It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Romney Wins Maine---Oops!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Apparently, according to Google, Romney wins Maine.

Here's a screenshot-

Is this the powers-that-be in action?

Go Ron Paul!

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   
I'm showing 0% submitted, save that screenshot. I didn't think the maine caucus began yet. Please save that and log it because it could show voter fraud if the results turn up that way.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Deja`Vu

It began last week and ends next month, but Maine will announce winner tomorrow due to a majority of votes in.

Apparently, someone jumped the gun at Google producing false results.

Will the truth prevail?

Maybe they should just count the actual vote?

Deja- I realize it's been changed back and so does Google.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
wow awesome catch OP!!!, will keep my eye on this thread! :-) thank you for sharing this

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by hapablab

Yeah, Google dropped the ball on this one as they reported 100% of precincts reporting, even though the last precinct in Maine doesn't vote til March 3rd!

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   
No way Paul only has 10 percent... Lets say that these results are actually real; then I'm ashamed to be a Mainer, and absolutely disgusted by the inability for the sheep to realize insanity isn't fixing America. Yet at the same time I get the feeling voter fraud is taking place; why else would they need to count the votes in secret?? What a corrupt and broken system we live in.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Good catch. Glitch or nefarious goings on?

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Raelsatu

Rael- They're not real obviously as Google simply jumped the gun in reporting the false results.

The date on the page is the 11th and today is the 10th still, even in Maine.

This is overwhelming proof against MSM and the big internet sites to show an obvious bias towards Ron Paul!

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Its all fixed worse then the Soviet Union!

Peace

"(ME) 2/12 - VIDEOTAPED VOTE ALTERATION SHOWS IMPORTANCE OF CAPTURING THE COUNT ON FILM - An incident in Maine follows the important alert by Iowa citizen Edward True. In Iowa, Edward True noticed the wrong vote total being reported in his precinct, altering the winner of the presidential race. He blew the whistle on it.

An investigation in Maine is proceeding after Jeannine Oren, a former news anchor for WMTB-8 in Portland, noticed that her own vote had been changed in a public meeting on a budget issue. She caught the vote alteration on videotape.

Read this detailed article on videotaped vote alteration in Casco, Maine here in The Independent: www.independentpub.com...

While reading the Casco article, those who are emotionally invested in the Republican presidential primary might also want to ponder this: Several Nevada caucus locations prohibited media observation, and in Clark County where it WAS allowed, a reporter from the Los Angeles Times was kicked out. She was called a "spy" when she attempted to witness the caucus.
READ FULL ARTICLE ON THE "SPY": www.latimes.com...

While caucus activities are generally more transparent than standard elections -- at least participants can witness the count -- paranoia about allowing the media (or anyone else) to watch the counting does facilitate results reporting fraud.

Let's go back to that town meeting in Maine, where Oren was surprised to see her own vote altered in results reports:

According to The Independent, when Oren saw incorrect vote tallies in a local newspaper, she called the reporter's attention to the discrepancy. The Finance Committee had changed vote totals to a false unanimous result on a land deal. Then Oren, and Jennifer Murray, whose vote was also altered, each wrote to the Finance Committee hoping to see the problem addressed.

Here's why it is so crucial to get video: As is typical in these situations, Dave Morton, the town manager in Casco, dismissed their concerns and said that the correct vote tally would be presented to the public when the relevant article came up for discussion at the town meeting. As you may recall, the Appanoose County Republican Chair had a similar reaction when Edward True pointed out an incorrect results report.

Vigilant citizens made enough noise about the incorrect Iowa tally that the Republican chair had to back down, and further investigation into incorrect results in Iowa revealed many more discrepancies. The winner was reversed, in Iowa, and the Republican state chairman resigned.

The stink in Casco, unfortunately, did not ricochet around the blogosphere and no one seemed to pay attention (except Oren and Murray) when at the Casco town meeting, the Finance Committee again reported the wrong vote total.

The Independent reports, Oren said, "I knew for a fact I'd voted against it, because I argued for like 20 minutes ... It's unbelievable -- what are the odds that you would actually capture vote tampering on a videotape? Nobody in here -- no lawyers, not the people accused -- nobody is denying the facts of what happened."

The "odds of actually capturing vote tampering on a videotape" are vastly improved when people actually take a video, as they did in Casco.

The Independent article reports that the vote tampering evidence was submitted to the Maine Attorney General's investigative division.

There's a tendency to blame transparent procedures for the embarrassment created when someone gets caught altering results, so we should keep in mind that transparency is the CURE for electoral error and fraud, not its cause. Let's not choose to bury the toxic waste in elections just to make democracy look prettier.

Hats off to Jeannine Oren in Casco, Maine, for disinfecting one such mess by exposing it to sunlight.

Government is the servant of the people, and not the master of them. The people, in delegating authority, do not give their public servants the right to decide what is good for the people to know and what is not good for them to know. We insist on remaining informed so that we may retain control over the instruments of government we have created.

Black Box Voting is a nonpartisan, nonprofit 501c(3) elections watchdog group funded entirely by citizen donations."

www.blackboxvoting.org...

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by freedom12

On one hand it will be really disturbing if this is what it actually ends up being. On the other hand, you can't put the future of our country in the hands err umm votes, of uneducated gun toting rednecks.

Might as well let the machine elect itself, for our protection.

/sarcasm

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by litterbaux

LOL

I'm only reporting what Google posted, since they are MSM and many people will turn to them tomorrow nite for results.

Google just has provided them ahead of time is all!

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by litterbaux
reply to post by freedom12

On one hand it will be really disturbing if this is what it actually ends up being. On the other hand, you can't put the future of our country in the hands err umm votes, of uneducated gun toting rednecks.

Might as well let the machine elect itself, for our protection.

/sarcasm

N/A
edit on 11-2-2012 by BABYBULL24 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   
There is already a thread on this HERE.

top topics

join