It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Google accidentally released Maine election results early!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by The_Zomar

How will they explain this one?

Now that they are caught red handed I hope immediate action is taken. We do not live in a democratic society. We do not choose our leaders. The corporations do - and this proves it.

Google says 100% reporting while the voting is still happening. Check the dates in the image, on this post, or go take a look yourself.

February 11th? Excuse me but we still have 3 hours before the 11th.
edit on 10-2-2012 by The_Zomar because: Fuzzed out my e-mail address in image

I looked at it and it shows 00/600 reporting. However, we should compare the end result with what you have on this thread.

www.google.com...

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by DISINFORMANT
reply to post by R3velutionR3quired

Are you suggesting the OP is a 'shop job? Is my post above also 'shooped?

How about Google's page:
Google election results - Maine

0.0% reporting (0/600)
This page updates automatically

Mine shows no votes.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Will someone finally be held accountable? Will they know the loving touch of a cellmate named Moose?

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   
But the likelihood it's a PS pic is extremely low. Why would someone PS a pic now and hope and pray they guessed the tally correct? No, they'd PS the image once the voting was done and it would emerge like a week later on some thread.

Just my .02

edit on 11-2-2012 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Kenrichaed

Yeah.. god knows google couldn't reach an audience if they were giving out 100 dollar bills.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

You are wrong. They continue, they are only releasing the results today, because it gives a look at the majority.
Probably in hopes that it will shape the results of the still out precincts. GOP is slippery.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   
So two or three people have actually seen this? you guys will believe anything huh? In this day and age pics or it didn't happen needs to be taken with a grain of salt thanks to photoshop. I can't believe you are all taking this seriously!

Ok to clear up a few things it seems like the OP is somewhat of a prankster or a person who gets off making people talk about his 'designs'. Yes that's right, he is a graphic designer says so on his profile. Also, if you look back at his posting history he has done these things before, maybe not politically but in the other sections. UFO videos etc...

You honestly think Google doesn't have the process of tallying votes down already? They've been doing this for years! Google hires the smartest and the brightest. Besides I'm not seeing this on any of the hacker sites or the tech sites, because when companies do leak something "real" like new products or whatever the sites get that info. This would have been picked up by the techstream media (The ones that follow tech news)

I'm in the business, I would know! This is a just an elaborate prank thought up by a few ATS members via U2U.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   
There is no way in Hades that the posted results (tonight) will match the "early results."

Even if this is bogus (and it very well may be), does anyone think that they would not re-evaluate the totals before they are published (for "real") so as to not match the original "early results."

Good catch OP!

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by jjf3rd77
So two or three people have actually seen this? you guys will believe anything huh? In this day and age pics or it didn't happen needs to be taken with a grain of salt thanks to photoshop. I can't believe you are all taking this seriously!

Ok to clear up a few things it seems like the OP is somewhat of a prankster or a person who gets off making people talk about his 'designs'. Yes that's right, he is a graphic designer says so on his profile. Also, if you look back at his posting history he has done these things before, maybe not politically but in the other sections. UFO videos etc...

Two different people, using 2 different computers nabbed pics of the google results, several others saw the results without taking pics. The first user using Safari, the other using a PC's firefox browser. I saw the results myself before they were removed. If this was a "photoshop" job, then the author of the op made the "fake pic" and then hacked google and uploaded the data into the correct Google/politics webpage.

I saw the faux results, and I saw them get taken down. If there's an ATS trickster afoot (other than Shadow Herder), then they did alot more than just posting a photoshopped image to ATS.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Holy-Sh@t, they really showed the world that our voting system is soooooo F#cked up, and already most Americans knew this before Google gave it away, What to do know, If the results come in like what they show on that page, then we have to take action, and stop the TPTB, and the MSM. We might as well being living in a world where Germany won WW2, and we all speak German. WTF

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Glassbender777

I definitely think there's some serious exposure of how our "voting" system is rigged, but there's no way that they'll keep the results the same.... unless there's as dumb as I really hope they are.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by jjf3rd77

You honestly think Google doesn't have the process of tallying votes down already? They've been doing this for years! Google hires the smartest and the brightest. Besides I'm not seeing this on any of the hacker sites or the tech sites, because when companies do leak something "real" like new products or whatever the sites get that info. This would have been picked up by the techstream media (The ones that follow tech news)

I'm in the business, I would know! This is a just an elaborate prank thought up by a few ATS members via U2U.

Since you're so confident that we photoshopped our screenshots, why don't you post a breakdown pointing out the distortions and artefacts included in the images we posted? Oh right, because you can't, because they're not photoshopped.. You can go ahead and look at the images I posted in pages 1 and 2. The only edit I made to my images was to remove the start menu from the bottom.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by FugitiveSoul

LOL agree

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by saint4God
P.S. It's cool to see the original image was taken by a fellow coin collector.

Good eye lol.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Could it be the "early primary" votes leaked?

Caucuses begin in Maine, results kept under wraps

By Abigail Curtis, BDN Staff
Posted Jan. 29, 2012, at 4:41 p.m.

UNITY, Maine — A group of Unity Republicans cast their votes Sunday afternoon at the Unity Union Church meeting hall in a straw poll that capped one of the very first caucuses to be held in Maine.

But the winner of the poll will remain secret for two more weeks, organizers said, as Republican party members in Maine work to make the state’s scattered caucus system more relevant nationally.

Maine began voting 2 weeks ago, but say they are keeping some of the early voting "under wraps" until the Feb. 11 primary.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by FugitiveSoul
Answer. People are fallible.

Yeah, including web developers.

I can understand building the graph, putting up the names and faces, but why the percentage points? What's the point in doing that if you know the votes are still coming in? That's my point. No one would waste their time doing that unless it were already decided. It's not a real-time graph, obviously. If it were, they would've kept it up and not taken it away so quickly.

Development environments always have test data in them - they wouldn't be much good otherwise. The developers need to test that the graphs will render properly as the numbers come in. The mistake they probably made was publishing a page that connected through to the test database, instead of the live one. It's something I've done plenty of times myself.

Once the mistake had been noticed, they would have edited the connection, so it pointed to the live database (reporting 0%).

Even if the election were fixed, it is difficult to see why they would want to tell Google in advance. And even if they told Google execs, would they then go and tell their web developers the results so they can accidentally publish them on a live site? It makes no sense.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by FatherLukeDuke

Even if the election were fixed, it is difficult to see why they would want to tell Google in advance. And even if they told Google execs, would they then go and tell their web developers the results so they can accidentally publish them on a live site? It makes no sense.

A multi-billion dollar entity with strong government ties having a need and desire to influence the direction this country takes makes no sense to you? Okay

edit on 11-2-2012 by FugitiveSoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by FatherLukeDuke

Originally posted by FugitiveSoul
Answer. People are fallible.

Yeah, including web developers.

I can understand building the graph, putting up the names and faces, but why the percentage points? What's the point in doing that if you know the votes are still coming in? That's my point. No one would waste their time doing that unless it were already decided. It's not a real-time graph, obviously. If it were, they would've kept it up and not taken it away so quickly.

Development environments always have test data in them - they wouldn't be much good otherwise. The developers need to test that the graphs will render properly as the numbers come in. The mistake they probably made was publishing a page that connected through to the test database, instead of the live one. It's something I've done plenty of times myself.

Once the mistake had been noticed, they would have edited the connection, so it pointed to the live database (reporting 0%).

just out of curiousity they put a future date on it aswell when they do this? it said feb 11th yesterday.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Voter fraud is a serious accusation. This isn't though, and here is why...

I assure you if this was an official US election things would different, people would be arrested.

This isn't, however, an official US election,

Yes they can do what ever they want. Doesn't make them honest. This is outrageous, however it may be Legal.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by truthinfact

Is it okay if dead people vote?

They were voting in New Hampshire. No ID required. It's so easy.

Now there is an investigation Thanks to James O'Keefe!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join