It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hollow Earth Theory New Evidence.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Does anyone suppose that all planets are hollow, made this way, and that the search for life on other planets is a struggle because all the beings in fact live underneath the planets crust?

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by tpaine1809
reply to post by kolder

Thank you I am not very gifted with gab. I was very nervous making this.

There exists a stone that may help you:

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Why do people keep using Youtube instead of their own minds?

Put forward the 'new evidence' in the OP, op! I'm not going to sit thru something that I may find utterly disingenuous just to get at what it is YOU are thinking.

What are YOUR thoughts, op? Or at least summarize the video.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by rexusdiablos

You are awesome!!!

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by mainidh

I made the video because I didn't want to write a large essay. It's too much to summarize.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Zehll

That is what my theory is stating. Not about the life part but definitely about the hollow planet part. However your idea does spark interest!

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by tpaine1809

Made it to about 10 minutes. Couldn't listen to it anymore. He can't even count, no wonder he thinks our idea of math is wrong.

And if he's revealing a technology or theory that is earth shattering, He might try wearing a suit to actually make himself somewhat believable.

It's ok though, he can still have his opinion on why 1+1 =/=2. Real engineers and scientists won't laugh I'm sure.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by GR1ill3d

Dude he is really right. Its so sad how simple it is. You can do modular math with his ideas and its easy. If you watched 40 mins in like I suggested you would see this. Even the engineers in the room # bricks when it all comes together. Stop judging people man. Looks mean crap. Einstein looked like a Zany haired mad man.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by GR1ill3d

Also before you go bashing his credentials and how real scientist would laugh at him you should check into who he advises and speaks to.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   

The earth isn't hollow, basic freshmen level geology proves this. We know the composition of magma bodies and elements within the geological structures and histories of geologic formations, We understand plate tectonics, fueled by the radioactive energy within the mantle. The Earths magnetic field is the result largely of the iron core. Gravity and Magnetism are still separate forces. Simply put the idea of a hollow earth is bad science.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by cypruswolf

Way to quote the text book. This is exactly why nothing will be figured out. Because you confine yourself to current science. If current science was correct why are we not able to create a simple force field? Or figure interstellar travel out? Its because until you realize it is wrong and things can change we will be stuck. Go look at why Rodin's coil is being eaten up by large corporations. Its because he knows something.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by mainidh
Why do people keep using Youtube instead of their own minds?

Good question.

Lay this crazy theory to bed people.

If you understood how P waves from earthquakes travel through the earth's core and come out on the other side, you would know this to be impossible. A hollow earth would stop P waves dead in their tracks, and they could not propagate through the earth's core. But they do. Another reason they believe it is molten is because the S-waves from quakes don't travel through it. Liquids can't support the shear stress from S-waves in quakes.

Hollow Earth: Bad train to be on. Advice: get off at the next station, and go enroll in a seismology class.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Actually if you understood resonance they sure as hell would. The weak vibrations would have to go to through the air to the other side. Stop saying anything is impossible. Until you have been to the poles to investigate this claim you cannot say it is false. Also I did use my own mind. Why don't you try using yours instead of shutting it off.
edit on 10-2-2012 by tpaine1809 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Way to quote the text book. This is exactly why nothing will be figured out. Because you confine yourself to current science. If current science was correct why are we not able to create a simple force field? Or figure interstellar travel out? Its because until you realize it is wrong and things can change we will be stuck. Go look at why Rodin's coil is being eaten up by large corporations. Its because he knows something.

Surely this theory can be proven or debunked easily.

Vibrational waves travel at different speeds through different mediums.

You only need to correlate seismic activity with seismographs around the world.

If the earth were hollow, none of the seismic data would correlate beyond a few hundred kilometres.

In fact.....the seismic data all correlates with the current theory on the composition of the Earth and provides considerable evidence that we do in fact know what is beneath the crust.

BTW You referenced Edward Leedskalnin before on his theories on gravitation/magnetism. Can you supply a source of any of his writings?

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   

I would like him to explain one thing.

Continental Drift.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Alexander the Great

Think about it? Hollow earth actually makes the idea of continental drift even more obvious. The variations in the strength of the magnetic sphere holding it together would easily explain that.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by OccamAssassin

Here you go, I hope this helps make things a bit more clear.

www.leedskalnin.com...

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   

www.youtube.com...

What do you guys think about the theory? No need to call me crazy or anything ignorant. I am no scientist these are just ideas.

Just out of curiousity....how did you come across this particular video?

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   

I believe the inside of the earth is partially hollow, a little like this;

S&F - The video provided a very good explanation and I have to admit I have never heard that theory put forth but it sounds entirely possible.

If there is room for life - there is life. Something is going on in whatever regions of inner earth that are habitable. Even if it is just in the crust many people think the reason we see UFOs so frequently is they are FROM here. I think sometime UFOs and USO's are the same ships. During the extinction event that was responsible for killing the dinosaurs I think MANY creatures and species went underground and then adapted to that environment. There might have been an ancient relative of humans who split off and went underground and has been following a parallel evolution. They may have even surpassed us in many ways.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   

It's not confining myself to current science. I just don't throw out the text book which is founded on the work of hundreds of scientists because I feel the need to become a scientific rebel. Science is built on the countless hours of study by numerous scholars. It's Journals upon Journals containing some of the most scrutinized writings, theories competing against theories. and solid analytical data to build an educated process for the workings in any field. Building on that work may not be as romantic idea as "Journey to the Center of the Earth"; however, the science has a basis to begin with.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join