It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Google accidentally released Maine election results early!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I am seeing where people are saying google has said that Romney supporters hacked it and that they are working on fixing it.

I haven't confirmed seeing google saying that myself.

But I imagine it's something they would say if caught. Google working for Romney? Yeah, maybe.

I wonder how many other vote results were "hacked by Romney supporters" that were not caught. I imagine other media sources running with the torch of the fake results. When you have 20+ media sources reporting the same information (actually stemming from one incorrect source) it's hard to call them on their bluff.

Nevada was definitely rigged or manipulated. Ron Paul only gained 88 supporters from 2008 to 2012? That is impossible.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Technically...I think all the Maine Caucuses have already taken place and are over. All the Caucuses are supposed to be finished by tomorrow before the presidential preference poll is taken.

Not sure where google would have recieved the information...but I guess they could have somehow.

Maine is a little different...they hold small caucuses all week instead of them all on one single day. And then there is a Presidential Preference Poll at one location

You can read more about the Maine process here:

www.mainegop.com...

Or...it could just be a screw up. If the results are correct...then there was HUGE voter turnout. In 2008 there were 5,500 in the Republican caucus...so more than double. With other states showing very low turnout...it makes me think that this may just be false numbers.
edit on 10-2-2012 by OutKast Searcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Anybody got any friends in the media to share this with?
I know a couple.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Or someone put a test version of software into development by mistake. It apparently happens a lot. Election fraud exists, but I don't think this is an example of it.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
They're now showing 0/600 reporting..
Here's another screenshot showing this, also with the time.gov in the screen.

LINK to this second screenshot..

Another LINK to the google election results page for maine, now showing 0/600 reporting...
edit on 2/10/2012 by DISINFORMANT because: (no reason given)

+10 more 
posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
You tell a lie long enough, and eventually the truth will worm its way through the maze of bull$h!t.
We've all known voting is a scam for years. Now they've made a major faux pas by releasing the results hours early. They'll cover themselves with "we were hacked" or "Romney supporters did blah blah blah...", but at the end of the day our elected officials are chosen years in advance, and the rat race that is the election process is just a show to give the illusion of control to the masses. We've just been given a glimpse up Liberty's skirt. Don't drink the kool-aid.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
ixquick.com for searches

+96 more 
posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Easy way to tell if this is a pre-election "preview"-check the actual results tomorrow and compare to the leaked version.

I wouldn't put anything past our Corporate overlords...maybe a good Google employee is trying to alert us to the fakery. Or not.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I do not see how this could be explained or written off. This is a clear indication that something is amiss. I cannot believe that there are still people who do not believe that the government controls the media outlets, although indirectly, and there is PROOF of this. Just look at the CIA documents that were released, describing the entire operation, and how much control and influence the government had at the time. It is probably worse now.

And they actually used that project to report fake news, and failed to report the real news. How is this a democratic republic again? How do we have elected officials who hide information from us and then say we are free? The creators of this country warned us about this very thing, yet only a handful actually believe and care, as opposed to those who either don't believe, or do believe but don't care. Wake up.

All it would take, and this is how the CIA did it, is one of the top people at the media outlet controls what is put out, and they are told what to put out and what not to. This could have simply been prepared and sent for release tomorrow, and it accidentally, or purposefully, got put out a day early. Instead of blowing the whistle and putting themselves in the spotlight, maybe someone is trying to tell us something without all of the direct heat placed on them.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Tomorrow will tell. At the end of the night, i'm going to check it and take a look at those results.

This might be interesting.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
This state is/was
supposed to be Paul's best shot at a win.

Local caucusing has been under way in Maine since January 29, and will continue in a few towns until March. Even so, the state Republican Party will announce the winner of its presidential straw poll on Saturday, and the Texas congressman's strong on-the-ground organization could have a big impact.

www.reuters.com...

I would like to know what in the hell is going on here.
Should we call anonymous? Is this the work of anonymous? They are not Paul fans. It's a stretch, I know.

Somebody at Google needs to start explaining what is up.

+32 more 
posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder

Your point being? (Beside the fact that you know how to use photoshop for stars and disinfo)

Maybe your point is (link removed by moderator -- we're getting that fixed, thanks to folks reporting the problem.)

(for anyone still not getting it, his link simply adds a star to his post, hence why it has so many stars, although it´s contents are pure photoshopped garbage)
edit on 10-2-2012 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-2-2012 by Byrd because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-2-2012 by Byrd because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
A hacking is very possible. Maybe not Romney supporters, but someone who wants to claim Romney supporters are up to something dirty, when it's really supporters of one of the other candidates.

Other possibility, Google was just testing the system to make sure it tallied up numbers right -- maybe they were using projections as dummy numbers for that purpose. If just testing, it probably wasn't meant to go out live, but someone screwed up and accidentally "flipped a switch" and it appeared on the site.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder

The web address in your pic doesn't match the one on the actual pic.
Soooooo.... you're here as what exactly? A political troll?

image source

edit on 10-2-2012 by FugitiveSoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I'm sending Google a link to this thread. Their email addy is: [email protected]
Anybody else care to do the same, it wouldn't hurt. There is power in numbers.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
People...its probably a script error...

There is no way Google can report 100% before the largest chunk of Maine even votes...

And there is also no way Maine is going to get 12k voter turnout when 08 had only 5500.

and whether Ron Paul wins or not, he's still going to get most of the delegates.

It will be a close race tomorrow and of course I got my fingers crossed for Ron...they better turn out the vote...

edit on 10-2-2012 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by FugitiveSoul

what part of my post did not make sense to you?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join