition though. The us fired an ICBM at Iran last year but a pleidian ship took it out.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcouncil=wisdom
Should Iran test a nuke (possible a borrowed one) to 'say' they have nukes.

Thus put an end to Israel's "we have to prevent them from getting nukes" war-cry

Thus put an end to all the speculation of how to remove Irans ability to produce nukes. And then Iran can say...see, we got em...and we aint used em on ya

YET

Yet...

The thing is though, the Iranian Governmant has preached about the elimination of a people as a race/religion. And their nation.

Do you really think that because everyone has a nuke that life will be all peachy keen? And no one will use them?
edit on 10-2-2012 by TDawgRex because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   
No I do not...I would prefer no one have nuclear bombs.

But many do. And some see them as end all be all game changers.

Iran is no worse than any other nation that has nukes INMHO
Words and actions are two different things.

Israel and the US (not the current administration, but the rest of it I guess) thinking keeping Iran from being a nuclear power is important enough to start wars, is to me, just a way to expend ammunition.

It is inevitable...when action is taken to remove Irans nuclear weapon capabilty, the result will be setting back the clock a few years.
Then repeat.
Iran will be on the verge of creating a nuke once again in a couple years...and the same thing will happen.

I'm saying lets forgo this cycle, and let Iran have its nukes...It will never use them. Its like the dumb drunk down the street...he yells real loud, but when he knows the police are on the way...he gets real quiet quick...Iran can have nukes and not use them, despite what some would like us to think.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Always with the mis-quotes. So…does the crowd filmed time after time shouting death to Israel/America to be misconstrued as a mis-quote.

Or just sheeple?

Many Governments don’t like each other much and that is a given.

Just because you chose to ignore the facts, does not mean the facts are irrelevent.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by PaxVeritas

Rats some good writing got zapped by a wrong key bumped. Sigh.

Trying again.

More briefly, I guess.

1. We were warned a year or two ago that the globalist planned squence of events was:

--Lybia and then
--Syria and then
--Israel et al attacking Iran and then
--China, Russia et all attacking the USA in WW3.

2. Make no mistake, like all the other World Wars, this one has been planned a long time by the same demonized elite globalist cabal. This one they fully intend to reduce the global population by 10's of millions.

3. And, they fully intend to reduce the USA to ashes . . . along with the rest of the developed nations . . . they realize that setting up overtly and publically on the world stage--of their satanic tyrannical global government and one world religion will be a lot easier and quicker on the ashes of the "OLD ORDER.".

4. However, . . . while I believe God is determined to discipline the USA and other Nations thereby for our foresaking Him and His values and ways in our individual and public lives . . . He will not allow us to become extinct. There are still many Believers who choose HIm above all else and do our best to worship and live for Him.

5. Of course, if, as some of us are convinced, there will be a Pre-Tribulation RAPTURE taking the authentic, ready Christians off-planet ZAP . . . then certainly it is likely to be much worse following . . . Nevertheless, there will still be some Chrisitans who wake up at that point and make thing right with God and do their best to live for Him even under constant threat of execution for doing so. He will be with them in uncommon ways, too.

6. Folks who think that it is not probable that China, Russia, Iran, Venezuela, Cuba, Mexico et al will attack the USA are deluded, imho. They have not been paying attention and are believing their own or others' fantasies instead of facts and abundantly clear evidence. It is as though neon signs have increasingly been on every barn and every other billboard for a long time. However, none are so blind as those who WILL NOT see.

7. The Chinese pattern will likely be to execute every man, woman and child except for the engineers they need to rebuild the infrastructure. They want the land and resources for their masses. And they do not greatly care if they only have 200-800 million left. They still expect to be on top of the pile. It will be interesting to see how the Anti-Christ and the Chinese leadership manipulate each other.

8. Certainly The Bible is clear that the AC will be in charge of all nations on the planet for some years--3.5? And yet that at some point, 1-3 kings/nations will rebel against his rule. I expect China to be one of those nations.

The following thread includes some prophetic and other sources about the Chinese invading American in WW3:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And another thread in the ballpark of the WW3 topic.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks for your informative post.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by frenzy4444

imho,

my 50 years of studying the UFO phenomena agrees with scientist Jacque Vallee's 10 year study of the phenomena . . .

the critters are

SPIRITUAL BEINGS

from a SPIRITUAL DIMENSION

AND ARE EVIL.

It is a charade, a deception that they are citizens of distant planets.

And whether part of them are cast as 'bad-cop' conquers and others are cast as humanity's 'good-cop' saviors--they are

ALL working closely with the satanic globalist oligarchy toward setting up the satanic global government and one world religion.

imho, they are part and parcel of what the New Testament warns about as the

GREAT DECEPTION of the END TIMES.

Even the government whistleblowers perisistently describe the critters as CHRONIC LIARS.

Why they then continue to believe them enough to buy into their !DEMAND! to reduce the world's population down to 200 million . . . is beyond me.

I believe the critters will spring forth overtly on the world stage either in the middle of the looming WW3 or shortly after . . . with great deceptive demonstrations of their technologies and powers . . . and coerce/force the world into the one world government and one world religion--to "save us from ourselves" . . . our polluting ways and our war-mongering ways.

It's a charade.

No one is more war-mongering than they are . . . they have been warring against Almighty God for millenia.

edit on 10/2/2012 by BO XIAN because: an addition

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by TDawgRex

Always with the mis-quotes. So…does the crowd filmed time after time shouting death to Israel/America to be misconstrued as a mis-quote.

Or just sheeple?

Many Governments don’t like each other much and that is a given.

Just because you chose to ignore the facts, does not mean the facts are irrelevent.

Oh no, I'm sure the crowd was chanting it, but, some Americans chant "white power" does that make all American's racist? No. There are extremists everywhere, I don't know why that is so hard for people to understand.
You specifically stated that

the Iranian Governmant has preached about the elimination of a people as a race/religion. And their nation.

All I was doing was pointing out your mistake, I don't ignore the facts, I try to help people deny their ignorance...You're welcome.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcouncil=wisdom
No I do not...I would prefer no one have nuclear bombs.

But many do. And some see them as end all be all game changers.

Iran is no worse than any other nation that has nukes INMHO
Words and actions are two different things.

Israel and the US (not the current administration, but the rest of it I guess) thinking keeping Iran from being a nuclear power is important enough to start wars, is to me, just a way to expend ammunition.

It is inevitable...when action is taken to remove Irans nuclear weapon capabilty, the result will be setting back the clock a few years.
Then repeat.
Iran will be on the verge of creating a nuke once again in a couple years...and the same thing will happen.

I'm saying lets forgo this cycle, and let Iran have its nukes...It will never use them. Its like the dumb drunk down the street...he yells real loud, but when he knows the police are on the way...he gets real quiet quick...Iran can have nukes and not use them, despite what some would like us to think.

Iran may never use them but what if they decide to give some to Venezuela to "balance" power in the western hemisphere. Do your really want nukes that close especially with our open border policy?

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   
People during the COLD WAR
were literaly panicking

NOW ... its like everyone is controlled ..no one really scared or cares
and many wanting some actions and new wars that will kill hundred of thousand
if nukes are used .. then it will be millions of deads
but no one cares that we are on the brick of total annihilation
caused by greedy people that wants to conquer the ME for the oil

OR because they want whats coming on the 21 december for themselfs
they will have by then controlled the most holyiest sites in the world .. Babylon and Israel
we are at a critical moment ... on that date it will mark the beginning of a new world
and all peoples care about now is tweeting ..
checking facebook profiles and listening to Jersey shore
did the concentration of fluoride in the water augmented or what
edit on 2/11/2012 by Ben81 because: S&F

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Typical bash Israel thread. Go be with your Iranians then!

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Patriotsrevenge
Typical bash Israel thread. Go be with your Iranians then!

Your logic is astounding! It's nice to see people actually trying to argue their points rather than revert to silliness. What a breathe of fresh air. Care to refute any of the OP's statements?

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by LittleBlackEagle

To be honest I dont think its about nukes or currency. After following the events I have come to conclude that the true reason behind the US presence and Israeli threats is to ensure Israels supremacy over the region, and Iran is the thorn that stands in Israels way. When I say Iran I mean Iran and her proxies (hezbollah). If not for them Israel would have a better and easier chance of running the Middle East.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join