It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hollow Earth Theory New Evidence.

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Spiratio

NONE of what you say makes any difference. You can use all the big words you want and use as much "logic" and as many analogies as you want. But it wont change the fact that Earth has been PROVEN to be solid. Everyone knows its solid. The science works and the science of hollow earth is wrong and flawed.

Nothing will ever change these FACTS. And they are facts.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by OccamAssassin

to add to this you talk about ego - one who has never experienced concave perception cant actually make a comment on the the kind of ego a person who experiences concave perception has... if you study many of my threads with an open mind you will find I the last person on the plant who is offended by others not believing me...it does however place my credibility status at odds with most of society but this is not a result of my world view

My world view is a result of society and my person experiences as per derivative of society, I've had many NDE's And OBE's which have landed me in permanently expanded awareness - empathy with the earth is another way to speak of it. And this is a feeling that none who has experienced it can make comment on.

All shamanistic cultures have world views which treat the earth flat and they all have empathy with the earth. Might science be a little off with its perception? well it will never know until it embraces its vices with an equal measure of attention as it gives its own "accomplishments" and egocentric assuredness of assumptions

in the same line of thought as Occams razor: perception seeking as a macro-quantum superposition experiment, used to define ones contented awareness via exploring different world views, lends to the notion that...

If an individual feels content experiencing concave perception and the theoretical structure to explain that world view is more complex than the norm, whilst the mainstream convex view makes people feel less content whilst accepting a simpler theoretical structure to support it. Then there is a clear cut case of opposites happening there. One compromises and makes people feel fragmented "convexity" and the other emphasises conectivity to the earth and alpha - theta healthy brainwaves....

After a while of experiencing concave perception many of the sensations and saturated emotional feels form when I was child (akin to synaesthesia) came back to me after I started to entertain concave perception...

It is not my opinion that convex perception is nessesarilly bad, but that the way it is tought is callous and invasive of the innate condition of the human psyche.

edit on 13-2-2012 by Spiratio because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by 3danimator

NONE of what you say makes any difference. You can use all the big words you want and use as much "logic" and as many analogies as you want. But it wont change the fact that Earth has been PROVEN to be solid. Everyone knows its solid. The science works and the science of hollow earth is wrong and flawed.

Nothing will ever change these FACTS. And they are facts.

sorry, I think its more like everybody thinks its solid no one knows because no one has dug into it far enough to prove that there are not unidentified factors at work, therefore I know that people cannot know that it is solid without a doubt... If you didn't doubt what science "knows" those like yourself would not feel so compelled to post these kind of comments...

science is always changing and finding out that what it once thought was right and thereby luaghed upon others in ridicule out of such "knowledge" have more offten than not turned out to be wrong.

All the mockery is nothing more than a deafens mechanism and every post you make making such claims is a blatant display of this fact. A fear that there is more to the picture and it might have unforeseen implications....

I've said all that is required in defence of the hollow earth world-view.. This I shan't be returning to survey anymore answers so don't bother addressing me in any posts. all your answers have been met in someone or another's posts here.. any new questions are just rehashing. If you want to learn to expand your view study all the posts and all the links.

follow all the posts and subsequent links by spiratio from this link onwards to get a full scope of the topic

Understanding the Hollow earth World View and Concave Earth Cosmology

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spiratio

Originally posted by OccamAssassin

to add to this you talk about ego - one who has never experienced concave perception cant actually make a comment on the the kind of ego a person who experiences concave perception has..

So what your saying here is that because I don't believe in HET or CET I can't possibly understand the concepts offered. Well I hate to burst your bubble, spoiling your glorious dance in the land of knowledge but I completely understand the concepts on the table and I still think that they are the stuff of morons.
Seriously.....What the hell did you learn at school?

. if you study many of my threads with an open mind you will find I the last person on the plant who is offended by others not believing me...it does however place my credibility status at odds with most of society but this is not a result of my world view

I don't really give a rats ar$e on your history or online "cred". Live in the HERE and NOW. When you dribble on about how cool you are and how open your mind is, you just make yourself look like a bigger moron.
Seriously.....What the hell did you learn at school?

My world view is a result of society and my person experiences as per derivative of society, I've had many NDE's And OBE's which have landed me in permanently expanded awareness - empathy with the earth is another way to speak of it. And this is a feeling that none who has experienced it can make comment on.

Of course.....and nobody else could have possibly felt that feeling....just you....cause your special!
I would probably forget about your education issues at this point and consider saving up some cash to see a shrink.

All shamanistic cultures have world views which treat the earth flat and they all have empathy with the earth. Might science be a little off with its perception? well it will never know until it embraces its vices with an equal measure of attention as it gives its own "accomplishments" and egocentric assuredness of assumptions

So now your a shaman.

in the same line of thought as Occams razor: perception seeking as a macro-quantum superposition experiment, used to define ones contented awareness via exploring different world views, lends to the notion that...

If an individual feels content experiencing concave perception and the theoretical structure to explain that world view is more complex than the norm, whilst the mainstream convex view makes people feel less content whilst accepting a simpler theoretical structure to support it. Then there is a clear cut case of opposites happening there. One compromises and makes people feel fragmented "convexity" and the other emphasises conectivity to the earth and alpha - theta healthy brainwaves....

Seriously, do you read what you type before posting?

The Universe told you so?.....better save big for a good shrink.

After a while of experiencing concave perception many of the sensations and saturated emotional feels form when I was child (akin to synaesthesia) came back to me after I started to entertain concave perception...

It is not my opinion that convex perception is nessesarilly bad, but that the way it is tought is callous and invasive of the innate condition of the human psyche.

I'm not calling you a moron. That would be against T&C and would probably get this post deleted.

But I sure am thinking it loudly.

edit on 13/2/2012 by OccamAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Yes, science is always changing, but there comes a point with certain subjects where we can say with absolute certitude that our understanding is 100% correct. That we have studied it and understood it for long enough and we have locked. The composition of the air around us is locked. That will never change. We understand that. Same for the motion of the planets and stars. And same for the fact that the earth is solid.

Do we understand the full composition of whats under the mantle? No. But we understand enough to say with 100% conviction that its solid. Just because some details might be unknown will change does not mean that our fundemental understanding is THAT flawed.

Is there a small chance that the earth has a second sun in its centre and an inner and outer shell? No. There really isnt.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 06:07 AM
link   
I'm not to sure bout hollow earth theory but here is a really interesting documentary on what some scientists now believe the centre of the earth to be like.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by tpaine1809

Well there is 6 books about this that I discovered, and just to say this is the bigger cover up of all times!
www.pakalertpress.com...

Also one very important man is Stewart Swerdlowe, only survivor of "Montauk Project". His scientific explanation.
www.youtube.com...

And Hidden History explanation in his interview on Coast to Coast radio.
www.youtube.com...

This is stunning and completely true.
Latest Announcement of Princess of Japan confirms this.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

the thing with the earth shrinking wouldn't that prove the theory of hollow earth due to the fact that lets say a golf ball for instance (golf ball being earth) take off the white casing of the golf ball and what do you get layers of rubber bands until you get to the core/nucleus or whatever you wanna call it. Anyway my point is that if the earth was hollow this in turn would allow shrinking unless of course the earth was actually a giant breathing entity which would suggest that the earth does shrink but also expands slightly

btw i have confused my self so will keep quite lol
edit on 13-2-2012 by Devsta because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   

You rally don't understand basic fundamental concepts such as gravity and how planets form.. Do you?

Not to mention magma and the magnetic poles of the planet.

get a grip bro!

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Galactic
reply to post by tpaine1809

Well there is 6 books about this that I discovered, and just to say this is the bigger cover up of all times!
www.pakalertpress.com...

Also one very important man is Stewart Swerdlowe, only survivor of "Montauk Project". His scientific explanation.
www.youtube.com...

And Hidden History explanation in his interview on Coast to Coast radio.
www.youtube.com...

This is stunning and completely true.
Latest Announcement of Princess of Japan confirms this.
www.youtube.com...

HOLY CRAP!! One website from an unknown guy and a few youtube videos!?? Why didnt you say so? it MUST be true then.

I mean, i know that 99.99999999% of the worlds most esteemed scientists will laugh at you if you even ask them about this ridiculous theory. The man has a webpage and some youtube vids...irrefutable evidence if ever i saw it.

/sarcasm

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 05:13 AM
link   
First let me say this. I have to give you credit for having the courage to stand up infront of the community and bring us your opinions.

Now the bad.

I'm not sure I really see a reason to keep this going, tpain1809 isn't going to accept any answers where conventional science is used. If we toss out everything we think we know about science, math, and the universe in general and take a 2000+ year step backward it's possible I guess. I'm pretty sure judgeing by the evolution of his videos he's kinda backed himself into a corner and now decided we're all living in the matrix and hitler was some sort of messiah and liberated some 6,000,000 jews by murdering them. My personal non medical opinion is he's either a misguided narcissist or suffering a long term bipolar manic episode and can't seem to sit still long enough to think it through. Someone take his internet away before hurts himself.

P.S. It's not the critics job to prove you wrong it's your job to prove to us you're correct. It's often a tactic of pseudoscience believer to reverse this burden.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Clearing your logic and reasoning is really a concave perception

please refer to my free geology lesson I post in your cold fusion is the answer to the hollow earth thread..
If you need a true understanding with 3 evidence proving that our earth is solid.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
look in all honesty . FACT they are miles of cavity's in the earth. but the earth is not hollow. They may be a possibility that life exist in these hollow out cavity , but to say we have a sun , unless by sun they truly mean molten core.... maybe

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
That video did a better job convincing me that there isn't a hollow Earth.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by JiggyPotamus

Not saying I disagree with you, but if you were able to put the earth on a scale to weigh it.....I would assume that "science" likely is off on the mass of the earth.....Not saying it is hollow or anything, but most things we "thought" we knew are coming into light now that we are getting more advanced, and I would be willing to bet money the number is off on the weight of the earth.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chrisfishenstein
reply to post by JiggyPotamus

Not saying I disagree with you, but if you were able to put the earth on a scale to weigh it.....I would assume that "science" likely is off on the mass of the earth.....Not saying it is hollow or anything, but most things we "thought" we knew are coming into light now that we are getting more advanced, and I would be willing to bet money the number is off on the weight of the earth.

The earth exists in a vacuum, and gravity is an important factor in determining weight. So technically the earth weighs nothing, because weight is completely relative to the gravity in the location. Scientists obviously don't know the exact mass of the earth, but they have a very good idea based off the gravitational pull on the moon and other nearby planets. This effect is measurable, therefor it cannot be ignored.

It seems as though a few people in here might not fully understand what scientists have learned about gravity. The leading theory is that the effect of gravity is caused by the stretching and bending of space time, caused by an object's mass. It's similar to water displacement except the space doesn't have a place to go, so it stretches. This effect also causes our perception of time to slow down, hence we don't feel the earth rotating at a 1000+ mph. Now obviously this isn't 100% proven, but it's the leading theory based on research, experiments, and predictions. So far we haven't found graviton particles or any evidence that suggest it is an underlying force that's left over and declining. We can measure it and it's consistent based on mass every time.

Gravity is not electromagnetism. Both forces act differently and can be measured and harnessed using different methods. Sure throw modern science out the window and hollow earth is plausible. The only problem is that modern science is based on testable experiments and subsequent results, so you can't just dump it. If you want to claim its wrong, then do the research and show us your scientific work that contradicts the modern science. Don't just throw guesses out there and assume science is wrong. Study it for yourself if you are really interested. Become a geologist and fund your own antarctic journey. As bad as hollow earth theory is, flat earth is a million times worse.

Now I'm not saying that there couldn't be tons of caverns deep down in earth with life, but for it to actually be mostly hollow, you'd have to throw gravity and tons of other measurable things out the window to account for it. Sure we have an internal sun. It's called the core of the earth. How can you explain the magma and lava not cooling down after 4.5 billion years, if it's simply trapped in between layers of crust? How do you explain a breathable environment in the center of the earth? What about our ozone layer and electromagnetic shield that protects all life on earth from deadly radiation? The magnetosphere is integral to our survival. How would inner earth inhabitants be protected from radiation, solar flares and everything else? I wouldn't think that would be a very friendly environment. How do you explain plate tectonics on a hollow earth? Gravity is the biggest thing that wouldn't make sense in a hollow earth. So there are people walking underneath me right now, so that would indicate gravity has nothing to do with mass... which is false because we can measure it. These are all valid things to consider when determining if the concept is even possible. I'm not saying I know absolutely one way or another, but I trust the people that have spent their lives studying something over the word of some random person on the internet who says its all wrong.

Also to debunk the stars being reflections, let's even pretend nasa, all telescopes and space travel is a hoax. Why do the stars not rotate with the land masses in the sky if they are reflections? They would rotate as the same speed as earth, but they clearly do not. Interesting ideas, but unfortunately no real solid evidence.
edit on 14-2-2012 by Barcs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 04:59 AM
link   
I believe there is a natural system of caves around the world that may connect or lead to the inner earth with the two main openings at the poles. If you have a look at the videos I posted below you are given all of the scriptures that describe the Earth as being hollow
I flew and surveyed all over both poles and no indication of a hole or anything hollow.
the scriptures allude to this. In the original Hebrew about one of the poles is can allude to a cloaking or hiding of the entrance that shall remain for all time. The other suggests that it will be broken into. Neither are pointed out or identified just that this is the conditions. I have seen satellite pictures in some weather conditions that show the North Pole region but i think that is the one never to be seen. The South Pole is history however.

if the Bible is correct about this hollow earth there is no one or nothing good down there only a rebel alliance of really really bad guys and non-human beings.

These videos show the myths and scientific reality behind hallow earth, how hollow earth works and the inhabitance according to scriptures and myths.
If you look at the New Age Nazi lie video you will see how this Hollow Earth element may have a more serious piece to understanding the "end times" events. The most important thing is to get this personalized by the Holy Spirit and not from just me and what I have here. If the same Lord told me this stuff, he will confirm or clarify it to you also. I can rest on that.
)

This video accounts for scientific ideas such as the level of gravity we have on the planet.

Hallow earth and the inhabitance according to scriptures and myths.

More myths and nazi beliefts

how Hollow Earth element may have a more serious piece to understanding the "end times" events.

edit on 15-2-2012 by dc1138 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by tpaine1809
reply to post by cypruswolf

Way to quote the text book. This is exactly why nothing will be figured out. Because you confine yourself to current science. If current science was correct why are we not able to create a simple force field? Or figure interstellar travel out? Its because until you realize it is wrong and things can change we will be stuck. Go look at why Rodin's coil is being eaten up by large corporations. Its because he knows something.

What has the hollow earth got to do with force fields and interstellar travel

If we didn't have a good idea of whats in the earth siesmographs could not be used to pinpoint the epicenter of an earthquake , because we have an idea of whats inside the earth we can work out an accurate mass for the planet which can then be backed up by other data.

Crackpot ideas from idiots on youtube are not science!

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by dc1138

Can you explain an opening at the north pole, so that would be under the ice cap and on the seabed

Why doesn't the sea drain away

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I consider myself as someone with an overabundance of imagination. I also consider myself as an open minded individual, and feel that I am scientific in my thought process. I never declair any fact as an absolute until recieving undeniable proof of that fact. Even then, I am still open to other possibilities.

All this rambling aside, I don't beleive in the "Hollow Earth Theory". I do believe that there are probably huge caves undiscovered deep within the earth.
But I honestly believe that the Normal Hollow Earth theory, with all the standard secret civilizations, and sun at the center of the earth and big massive holes at the poles, is just preposterous.
Now, being scientific minded, I cannot legally say with undeniable proof that a hollow earth does not exist. But in my heart I feel it is completely foolish to believe in such a theory. If it was hollow, if there were secret civilizations living below us, if there were giant holes in the poles that you could fly a plane through, if Admiral Byrd really discovered this, and it all is honestly keep secret by our government, then the amount of money, power, and manpower required to keep all this secret would be unfathomable. I am a government worker, and former military officer. I can tell you that our government, as we know it, is completely incapable of keeping this kind of secret. For this theory to be real, then hundreds of thousands of photos in our Library of Congress would have had to been altered or removed by some secret organization. Thousands of people who may have access to these photos, digital and paper, would have had to monitored to ensure that they do not come across any anomolies in a photograph or document. Not only that, but this secret organization would have to be in control of what the CIA, FBI, Military, and civilian authorities see in satelite photos, air traffic control, nautical reports, and news reports. Every individual who has or will have been to the Antarctic would have to be in on the conspiracy, or at least brainwashed or had their memory erased. Also, icebreakers that go through, and aircraft that fly over the North Pole would have to go through some kind of debriefing, brainwashing, or be killed every time they see the giant hole that is the supposed northern access to the hollow earth. Or some kind of tremendous energy of force would have to cause the hole to be undetectable through a variety of means.
There is too much media and technology, and travel for such a secret to remain undiscovered, or covered up. Not to mention, that the earth being hollow pretty much dissagrees with any and all current theories of planet formation and the laws of physics that we currently follow. There would have to be a tremendous energy keeping the entire planet from folding in on itself, keeping the outer crush from falling in, while creating some sort of gravitiation effect that is strong enough to hold us to the crust on the outside, while also holding the supposed hidden civilizations on the outer portion of the inner crust and keeping them from falling to the supposed inner sun core.
I feel that the entire subject is in the realm of the fantastic, and would make a great fantasy story, but in no way could possibly be true. There is too much evidence against it. The odds of it being plausible are way to extreme.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join