It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof Of Video Fakery In Norway

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   

If we accept that Breivik is a completely faked personna,
where does that leave us? Some tough questions must follow.
This is basic stuff, but it seems we are not smart enough to
grasp the reality of the extents to which readily available fakery
and fakery techniques are incorporated into these 'terrifying' and
'horrific' and 'earth-shattering' and 'policy changing' 'unforeseeable (with drills)' events.
The same BS script every time.

Winning!

Oslo and Utoya Fakery
Observe the unravelling of the con.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Mumbai was a false flag.
911 was a false flag.
Al Qaeda is a false flag.
Martin Bryant was a patsy.
NASA are liars.
Terrorism is a false concept.
Virgina Tech was a false flag.
Jared Loughner was a false flag and a patsy.

so why would this maniac in your video be a false flag? WHY? To what end?

It's painful to read these things, because there is no logical evidence for it. BAD PEOPLE EXIST.

And if you believe all of the above, all of the BAD PEOPLE work for the CIA. because, everyone knows they're just a consortium of plots and agendas to aid the new age of world government rule......

*runs screaming into a burning house*

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by mainidh

You forgot about Osama Bin Laden.

Whenever an event or person ends or dies without a chance for verification, autopsy, investigation, etc. it's some kind of a "false flag" event.

Now, go through history with fresh eyes and look at all the recent events and people that have aided in the ultimate goal.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

I'm not knowledgable about false flags. Please explain it to me. Kids at a camp were killed and a bomb was set off in Norway, Right? The police claim they caught Breivik at the scene of the murders. But you're saying the man they caught wasn't the murder? Or are you saying there was no murder? Or that they caught Breivik and substituted someone else for him? It was all CGI and nothing ever happened?

I don't even know what you're claiming happened, let alone why. Help.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by mainidh

Outside the Asylum
This is the passage describing "Outside the Asylum" taken from So Long and Thanks for All the Fish from The Hitchhiker's Trilogy by Douglas Adams.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
His house was certainly peculiar, and since this was the first thing that Fenchurch and Arthur had encountered it would help to know what it was like.
It was like this:

It was inside out.

Actually inside out, to the extent that they had had to park on the carpet.

All along what one would normally call the outer wall, which was decorated in a tasteful interior-deisgned pink, were bookshelves, also a couple of those odd three-legged tables with semicircular tops which stand in such a way as to suggest that someone just dropped the wall straight through them, and pictures which were clearly designed to soothe.

Where it got really odd was the roof.

It folded back on itself like something that M. C. Escher, had he been given to hard nights on the town, which it is no part of this narrative's purpose to suggest was the case, though it is sometimes hard, looking at his pictures, particularly the one with all the awkward steps, not to wonder, might have dreamed up after having been on one, for the little chandeliers which should have been hanging inside were on the outside pointing up.

Confusing.

The sign above the front door read "Come Outside," and so, nervously, they had.

Inside, of course, was where the Outside was. Rough brickwork, nicely done pointing, gutters in good repair, a garden path, a couple of small trees, some rooms leading off.

And the inner walls stretched down, folded curiously, and opened at the end as if, by and optical illusion which would have had M. C. Escher frowning and wondering how it was done, to enclose the Pacific Ocean itself.

"Hello," said John Watson, Wonko the Sane.

Good, they thought to themselves, "hello" is something we can cope with.

"Hello," they said, and all, surprisingly, was smiles.

. . . "Your wife," said Arthur, looking around, "mentioned some toothpicks." He said it with a hunted look, as if he was worried that she might suddenly leap out from behind a door and mention them again.

Wonko the Sane laughed. It was a light easy laugh, and sounded like one he had used a lot before and was happy with.

"Ah yes," he said, "that's to do with the day I finally realized that the world had gone totally mad and built the Asylum to put it in, poor thing, and hoped it would get better."

This was the point at which Arthur began to feel a little nervous again.

"Here," said Wonko the Sane, "we are outside the Asylum." He pointed again at the rough brickwork, the pointing, and the gutters. "Go through that door" -- he pointed at the first door through which they had originally entered -- "and you go into the Asylum. I've tried to decorate it nicely to keep the inmates happy, but there's very little one can do. I never go in there myself. If I ever am tempted, which these days I rarely am, I simply look at the sign written over the door and I shy away."

"That one?" said Fenchurch, pointing, rather puzzled, at a blue plaque with some instructions written on it.

"Yes. They are the words that finally turned me into the hermit I have now become. It was quite sudden. I saw them, and I knew what I had to do."

The sign read:

"Hold stick near center of its length. Moisten pointed end in mouth. Insert in tooth space, blunt end next to gum. Use gentle in-out motion."

"It seemed to me," said Wonko the Sane, "that any civilization that had so far lost its head as to need to include a set of detailed instructions for use in a package of toothpicks, was no longer a civilization in which I could live and stay sane."

He gazed out at the Pacific again, as if daring it to rave and gibber at him, but it lay there calmly and played with the sandpipers

www.terindell.com...

Breivik and Loughner don't exist.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by OneNationUnder
reply to post by mainidh

Whenever an event or person ends or dies without a chance for verification, autopsy, investigation, etc. it's some kind of a "false flag" event.

Now, go through history with fresh eyes and look at all the recent events and people that have aided in the ultimate goal.

He forgot quite a few more aswell.
It has become very obvious.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by pshea38

Yes they do.

ps. Not sure what the Douglas Adams was for, but surely this is more fitting...

High on a rocky promontory sat an Electric Monk on a bored horse. From under its rough woven cowl the Monk gazed unblinkingly down into another valley, with which it was having a problem.

The day was hot, the sun stood in an empty hazy sky and beat down upon the gray rocks and the scrubby, parched grass. Nothing moved, not even the Monk. The horse's tail moved a little, swishing slightly to try and move a little air, but that was all. Otherwise, nothing moved.

The Electric Monk was a labour-saving device, like a dishwasher or a video recorder. Dishwashers washed tedious dishes for you, thus saving you the bother of washing them yourself, video recorders watched tedious television for you, thus saving you the bother of looking at it yourself; Electric Monks believed things for you, thus saving you what was becoming an increasingly onerous task, that of believing all the things the world expected you to believe.

no?

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952
reply to post by pshea38

I'm not knowledgable about false flags. Please explain it to me. Kids at a camp were killed and a bomb was set off in Norway, Right? The police claim they caught Breivik at the scene of the murders. But you're saying the man they caught wasn't the murder? Or are you saying there was no murder? Or that they caught Breivik and substituted someone else for him? It was all CGI and nothing ever happened?

I don't even know what you're claiming happened, let alone why. Help.

Oslo and Utoya Fakery
Observe the unravelling of the con.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by OneNationUnder
reply to post by mainidh

He forgot quite a few more aswell.
It has become very obvious.

Wait, I shall go forth and compile a list of stupendous things that have happened, but which some people claim with such absurdity the possibility of such things happening is so extremely likely, that the event itself must somehow, in the grand scheme of things, cancel itself out as entirely unlikely and therefore be a cointel pro false flag coverup with a cherry on top.

must find evidence of the non evidence of this!!

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by mainidh

Yes they do.

ps. Not sure what the Douglas Adams was for, but surely this is more fitting...

High on a rocky promontory sat an Electric Monk on a bored horse. From under its rough woven cowl the Monk gazed unblinkingly down into another valley, with which it was having a problem.

The day was hot, the sun stood in an empty hazy sky and beat down upon the gray rocks and the scrubby, parched grass. Nothing moved, not even the Monk. The horse's tail moved a little, swishing slightly to try and move a little air, but that was all. Otherwise, nothing moved.

The Electric Monk was a labour-saving device, like a dishwasher or a video recorder. Dishwashers washed tedious dishes for you, thus saving you the bother of washing them yourself, video recorders watched tedious television for you, thus saving you the bother of looking at it yourself; Electric Monks believed things for you, thus saving you what was becoming an increasingly onerous task, that of believing all the things the world expected you to believe.

no?

Is the monk inside or outside the asylum?
He surely will not Panic!
The humanity.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Lay off the peyote man, you're bumming my calm...

Asylums, monks, people don't exist.

It's a rocky day today, I think I'll float on home....

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

I don't think I've ever asked this before, but I've read all the source material you've provided. I've thought about it. I still don't have a clue what all this means. Could you restate again and explain, please?

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952
reply to post by pshea38

I don't think I've ever asked this before, but I've read all the source material you've provided. I've thought about it. I still don't have a clue what all this means. Could you restate again and explain, please?

I am quite sure getting through the material provided will take considerably longer!
Breivik does not exist. He is a fabricated villain digitally brought to life to play the
lead role in a series of fabricated and staged scenarios. The video in the OP shows
how easy it is to create a digital entity. The whole narrative of the Oslo bombings
and the Utoya shootings is completely false and faked!
There is no quick way to understand all of the intricacies of the con. Hence the links.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by mainidh

*runs screaming into a burning house*

NO. even the pooch in avy knows:
one runs screaming OUT OF a burning house.

that statement shows how inverted/a**backwards your perception of the world is.

terrorism has been a tool of the state since Sodom.
if you don't know that...

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

False Flag

False flag (aka Black Flag) operations are covert operations designed to deceive the public in such a way that the operations appear as though they are being carried out by other entities. The name is derived from the military concept of flying false colors; that is flying the flag of a country other than one's own. False flag operations are not limited to war and counter-insurgency operations, and can be used in peace-time.

there are some good proven examples listed at the bottom too.
wiki false flag

It is not simply that there is a different story as to what happened; it is that no attack happened that night. [...] In truth, Hanoi's navy was engaged in nothing that night but the salvage of two of the boats damaged on August 2.Hanyok article (page 177)

Gulf of Tonkin Resolution

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   
This is bit too much

but ok, hypothetically, if some fool called police to reveal his mad plan - they told it to some secret service - than they (who?) made him, brainwashed him, helped him and than they made his whole story, fake past, pictures - All vids are just reality show... Now he won't meet real people anymore. He can't watch TV, nothing. His lawyer, everyone - they are just actors
Actually he could be programmed for years. Also he may be some kind of agent or actor too and after the verdict they say he'll be isolated for the rest of his life somewhere while he will just get new identity and disappear.
Something seems to be wrong with these pictures and vid.
If 9/11 live feed was reality show why not this one? But I don't know. Check my signature.
It's like triple agent's disinformation for you don't see the simple truth or simple lie.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
The most insane nonsense.

This is bad behaviour that you allow yourself because you don't know any of the victims. Everyone in Norway knows a family impacted by this.

Existing thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

Just stupid.

Two cameras filter different lights.

The pictures are photoshopped. Anders photoshopped them himself. It is in 2083. Several of the photos were taken on the same day.

You don't have the CCTV because everything that has come out is a leak, and shouldn't be out anyways.

edit on 2012/2/11 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons
reply to post by pshea38

Just stupid.

Two cameras filter different lights.

The pictures are photoshopped. Anders photoshopped them himself. It is in 2083. Several of the photos were taken on the same day.

You don't have the CCTV because everything that has come out is a leak, and shouldn't be out anyways.

It is all fake. Breivik doesn't exist. You are falling for complete BS or you
are part of the BS. Technologically savvy age my arse! This is basis stuff.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I've talked with his friends. His sister has been being recommended to me on facebook since before this event.

Tech savvy isn't how I tracked him.

Worse, if you followed the other thread you'd realize that I have similar online habits, and I know I've talked with him online prior to his crime.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join