It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Proof Of Video Fakery In Norway

page: 2
3
<< 1    3 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons
I've talked with his friends. His sister has been being recommended to me on facebook since before this event.

Tech savvy isn't how I tracked him.


Worse, if you followed the other thread you'd realize that I have similar online habits, and I know I've talked with him online prior to his crime.
edit on 2012/2/11 by Aeons because: (no reason given)


Thank God someone is able to put the kebosh on this nonsense before it ends up into 40 pages, but be careful, you might be accused of being a digital artifact..even though you've been here since 2008.




posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by smurfy

Originally posted by Aeons
I've talked with his friends. His sister has been being recommended to me on facebook since before this event.

Tech savvy isn't how I tracked him.


Worse, if you followed the other thread you'd realize that I have similar online habits, and I know I've talked with him online prior to his crime.
edit on 2012/2/11 by Aeons because: (no reason given)


Thank God someone is able to put the kebosh on this nonsense before it ends up into 40 pages, but be careful, you might be accused of being a digital artifact..even though you've been here since 2008.


My forty pages on the other one are me deconstructing Commander Breivik.


I am not yet a digital artifact. If I was, surely someone could program the extra weight off me without my having to get my butt off the couch!

It is a confluence of fate that I can do this - the people who know him online are somewhat unwilling to bring themselves to the attention of the authorities for what should be obvious reasons. Some of the ones I haven't talked to have already been questioned. Plus, some of them seem to suspect a conspiracy themselves, just not *this* conspiracy.

edit on 2012/2/11 by Aeons because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Brevik and Loughner are completely real. Having said that, it doesnt mean that there arent ACTORS around them at all times. Depending on your definition of actor.



posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
False Flag serves a purpose.. For example attacking another country etc. In this case they got their Killer and that's it. What's more to get there? Just to show that there is Terrorism even in Norway?

And why kill those kids on the Island? The bomb alone was effective enough to point to terrorism.

This is nonsense.



posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons

Originally posted by smurfy

Originally posted by Aeons
I've talked with his friends. His sister has been being recommended to me on facebook since before this event.

Tech savvy isn't how I tracked him.


Worse, if you followed the other thread you'd realize that I have similar online habits, and I know I've talked with him online prior to his crime.
edit on 2012/2/11 by Aeons because: (no reason given)


Thank God someone is able to put the kebosh on this nonsense before it ends up into 40 pages, but be careful, you might be accused of being a digital artifact..even though you've been here since 2008.


My forty pages on the other one are me deconstructing Commander Breivik.




Actually, I was thinking of another thread by the OP, dealing with video fakery by MSM, in part true. It also entailed a no victims scenario as part of the end game, not so true.
edit on 11-2-2012 by smurfy because: Text.



posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hellas
False Flag serves a purpose.. For example attacking another country etc. In this case they got their Killer and that's it. What's more to get there? Just to show that there is Terrorism even in Norway?

And why kill those kids on the Island? The bomb alone was effective enough to point to terrorism.

This is nonsense.


Not big enough for his plans. He explained this in his interviews.

reply to post by smurfy
 


There is no video fakery. Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.
edit on 2012/2/11 by Aeons because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons

Originally posted by Hellas
False Flag serves a purpose.. For example attacking another country etc. In this case they got their Killer and that's it. What's more to get there? Just to show that there is Terrorism even in Norway?

And why kill those kids on the Island? The bomb alone was effective enough to point to terrorism.

This is nonsense.



There is no video fakery. Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.
edit on 2012/2/11 by Aeons because: (no reason given)


There is oceans of video fakery!
Oslo and Utoya Fakery

The whole scenario/script is ridiculous, and you are placed to push, over everything else,
the whole notion that Breivik EXISTS and is REAL, when He is NOT.
Your cigar comment can immediately be shown up by anyone taking even a cursory
look through any of 160+ pages of damning evidence in the link, proving that this
whole situation is contrived, thought up and carried out by liars, actors, CGI characters
and fake photographs and video.
The number of holes in the story is unbelievable, but is par for the course in psy-ops
like these, whereby every layer of conspiracy is encouraged in order to keep researchers
tied up in BS for years, and well clear of the notion that they may be swimming in fakery.

What a load of bollocks that people arn't seeing through this BS.

I don't trust you one bit. If you were genuine, you would already be aware of the contents
of the link above, and the certainty that we all are being had.

The perpetrators have plenty of paid posters employed to push the whole REALITY of
this event. That's a given!

It is infinitely easier to get people on board a mass-hoax over a mass-murder, especially
in a world where cash is king!
Breivik doesn't exist. He is a computer generated character.



posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   
I find it extremely sad that a person has lost their grip on reality so badly,
that they do disgusting and dishonorable acts, and think it is beneficial to anybody else except themselves,
when those acts leave nothing but misery in their wake. This happened because people who needed help
weren´t identified before it was too late.


Oh,

And i wasn´t talking about Breivik.



posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by pshea38
 


I believe that you are a lot like loughner and brevich, they exist and they have mass delusions.

As do you.

I had the displeasure to be involved in at least one of loughner's threads when he was a member here and I see many similarities between him and you.

Should we all keep an eye out on the news for you in the near future?

:shk:




edit on 12/2/12 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   
I actually once wandered into that forum and the amount of bs it had made me wanna laugh and cry at the same time. They actually claimed that the japanese tsunami was faked. Then I looked around the norway thread and came to the conclusion that it has to be a bad joke. That forum should make ATS blacklist or have topics based on it automatically moved to [hoax].



posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   
So you are saying the person there is CGI ? I think the delegates (?) who were there that day would have noticed, or some of the reporters would have realized that he wasnt there. I wouldnt rule out that he acted on the behalf of unkown factions, but that he is CGI is a hard sell.



posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by pshea38
 


I believe that you are a lot like loughner and brevich, they exist and they have mass delusions.

As do you.

I had the displeasure to be involved in at least one of loughner's threads when he was a member here and I see many similarities between him and you.

Should we all keep an eye out on the news for you in the near future?

:shk:




edit on 12/2/12 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)


Most may believe you, Only a few will see through your transparent BS.
Look at every available photo of Breivik and Loughner.
Go through the link Oslo and Utoya Fakery

Can you see it yet?

www.morphases.com...

Impossible, right Chad?

And a Loughner persona on ATS couldn't have been part of the set-up or groundwork?
Sure it couldn't!

Everyone believes MSM all of a sudden! LOL
Breivik doesn't exist. He is a computer generated creation.
We are all such suckers!



posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by pshea38
 


If he were CGI, everyone in the courtroom was either CGI or knew that Brevik wasn't there. The people lining the streets as the car rolled by would see that he was not there. If the victims never existed, all the thousands of Norwegians who were mourning people they allegedly knew were actors who were in on it. The entire country of Norway created this false flag. Why?



posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cassius666
So you are saying the person there is CGI ? I think the delegates (?) who were there that day would have noticed, or some of the reporters would have realized that he wasnt there. I wouldnt rule out that he acted on the behalf of unkown factions, but that he is CGI is a hard sell.


From this post and onwards.
www.cluesforum.info...

What do you think?

We need to ask ourselves 'could something this be faked?'
And if the answer is yes, everything else makes sense.

Well, the answer IS yes.



posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by pshea38
 



We need to ask ourselves 'could something this be faked?'
And if the answer is yes, everything else makes sense.

Well, the answer IS yes.


First of all, the answer is "no." Too many people were witnesses to every aspect of the entire affair for it all to have been CGI. But let's set that aside for a moment.

Your fundamental assumption seems to be "if something can be faked, it must be faked." Someone can place you in a car with curtains across the windows, then shake the car in such a way that you are convinced that the car is moving. Does it then follow that cars do not really move?



posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by LionOfGOD
I find it extremely sad that a person has lost their grip on reality so badly,
that they do disgusting and dishonorable acts, and think it is beneficial to anybody else except themselves,
when those acts leave nothing but misery in their wake. This happened because people who needed help
weren´t identified before it was too late.


Oh,

And i wasn´t talking about Breivik.


The world has nothing to fear from me. I am one of the decent ones.
You don't belong here, swallowing, as you do, everything you
are fed from the MSM sold-out and fully controlled liars.

Take the time to open your misunderstanding eyes, son!
Oslo and Utoya Fakery

I forgive you your misguided words.
Breivik doesn't exist. He is a computer generated, purposely designed, contradictory
and enigmatic boogieman.

Condemn without looking at the real evidence. Kudos to you!



posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by pshea38
 



Breivik doesn't exist. He is a computer generated, purposely designed, contradictory
and enigmatic boogieman.


Toward what end? Why all the expense of this elaborate charade? Who gains?



posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Aeons
 


There is video fakery, I'm not suggesting that for this Norway thread, but there is MSM fakery all the time, mostly benign, and just to sex things up. How sensitive the subject matter is, is not an issue with programme makers.



posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
reply to post by pshea38
 



We need to ask ourselves 'could something this be faked?'
And if the answer is yes, everything else makes sense.

Well, the answer IS yes.


First of all, the answer is "no." Too many people were witnesses to every aspect of the entire affair for it all to have been CGI. But let's set that aside for a moment.

Your fundamental assumption seems to be "if something can be faked, it must be faked." Someone can place you in a car with curtains across the windows, then shake the car in such a way that you are convinced that the car is moving. Does it then follow that cars do not really move?


I would agree with that somewhat. Mostly an event, or a series of real events have taken place. MSM often mess with what they have, in a attempt to manipulate, or mislead or just to make things look good on camera. That is a far cry from creating a digital event from start to finish for the purpose of deception.



posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
(sigh) This is the primary problem with these people. They might actually see something useful every now and then, and then they start to obsess about it to such a degree that it overtakes all other mental faculties.

I'm sure there are faked things in the media, and even faked events.

Just because there might be some, doesn't mean it is everyone and everything.

I can never tell if you guys are part of the charade or not. Because seriously, if I had a few events or people I wanted to turn eyes away from I'd give them to you to bury under a pile of crap so tall no one could survive trying to dig it out.



new topics

top topics



 
3
<< 1    3 >>

log in

join