It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I saw a cat turn into a bag..

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by cassiopeia
So.. might sound strange but here goes,
Was dropping my girlfriend home about 6 months ago, roughly 11 at night..
It was summmertime so was still pretty bright but dark enough that I had the
car headlights on..

Anyway, we were driving along the 40mph road towards her house when i see
a cat run out from the other side of the road about to run across the path of
the car.. I hit the brakes.. seen the cat right in the eyes as i was about to hit it,
I could actually see the fear in the cats eyes as the car got towards it, then bang..
It literally turned into a plastic bag and began to float about as it caught the wind..

I turned to my girlfriend to check I wasnt going insane and she looking pretty shocked
confirmed that a cat had indeed just turned into a bag infront of us..lol

Had forgot about it up untill a couple of days ago so thought id post it on here see if anyone
has had any similar experiances?

Peace..

edit on 10-2-2012 by cassiopeia because: (no reason given)

This makes perfect sense if you change the second sentence from "Was dropping my girlfriend home 6 months..." to "I was dropping acid 6 months ago...

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by cassiopeia

I know how you must feel, man.

The other day I was walking down the street and saw two cops turn into a dougnut shop.

Explain that !!!

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Dude, you and your chick must have been totally tripping.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Frogs

lol, now some dummy on the other side is like

"DUDE, I was totally standing here, holding my bag, and the next thing I knew, a cat was clawing my arm to hell, Damn did, too! He ran over that way"

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Wow, I would have to say I doubt you.

Now, what was that stuff, I want some.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
It's highly unlikely you saw a cat turn into a bag. You might have saw something because you were tired and it was late. The mind plays tricks on everyone.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

how do you know?

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by darkblade71

i think the cat got training from rico in just cause 2.

bag = cats parachute.

old cat claws tied together to a whip made of yarn = cats grapple hook

grenades = cat nip

XD

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
this is starting to get annoying.. could people who suffer Shizo, take drugs or mushrooms stop making threads? If this forum will be about real stories fine, but posting hallucinations.. yes I once semi asleep thought I saw smth with red beam then I realized it was my PC mouse...

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by cassiopeia
So.. might sound strange but here goes,
Was dropping my girlfriend home about 6 months ago, roughly 11 at night..
It was summmertime so was still pretty bright but dark enough that I had the
car headlights on..

Anyway, we were driving along the 40mph road towards her house when i see
a cat run out from the other side of the road about to run across the path of
the car.. I hit the brakes.. seen the cat right in the eyes as i was about to hit it,
I could actually see the fear in the cats eyes as the car got towards it, then bang..
It literally turned into a plastic bag and began to float about as it caught the wind..

I turned to my girlfriend to check I wasnt going insane and she looking pretty shocked
confirmed that a cat had indeed just turned into a bag infront of us..lol

Had forgot about it up untill a couple of days ago so thought id post it on here see if anyone
has had any similar experiances?

Peace..

Have you read Quantum Psychology by Robert Anton Wilson? I think that you might find a reasonably rational explanation for what you 'experienced' in there. Depending on whether you want to, that is

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kenrichaed
I would second the post about checking your radiator. Also look in your wheel wells or the whole engine for that matter. I have a feeling you might find a surprise waiting for you.

Hey,

Reminds me about the lorry driver. He too ran over a cat. Getting out of his cab he noticed the poor cat lying on the sidewalk. Gets a shovel out of the back of the lorry and puts the cat out of its misery before driving home.

Arriving home he discovered a cats remains underneath his wheel arch!

Meantime an old lady had rang the cops to say that she was watching out the window at her cat sleeping at the edge of the sidewalk after sunning itself. A lorry had stopped in front of her house. This guy got a shovel out the back of the lorry and TWATTED her cat with it! ...and just drove off!!

By the way the above is a JOKE...I LOVE CATS!

edit on 11-2-2012 by neotech1neothink because: a joke

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Hey all thanks for the replys..

Firstly would like too say many think we may have been on hallucinogenic drugs but I can confirm we werent lol..

Secondly I did not come here for affirmation from those who seem to know much more about what actually happened than I do lol, people telling me what we 'actually seen' have gifts beyond my knowledge that may be better utilised eleswhere

Thirdly I did not post merely for #s and giggles, I dont post that much so rushing to ATS to tell me story wasnt the first thing that came to mind after the event.. but thought some may be interested so I made a topic when reminising..

Hope this clears up a few queries..

Peace..

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by bastet11

Is your cat named Schrodinger?

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by grubblesnert

I would second the post about checking your radiator. Also look in your wheel wells or the whole engine for that matter. I have a feeling you might find a surprise waiting for you.
Or just wait a while and let your nose do the work

P.S. I had to take bits of human brain out of truck tire tread before. Fortunately only once. Double fortunate it wasn't mine. Triple fortunate I'm not the one that was responsible for his brain being on the pavement to get ran over by the aforementioned truck tire in the first place.
Plus it makes for a good story for the grandkids and useful to break the ice at partys.

It's always good to count your blessings and look for the silver linings!

I lol'd..

...should i feel bad?

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZacharyW

Originally posted by grubblesnert

Or just wait a while and let your nose do the work

P.S. I had to take bits of human brain out of truck tire tread before. Fortunately only once. Double fortunate it wasn't mine. Triple fortunate I'm not the one that was responsible for his brain being on the pavement to get ran over by the aforementioned truck tire in the first place.
Plus it makes for a good story for the grandkids and useful to break the ice at partys.

It's always good to count your blessings and look for the silver linings!

I lol'd..

...should i feel bad?
Not at all. Laughing is good for you!

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ZacharyW

What is funny about that?

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 02:57 AM
link   
How do you see a cat turn into a bag and just forget about it until 6 months later?

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by taccj9903
How do you see a cat turn into a bag and just forget about it until 6 months later?

I did find the OP intriguing but have never myself witnessed such a thing. However, a very grand "however", I have witnessed a cat turn into five cats and then forgot about it for many a year. I was not certain that it is was worth starting my own thread but I may have to ponder it once more.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Could it be possible that there was actually no cat at all but just a bag the whole time? You thought you saw a cat, could of been the shape of the bag but then it blew across the road and you see a bag but think it was a cat turning into a bag. I don't know but that's quite a story.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Heres a pic and info on one of your cat bag creatures. Its true, they're "out there" !
en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 13-2-2012 by crowkey because: fist link did not work

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join