It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Invasion of Korea underway

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by hthjason

Most stuff on the Daily Paul is rubbish.

Just saying.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by kawika

Well damn, and I was kinda hoping for a regime changing event for Korea. Oh well.... peace is good too.

ps> That image you linked is the smallest picture ever

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
crazy,
i was at the bar the other night, and while i was gettin smashed, this guy was buying drinks for his girl and her friends, and me, in celebration of his brother who is in the nave getting deployed... to korea.

i asked if it was north or south, he said north, and i asked when all this started all he said was very recently.

its not on the news, and besides that, and this post, thats all i have heard of this.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by violence=answer

It was South Korea because we have bases in South Korea. I hear it's a good time.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

oh...
well you know, bar talk.

he said deployed, his brother did 2 tours in iraq (i guess), and combat.

but it is kinda funny, the assisination rumor, and this.........

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Heres a tip:

If somebody tells you Korea is being invaded, and you know nothing about Korea, its history, or its geopolitical situation... dont make a post about Korea being invaded.

Any excuse to make thread is not good enough. Its like when dumb people talk because they need to fill the air.

Quick! "Korea" is being invaded... even though "Korea" doesn't exist.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by violence=answer

He probably honestly meant North, but the fact that most Americans don't know where Korea even is, sober let alone drunk probably misspoke.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by shadowreborn89
WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN?

1592, 1627, 1866, 1871, 1885, 1904 and 1950 I think.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 04:27 AM
link   
What a load of crap, mods should close this waste of bandwidth asap

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 04:30 AM
link   
im actually IN south korea right now, closest base to the DMZ, and no, nothing is happening

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by SGTSECRET

Say hello to Woo-sung Jung for me and give him my number and tell him CALL ME!

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by SGTSECRET
im actually IN south korea right now, closest base to the DMZ, and no, nothing is happening
You're on a government computer, and you're on this site? Or are you at an internet cafe? I work for the government, but I avoid this site while I'm at work.
edit on 11-2-2012 by Hydroman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
10 uninformed people flagged this nonsense thread

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hydroman

You're on a government computer, and you're on this site? Or are you at an internet cafe? I work for the government, but I avoid this site while I'm at work.
edit on 11-2-2012 by Hydroman because: (no reason given)

so being on my laptop in my room is somehow a government computer, wow. and whether you want to believe it or not, just because you avoid the site at work doesnt mean you aren't already being 'watched' for posting on ATS from home.
edit on 11-2-2012 by SGTSECRET because:

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   

so being on my laptop in my room is somehow a government computer, wow. and whether you want to believe it or not, just because you avoid the site at work doesnt mean you aren't already being 'watched' for posting on ATS from home.
You aren't using a government network? I'm just curious that's all. I'd love to be on this site while at work, it'd help pass the time.

They may be watching me, I don't know. I'm just trying to respect the idea of not visiting sites that are potentially anti-government (while at work).
edit on 12-2-2012 by Hydroman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hydroman

You aren't using a government network? I'm just curious that's all. I'd love to be on this site while at work, it'd help pass the time.

They may be watching me, I don't know. I'm just trying to respect the idea of not visiting sites that are potentially anti-government.

ATS isn't anti government, it's anti BS, oh wait, my bad.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by LittleBlackEagle
ATS isn't anti government, it's anti BS, oh wait, my bad.
I said potentially anti-government.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by autopat51

You don't. It'd be splashed on the front of every newspaper, and headlining every new program on TV.

War sells. Remember the wall to wall coverage just recently of Lybia? The Iraq war coverage? No...something this cataclysmic wouldn't be a secret.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join