It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof Of Video Fakery In Norway

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
reply to post by pshea38

Breivik doesn't exist. He is a computer generated, purposely designed, contradictory
and enigmatic boogieman.

Toward what end? Why all the expense of this elaborate charade? Who gains?

The links I posted contain the answers.

MONEY FOR NOTHING

Did you wonder - where's the cash? Where's the motivation behind this Oslo PsyOp?

If anyone is wondering how the Breivik PsyOp could possibly generate huge amounts of cash for the folks behind the hoax (all indications pointing to Prime Minister Jens Stoltenberg and his "Arbeiderpartiet" - the ruling Norwegian Labour Party), here's an interesting article - published only 4 days after the event:

mobil.bt.no... ... 44241.html[url]

The article says, in substance, that if Breivik himself cannot cover the expenses of his deeds, there's a Norwegian law that says that, in the case of a defendant not having enough money to cover the costs of his criminal deeds, the state will cover for those expenses. In other words, the Norwegian taxpayers will pay for the destruction of the government buildings (2.4 billion Nkr) and for the family members claims (300million Nkr).

To put this into perspective, 300mil Norwegian kroners are roughly $50million US dollars - and 2.4 billion Nkr are roughly another $400million !

In other words, the Arbeiderpartiet stands to make about 450 million dollars out of this hoax.

[url]http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?p=2363957#p2363957
edit on 12-2-2012 by pshea38 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   

reply to post by pshea38

We need to ask ourselves 'could something this be faked?'
And if the answer is yes, everything else makes sense.

Well, the answer IS yes.

First of all, the answer is "no." Too many people were witnesses to every aspect of the entire affair for it all to have been CGI. But let's set that aside for a moment.

Your fundamental assumption seems to be "if something can be faked, it must be faked." Someone can place you in a car with curtains across the windows, then shake the car in such a way that you are convinced that the car is moving. Does it then follow that cars do not really move?

If a reported event could theoretically be faked, and investigation uncovers
an abundance of evidence for fakery, is it out of the question to consider whether
or not said reported event was in fact faked? No, it is not!

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by smurfy

I would agree with that somewhat. Mostly an event, or a series of real events have taken place. MSM often mess with what they have, in a attempt to manipulate, or mislead or just to make things look good on camera. That is a far cry from creating a digital event from start to finish for the purpose of deception.

And the world isn't made up of ambitious men who wouldn't dream of
taking it to the next level and beyond. And with the media in their pockets, to boot!
Look at the benefits to some of the 9/11 fakery extravaganza. They got
away with it there, thank you very much, as they did with London and Madrid.
Why not Norway?
And it wasn't a completely digital event. Actors, green screens and staged
scenes were used in conjuction with computer generated creations to give
life and 'reality' to this hoax/con/scam! A complicit media was/is vital, as per usual.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons
(sigh) This is the primary problem with these people. They might actually see something useful every now and then, and then they start to obsess about it to such a degree that it overtakes all other mental faculties.

I'm sure there are faked things in the media, and even faked events.

Just because there might be some, doesn't mean it is everyone and everything.

I can never tell if you guys are part of the charade or not. Because seriously, if I had a few events or people I wanted to turn eyes away from I'd give them to you to bury under a pile of crap so tall no one could survive trying to dig it out.

Abundant Proof of these Norwegain faked events exists in the link I provided!
If you admit to some fakery, how will you know whether fakery is involved or not with any
particular event if you do not investigate at the outset the real possibility that fakery
could be associated with said event?

Did I mention that I don't trust you one bit?

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

Ok if this is not going to quit I'll bite: You say abundance of evidence. Give me your single biggest and best evidence. Explain why and how it proves fakery. One single piece please.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

If a reported event could theoretically be faked, and investigation uncovers
an abundance of evidence for fakery, is it out of the question to consider whether
or not said reported event was in fact faked? No, it is not!

You haven't provided any evidence that it was faked. It was Breivik who photoshopped his head onto those video game bodies, and the reason the flashes on those videos don't match up is because whoever made that video deliberately synchronized the videos badly. The expose is a hoax. Why do you believe it?

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   

reply to post by pshea38

We need to ask ourselves 'could something this be faked?'
And if the answer is yes, everything else makes sense.

Well, the answer IS yes.

First of all, the answer is "no." Too many people were witnesses to every aspect of the entire affair for it all to have been CGI. But let's set that aside for a moment.

Your fundamental assumption seems to be "if something can be faked, it must be faked." Someone can place you in a car with curtains across the windows, then shake the car in such a way that you are convinced that the car is moving. Does it then follow that cars do not really move?

EXACTLY. OP is asking the wrong questions. He should be asking why the people are taking the action of shaking the car, and who they are.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   

EXACTLY. OP is asking the wrong questions. He should be asking why the people are taking the action of shaking the car, and who they are.

The most important question is why someone is trying to convince people that the whole thing is a hoax?

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   

(sigh) This is the primary problem with these people. They might actually see something useful every now and then, and then they start to obsess about it to such a degree that it overtakes all other mental faculties.

I can never tell if you guys are part of the charade or not. Because seriously, if I had a few events or people I wanted to turn eyes away from I'd give them to you to bury under a pile of crap so tall no one could survive trying to dig it out.

Those were the people I was referring to. They are the true enemies. People like the OP sure flush them out into the public eye somehow, dont they? lol

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   

The most important question is why someone is trying to convince people that the whole thing is a hoax?

Lol they are practically giving the answer out nowadays. Supposedly people back in the day like the mayans were much smarter humans. Despite books, electronics, all the learning aides we have today, people are mad dumb.

I still dont know the ends to the means, they are the only ones who seem to know. All I know is I still go to God for my solace, and I think OP should too, if hes not a fake.

EDIT- for OP-I think you are easily convinced by your source material because you see how the apparent loss of life seems comical. Like the people dont seem to care, like they are expendible. I thought about this as well. Imagine an entity thats spirit essence, if you will, does not die when the body dies. Is it organic? Is it a complex machine? These will lead you to greater questions of religon and such. It puzzles me too that they regularly sacrifice people with no remorse. Im not allowed that answer I think but im certainly looking for it. It would certainly raise a lot of questions you seem to have about the Brevik attack.
edit on 13-2-2012 by strangedays because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Ah, yes. A rather interresting question indeed.

I used to frequent that site many moons ago and they almost had me convinced. That is, until I found out a friend of mine lost his cousin that fateful day.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Taz2122

Ah, yes. A rather interresting question indeed.

I used to frequent that site many moons ago and they almost had me convinced. That is, until I found out a friend of mine lost his cousin that fateful day.

Right, and to go even further, without you actually witnessing the horror, you could not definitively say that persons was part of that. (No disrespect to the dead, RIP) But just to raise the question. And if the loss of life isnt such a big deal, the possibilities could be endless. The result being that the OP could NEVER figure out whats going on. At least 100%.

You cant trust anyones words nowadays. The actions tend to be the only demonstration of the person not lying because they are doing it. And even then, people could be taking the actions to gain your trust falsely in order to use something or do something against you at a later time. It sucks. It really increases ones distaste for other people.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by strangedays

-I think you are easily convinced by your source material because you see how the apparent loss of life seems comical.

No loss of life is ever comical. I think you have some soul searching to do.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by strangedays

Those were the people I was referring to. They are the true enemies. People like the OP sure flush them out into the public eye somehow, dont they? lol

No, they really don't. The OP is the people I'd give a staged event to to watch them bury it in a pile of crap at top speed.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

I've reviewed your link before. A couple of times. Holy Mecca of Inverted Pictures Baby.

No one trusts me.
I consider it an excellent example of erotic irony.
edit on 2012/2/13 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   

reply to post by strangedays

-I think you are easily convinced by your source material because you see how the apparent loss of life seems comical.

No loss of life is ever comical. I think you have some soul searching to do.

Wow way to take it out of context and attempt to cast me in a bad light. Good try.

Is it comical that TPTB walk these "pawns" into death, people (like you im sure) know about it, and just sit there and watch and do nothing. If thats not comical to you well it is to me. Its pathetic. Like your attempt to take what I said out of context. If I could negative rep you I would.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by strangedays

No, they really don't. The OP is the people I'd give a staged event to to watch them bury it in a pile of crap at top speed.

I know what you mean. I too fear getting caught in the infinite loop. Im just trying to keep my discernment sharp while we all watch the end go down I guess.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join