It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Breakfast with a CIA Whistleblower.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by jNormal

I forgot to ask him about NWO and the illuminati. Darn it!! I have his phone number though and he said he would enjoy talking more. So I can still contact him if anyone wants to still PM me questions.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

You are mostly correct.

Usually everyone is on a need to know basis.

But, some projects overlap and some people know more than others.

Senior employees, who have worked various departments where projects overlap is a real possibility. Although usually most work only on their own little part within a "need to know basis".

If this person was in the agency long enough, worked enough "projects" and networked wisely - we may have hit gold.

Once in a great while, a individual coming to their life's end sees that by handing out "secret info" they may up their karma or "redeem themselves" somewhat comes clean.

Sometimes, baring a secret, lightens that load.

Anyway, this is what ATS was founded for.

Interesting thread.

edit on 11-2-2012 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Have been listening to bits and pieces here and there and found the above video very interesting.

No comment, just more information (valid or invalid I have no idea) but interesting, like sitting around a campfire in girl scouts telling ghost stories.

Description of video above:

We humans have an amazing capacity for not seeing what's there... to the point where it can be very bad for us. Humans don't like to change their beliefs; they don't like to admit that they might be wrong; they feel unstable or insecure when they realize that a fundamental truth they have held all their life is incorrect.

If you question, you'll begin to see things that will blow your mind.

Pretend for a moment that everything you've been taught about the world is wrong, and it is this spurious reality that has held you prisoner. Further, pretend that the world is actually wired in REVERSE. If this were true, what kinds of things would result in you immediately winning your power?

For the rest of the description of video click on the You Tube lower left logo.

ATS now has suggested we only post 3 paragraphs.

Again, not saying I personally believe everything this person in the video says - but it's interesting none the less.

edit on 11-2-2012 by ofhumandescent because: grammar

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Mysteriousness

I PMed you, I realised I asked a lot from you, but I'd be grateful

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by trollslayer

Starred.

You might be interested in a book by David Jacobs called, "The Threat".

Description of video

"Temple University history professor David Jacobs, whose work as director of the International Center for Abduction Research (ICAR) has earned him the same kind of controversy and small-minded ridicule I got for seeking and speaking the truth about 9/11. Dr. Jacobs is the leading scholarly defender of the most pessimistic interpretation of the UFO data: That an alien race without much compassion for humans is kidnapping large numbers of people, messing with their reproductive organs, and creating a new race of alien-human hybrids that may be destined to inherit the earth:

"In the past I was completely convinced that hybrids were not walking around with us. That notion was silly and evidence-free. In recent years, however, I have found mounting evidence that has forced me to change my mind. I now believe it might very well be possible that hybrids are integrating into the society and therefore actually walking around here. I feel somewhat foolish saying this, but I have to go where the evidence leads me and, alas, it has led me to this position."

Well, that explains the current crop of Republican candidates (except Ron Paul). And I'm not so sure about Obama, either. Birth certificate, hell - let's DNA test him! Some say Obama's an oreo - black on the outside, white on the inside - but I'm not so sure he isn't mostly gray."

Just more information, true? false? some truth? mostly false? Who the heck knows.

But the more information we gather the better our chances are of finally getting to the bottom of whatever is going on.

I've e-mailed back and forth a couple times with Dr. Jacobs and he seemed very nice, honest and reality based. But a couple e-mails isn't much to go on.

The UFO phenomena is global.

We all know our governments keep a lot from us.

Anything is possible.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   

-He confirmed that there are agents with alters that can preform tasks anytime by using a "code word" to initiate it.

Read "Thanks For The Memories" by Brice Taylor (aka: Susan Ford).

You can still get a free copy on the net if you look hard enough.

Interesting that this gal names names, big names and yet not a one has taken her to court on slander.

What I quoted above from you fits what she says and Henry Kissinger is mentioned quite a bit about having "programmed" her.

Again, true? false?

Just another puzzle piece.

Some puzzle pieces are good ones, some aren't.............so the more pieces we accumulate the better our chances of getting out of this matrix.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   

-The government has no idea how the pyramids were made and the mysteries of ancient times. But they too speculate that the primitive people from around the world had assistance from technology beyond our comprehension.

See video I embedded called in this discussion, "Extraterrestrial Interference - The Suppressed History of Planet Earth - Interview with Shaay"

The purpose of the pyramids is mentioned but you are not going to like what is said.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   

-If you work for them, they will watch you and everyone you make contact with.

Then you might be on their radar.

Write down and video record what you have learned and maybe distribute to some trusted friends.

They say going public (like Project Camelot) makes you less a target but you might now be on their radar.

Did you know that now they can even bug clothes?

We also have the technology to, with the right equipment, set up a few doors down, listen in to every word spoken.

Be careful...............you are playing with the big dogs now.

You are a little dog, you could get hurt.

"They" don't play by the same rules and they don't like snitches.
edit on 11-2-2012 by ofhumandescent because: grammar

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Yes I know the risk, but I am not putting physical evidence out there so I think It will be fine.. Just a good honest story about my conversation with an older gentleman

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Very nice of you to share you experience. This has to be quite fun to share communication with someone of this ilk. Don't take any of the abusive posts personally and avoid answering them - pointless, simply share as you see fit.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   

If he is CIA his phone is probably tapped.

Again, you are possibly playing with the big dogs, you are a little dog...............be careful.

And I don't mean the previous comment as demeaning, but you are not a trained agent - it's like David going up against Goliath.

Our CIA has taken down world leaders, toppled governments and done all sorts of stuff - and been able to keep most of it hidden because they take no prisoners.

They play for keeps.

If this is all real (I believe you) and I were your mother, (I'm old enough to be) I would be very concerned for your safety.

People who get too close to the truth seem to have fatal "suicides/accidents".

Not trying to make you paranoid but when you are young one often does not realize that death can be a bullet, a appetizer or a soft pop ordered away.

You might ask this gentleman if he by telling you this with the technology we now have in bugging and video is putting him or you in danger.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I completely understand. But my personal perspective is that to them this thread is very insignificant, and wouldn't draw their interest. I mean look what happend to Bob Lazar, all they have to do is say your lying and the whole world believes them.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent

If he is CIA his phone is probably tapped.

Again, you are possibly playing with the big dogs, you are a little dog...............be careful.

And I don't mean the previous comment as demeaning, but you are not a trained agent - it's like David going up against Goliath.

Our CIA has taken down world leaders, toppled governments and done all sorts of stuff - and been able to keep most of it hidden because they take no prisoners.

They play for keeps.

If this is all real (I believe you) and I were your mother, (I'm old enough to be) I would be very concerned for your safety.

People who get too close to the truth seem to have fatal "suicides/accidents".

Not trying to make you paranoid but when you are young one often does not realize that death can be a bullet, a appetizer or a soft pop ordered away.

You might ask this gentleman if he by telling you this with the technology we now have in bugging and video is putting him or you in danger.

I can tell you for a fact, if this is the kind of info he is giving out nobody is going to care. I am sure he is a very nice old guy and I can not say for certain he never worked for the CIA but, he is most likely just having some fun making up some wild stories. Of course if he could tell us what my name means then at the very least we would know he had some connection with the CIA. I do not however expect that to happen.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Dude I don't care if he knows what your name means. And I didn't even ask him because I forgot. Him knowing what your name means, doesn't mean anything. How do you know what your name means? And is it Mr. Spad, or just Mrspad? I will ask him next time i talk to him. And if he was just making this all up, what has he done with the last 40 years. And how does he have all this money? It is fact that he worked in the CIA. What do you want me to do, ask him for a classified document with his name on it? Because I would never ask such a thing out of respect for the man. I have already been risky enough by putting this on the Internet. Again for YOUR benefit..

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mysteriousness
Dude I don't care if he knows what your name means. And I didn't even ask him because I forgot. Him knowing what your name means, doesn't mean anything. How do you know what your name means? And is it Mr. Spad, or just Mrspad? I will ask him next time i talk to him. And if he was just making this all up, what has he done with the last 40 years. And how does he have all this money? It is fact that he worked in the CIA. What do you want me to do, ask him for a classified document with his name on it? Because I would never ask such a thing out of respect for the man. I have already been risky enough by putting this on the Internet. Again for YOUR benefit..

I do not know what he has been doing for 40 years but, I do know if he worked for or with the CIA he can tell you what the Spad in Mr.Spad means. It is not something you can google and look up but is in common usage in certain circles. You can message me in private if you so wish. Or not. Of course if he was CIA he is going to be very suprised you even know the term.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Much appreciated.

I have no trouble believing that you related the info accurately.

Big thanks.

Certainly a lot of his points are in disagreement with other sources. That's par for the course.

It's still great to have his narrative to compare with the rest.

Congrats on your courage; your maturity and your pluck.

Are there any of the items you have some skepticism about?

Was there any hint about the really freaky stuff that the populace would freak out knowing about?

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by MrSpad

I'll ask him next time I talk with him. And I will let you know.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

I believe everything he has relayed to me. Like I said, he is the one doing me(us) a favor by even talking about these things. He could've just told me he worked in the CIA and nothing else. It's not like he came up with all these crazy things and was like "oh yeah I worked for the CIA, see here's my cool watch." my grandmother told me he used to work for the CIA before I ever mentioned a scrap of "alternative" subjects.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrSpad

I do know if he worked for or with the CIA he can tell you what the Spad in Mr.Spad means. It is not something you can google and look up but is in common usage in certain circles. You can message me in private if you so wish. Or not. Of course if he was CIA he is going to be very suprised you even know the term.

You can find it on Google.. If you are creative. But yes, a direct search yields no results.
edit on 2/11/2012 by clay2 baraka because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Aliens are already here on Earth!! and the Ships are on the way..SETI Discovery of UFO's Heading towards the Earth on youtube..If you can ask the CIA GUY When will the Aliens turn this TELEPATHIC LINK OFF??

Amy in NC

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join