It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous Message To The State of Israel

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I found this link through facebook and i thought i share it since it hasnt been posted yet.

I really am beginning to like these guys

Its about time the world woke up to Israel. All the bloodshed in the middle east just because a jewish sect (Zionists) wants to build a pathetic stone temple from over 2000years ago to please a nonexistent God and even if he did exist what is a stone temple to him when he created the universe?

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Who exactly are these anoymous people... and why?

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoSoul

because someone needs to. and most chose to not.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I guess I fail to see how Israel concerns Anonymous in anyway. It reminds me rather of America sticking it's nose where it doesn't belong. Perhaps Anonymous has gotten too big for it's britches? Also I doubt Israel paid it even a moment's notice.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by minor007

First Israel isn't the only country to fight over the "holy land" or have you forgotten the Crusades?

Second the problems in the middle east are far broader than a squabble over a stone temple.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarthAwesome

First Israel isn't the only country to fight over the "holy land" or have you forgotten the Crusades?

Second the problems in the middle east are far broader than a squabble over a stone temple.

On January 8, 2001, former Shin Bet secret service chief Carmi Gillon and former police commissioner Assaf Hefetz together with leading Israeli academics delivered a report to the then Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Barak detailing their concerns regarding plots by Jewish extremist groups to blow up the Dome of the Rock and Al-Aqsa Mosque.1 Keshev, the Centre for the Protection of Democracy based in Tel Aviv, founded by Gillon and Hefetz following the assassination of Rabin, published a 12 page report entitled, "Target Temple Mount" which examined current threats to the Temple Mount from extreme militant and Messianic groups. The report claimed, 'The Temple Mount is like a smouldering volcano that is bubbling and threatening to erupt - a threat that is liable to endanger Israel's existence.'2 In 1999, the US Anti-Defamation League (ADL) included Gershon Salomon, leader of the Temple Mount Faithful, on a list of "threats to (US) national security."3 On the 8th January 2001, 500,000 secular, religious and ultra-Orthodox Jews gathered near the Temple Mount at the Western Wall, 'and swore faithfulness to the Temple Mount and Jerusalem.'4 In July 2001 the Rabbinical Council of Judea, Samaria and Gaza called on all rabbis to bring their communities to visit the Temple Mount. This was the first time a group of rabbis representing a significant proportion of the religious Jewish community had ruled it permissible for Jews to ascend the Temple Mount. Previously this had been forbidden. The rabbis also called upon the Yesha Council of Jewish settlements to organise mass visits to the Temple Mount from the settlements. Settlement residents tend to be the more politically right wing religious Jews.5 During the same month, the Israeli Supreme Court made a significant decision, once again, for the first time, allowing the Temple Mount Faithful to hold a symbolic cornerstone laying ceremony for the Third Temple near the Dung Gate adjacent to the Western Wall. Each year attempts are made by the Temple Mount Faithful to place a three ton stone on the Temple Mount on Tisha b'Av (29th July) when the Jews mourn the destruction of the first and second Temples and also during the Feast of Sukkoth (usually early October).6 Muslims see this as further indication that Zionists are attempting to take the Temple Mount area by force, destroy the Dome of the Rock and rebuild the Jewish Temple on the site.7

Source

The link provides the rest of the information regarding the Jewish temple and temple mount. It is the very heart of the conflict
edit on 10-2-2012 by minor007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by blu3nowh3r3

Well, if it isn't one thing, it's another.
Where this will lead is a wide open and I'd like to hear some predict/surmise the possible outcome of this, if they really do take out the internet in Israel.

Quite a dramatic video BTW.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   

OK, the video's sort of intersting, but i was more intrigued by your comments. I'm not taking sides one way or the other, that's not the point.

When you refer to "jewish sect," does that mean a different religious group inside Israel? If so, how does their religious belief differ from standard Jewish religious belief?

It looked like you were saying that all of the Middle East's trouble is "because a jewish sect (Zionists) wants to build a pathetic stone temple." I always thought it was more than that. How does Gaza's situation help them (or hinder them) to erect a temple? So what happens if they do erect it? If I was concerned about conflict with Israel, and all they wanted to do was build a temple, heck, I'd help them myself and get it over with.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

I made a further post about the temple . that should answer your question and regarding Gaza, it is simple they want the land hence the term occupiers...Israel control Gaza and the west bank and are taking land from the Palestinians to build their settlements

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   

One article and your vehement support does not make this true. The holy land has always been a hot spot of contention and conflict but as I stated previously the problems are much broader than this one issue. I also stated that the Israelis are not the only ones who have fought wars over this. You did not seem to have a rebuttal to that. Do you not think that thousands of years of warring with each other have created deep seated grudges? Do you not believe that other countrie's interference (such as America) in matters that do not concern them have muddled relations and attempts at peace? Do you not see how show biz media has confused the world over and brin washed people to see only tiny parts of a very large picture? Or is that just me?

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
the hell did he say??? the stupid dramatic background music was too loud!
Are the people of Israel going to lose their Comcast?

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by DarthAwesome

What wars? the last war for the "Holy land" Was as you said the crusades which was over 1000 years ago. They has not been any wars between christanity and muslims since that time. most wars since then has been done by christians in the name of progress.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   
I for one LOVE the idea of brave, intelligent young men and women fighting against a system that is corrupt and evil to the core. I think anyone with half an ounce of goodness in their heart supports the majority of their efforts, but what is their current status? I would like to see an update on their announced intentions and what percent of these objectives are in progress or completed. I remember the "plan" from last year and I believe it also had several phases with target dates, does anyone know how that panned out?

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by DarthAwesome

I agree totally. America should quit giving money and military supplies to Israel. I could not agree more.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I dunno, it seems a bit unreal.
What are they actually going to do?

Just a day ago I was watching clips on Anonymous vs.The Church of Scientology.

Now that's no longer even mentioned, and Scientology is still on the Internet and going.
It seems Anonymous have accomplished nothing in that respect, so what are they going to accomplish on Israel?

Also, since anyone can be "Anonymous" this could be very divisive, and we could see inter-Anonymous warfare soon.

Unless of course it's a big hoax or government psy-op, which seems very likely considering the OP's above clip.
Dramatic hoora-hooras.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   
I would like to say...way to go anonymouse take on Israel..take on USA take on any you like...and know your IP address is tracked...and I would like to point you in the direction of the Iranian scientists who have gotten to now exactly how magnetism can affect your life

I am not making a threat by any means...I am pointing out an obvious fact.

Those that threaten Israel, are considered enemies of Israel....and those that support enemies of israel, often end up dissappeared sooooo by by anonimuss I wud think U just bit off more than you can chew

FYI anyone wearing a mask is anonymous
If you can't show yourself, then you should not have a voice worth listening to. If you want to protest publicly then you need to be willing to let those in your community know who you are and why you protest.

If you chose to hide behind a mask, become a charade...then you are suspect. Your words are heard with suspicion... Your actions...if any are worthless if you do not let yourself be known as an individual.

anonymous show your face!!!!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join