It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exciting Opportunity!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2004 @ 06:30 PM
link   
This coming Thursday night (not tonight)

My college is opening the doors to their Observatory!

Usually the only people that can get in there are the Science profs and the maintainance people!

They are going to let everyone get a chance to see through the telescope. I'm excited to see what we can see with a high-powered telescope.

I'll try to get ahold of a digital camera, so that I can take a few pics of the Observatory, and possibly take a picture of the telescope.

I'm really, really excited.

posted on Sep, 16 2004 @ 07:50 PM
link   
OOOH good opportunity. Don't forget to bring some pepper spray and put on your worst cologne (preferably axe
). It should help in your mission to hog the telescope. Mind you a ZMG would be nice too...

Edit- Missing instead of mission...

[edit on 9/16/2004 by SirKillallott]

posted on Sep, 16 2004 @ 08:23 PM
link   
If you really wanna have fun sign up for the astronomy class at night. It was the best class ive taken so far. Every clear night we would go up to the observatory after class and all get a look at all kinds of things. The professor would let us point it wherever as long as we knew what we were pointing the telescope to. The telescope we used was huge and had a motor so we could keep it following an object. I can go back anytime and go use the observatory.

posted on Sep, 16 2004 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Yes, but you and I aren't from the same college.

Our observatory is normally closed.

new topics

top topics

join