It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hollow Earth Theory New Evidence.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+19 more 
posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

What do you guys think about the theory? No need to call me crazy or anything ignorant. I am no scientist these are just ideas.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Doesn't make sense how there would be people living in the inside if he says the rings collapse to form the crust on which we live on. If supposedly the inside is just a star, so i think he contradicts himself
edit on 10-2-2012 by wlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
wow very well explained! i believe in a hollow earth myself and this sheds whole new light on the theory!

S&F

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
What are your personal beliefs/theories on the hollow earth theory?

I'm not totally sold on it yet I do acknowledge that it is possible.

I believe that all myths and fairy tales are all based off of some truth(s) in the distant past. And I do believe that people have always had stories of other beings, trolls, gnomes, etc. and they must live somewhere. Could that somewhere be Hollow Earth? We may never know.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by kimish

Post number one has made the point that confuses me as well. How is that place hospitable. I believe that the structure is the same, but I can't say for sure if it's inhabited. Now walking under would be the same as going on the other side of the world. The magnetism would hold you down and in place.
edit on 10-2-2012 by tpaine1809 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by kolder

Thank you I am not very gifted with gab. I was very nervous making this.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   
sounds good if ya ask me... cool video

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by shadowreborn89

Thank you =)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Interesting theory. I have heard other people speak of simalar things. The Rodins coil shape comes up alot in these theories as well. I believe the hollow earth is very possible and there could be life down there. Good find.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by kimish

I am almost completely sold on it. The only part I am not sure about is the life forms. I can't seem to come up with an idea as to how the inner sun doesn't destroy the chance of life.

+26 more 
posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
So if the 80% of the earth is hollow and theres life on the inside where does the lava come from and what keeps it hot?

Also how do you account for the level of gravity we have on the planet. Without all the mass of the earth what keeps the water from floating into space?

Why doesnt the planet shatter when it gets hit by a meteor like it has in the past?

How do you account for plate tectonics and continental drift if there is not a huge layer of molten lava for every thing to move about on.

edit on 10-2-2012 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I wouldn't say it was 80%. The lava might be a result of the inner sun. I'm still not sure how life would exist.

Gravity is nothing but magnetism. The magnetic field generated by the Rodin Coil likeness of our planet holds everything in place easily. The magnetism is what directs the flow of the water and where lighting will strike. When the field is pulling east and west is when you see lightning arc instead of come down.

It won't shatter it will absorb and become part of the earth. The field created by this inner sun must be incredibly strong to do this.

Again this are only ideas. I don't really know

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

So is the earth expanding or shrinking in size/mass?

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by thepupils

The Earth is staying as it is for now. I supposed if it is possible for the inner sun to burn out, then yes the earth would be expanding as the magnetic field weakened. I suppose if someone were to do a study of that it would be enlightening. I don't see it burning out. Remember how a Rodin's coil works. It should never run out of energy.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by tpaine1809

I think your a bit confused , gravity is not magnetism.

Since your questions are roughly the same, I'll answer them both at once. Gravity and magnetism are not the same thing. In fact, they are completely separate forces. Gravity is a force that acts between any two objects with mass. No matter what they are made of, both objects get pulled towards each other just because they have mass.

Source /van.physics.illinois.edu

Also if the star in the middle is the cause of the lava that goes against your flat earth theory as people wouldnt have been able to walk into the middle part.

edit on 10-2-2012 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
A hollow Earth would completely disregard much of known geophysical science. There are even really simple ideas that cast doubt on this theory. First, we know that there are tons of volcanoes that have magma descending miles upon miles into the Earth.

Another simple idea that makes one question this idea is that of gravity. Science knows how to calculate gravity using mathematics, therefore the mass of the Earth is known...If the Earth were hollow, this figure would change and scientists would be wondering why the Earth isn't much denser. So basically, if the Earth were hollow, there would be tons upon tons of missing matter within the Earth itself.

And it is crazy to think that there is actually a STAR inside the Earth, for those who actually believe that. The Earth would have been destroyed long ago if this were the case. Then there is the magnetic filed of the Earth, which is created by the molten core. If the Earth were hollow, this magnetic force would not be observable.

That is just the tip of the iceberg for ideas disproving the hollow Earth idea. There are just too many things that would be much different if this idea were correct.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by thepupils

The earth is actually shrinking in mass.

Our planet is shrinking, says a Russian geologist. Since its early days the Earth’s average radius has reduced by 585 kilometers.

Vyacheslav Orlenok, professor of geology at the Kant Russian State University in Kaliningrad, compared ancient relief structures to those of today, he reports in a paper.

He says 4.5 billion years ago, when Earth’s surface had just started to solidify, the little blue ball was a bit bigger. Its average radius was 6,956 km, and has since reduced by 585 km.

source

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Maybe that means the field is getting stronger then.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

My work on gravity stems from Edward Leedskalnin. I believe our modern scientist are completely wrong about magnetism and our known environment. Rodin's coil is proof of this.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by JiggyPotamus

Using Rodin's ideas our use of math is wrong same can be said for modern physics. I will line you to a video that might change some of your thoughts. I hope this helps clear up some things 40 mins in should be enough. And you are absolutely right, if correct many things will need to be changed. That is the point of the theory I just can't figure it out unless I am allowed to travel there.

video.google.com...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join