It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First Strike Scenerio in conjunction with the Departure of The Body of Christ.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Hello once again to all! It has been quite awhile since my last post here. The fact of the matter is, I feel it absolutely necessary to give this dire, yes dire, warning. I cannot worry what some may think of me due to what I must present here. It is more than a possibility. It is on the fast track of actuality. If the evil thought manifests itself as I think it might within the time frame of end of the age events then I think it most appropriate to place this post in the World War III subject matter. There are other subject matters that this might fit well, however I had to choose because well, isn't that what we all here on a daily basis? War! War! and more War!

This scenerio begins as the US continues it's prideful and arrogant behavior in being the policeman of the World. The US has turned away from God and continues to be self serving. It will not be the US that is the instrument of peace in the not so distant future. The US will not be a super power. The US is about to fall, just as powers of the past fell.

Israel is about to find herself alone. The US is unable to help her when the confederation of the10 as listed in Psalms 83 comes against her. Syria just so happens to be part of this confederation. As the US continues to be the bully on the playground and begins to play with Syria, Russia will commence a first strike against the US and unbeknown to the World for the most part Jesus Christ will gather together the body of believers in him at the same time which is masked by mushroom clouds.

The Bible says that judgement begins in the house of the Lord. What is it that the people call all the churches in the US? "LET US GO TO THE HOUSE OF THE LORD." I believe that the Rapture of the true believers in Christ is immenent. In the not so distant future Russia along with Iran and others are going to come against Israel after Israel destroys the confederation of the 10 that immediately surround Israel now. Russia knows that he can succeed by taking out the US in a first strike. It is not China that does the US in. It is Russia that is the instrument that God will use to fulfill His wrath against those who are against Him. God hates sin! And sin is running rampant in the US from sea to shining sea. The US past time when we are not playing bully on the playground is murder, stealing, lieing, cheating, gambling, drinking, sex, sex, and more sex and even with partners of their same sex and a mirad of other self centered activeties. Why would any believe we cannot be touched by the hand of God if He so chooses. Well, we are about to be touched in a miraculas way at the same time the Enemy of the US reaches out with a touch of his own. The US total destruction.

Israel will have no friend left. God himself will fight against the enemies of His people Israel.

The Russian Bear is waking from it's slumber and is hungry. This is a dire warning! Repent of your sins and turn back to God before it is to late. We are living at the end of this present age. The birth pains are growing more intense and more frequent. A baby does not stay in the womb forever. Surely the birth will come.

Russia still has all it's missles pointed at the US and if you think that they will just sit there forever and rust away then you are as blind as a bat. I believe that Russia will park it's stealth subs down the coast lines of the Pacific and the Atlantic and within minutes we are no more.

Doom and Gloom? NO! We who have HOPE in our Lord Jesus Christ will absolutely come to be in the presence of our Lord promised by God Himself who cannot lie. Well, all I can say get ready for the fireworks.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cor Leonis
Russia still has all it's missles pointed at the US and if you think that they will just sit there forever and rust away then you are as blind as a bat. I believe that Russia will park it's stealth subs down the coast lines of the Pacific and the Atlantic and within minutes we are no more.

Doom and Gloom? NO! We who have HOPE in our Lord Jesus Christ will absolutely come to be in the presence of our Lord promised by God Himself who cannot lie. Well, all I can say get ready for the fireworks.

Bold emphasis mine. Blind as a bat, eh?

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by RadioactiveRob

Pharoah thought Moses was a whack-job too until his whole army was drowned in the sea. It won't be the US to protect Israel. God can do just fine on His own.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   

reply to post by RadioactiveRob

Pharoah thought Moses was a whack-job too until his whole army was drowned in the sea. It won't be the US to protect Israel. God can do just fine on His own.

sorry for laughing
HAHAHAHA
that was good funny answer (in my mind lol)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Cor Leonis

Your quating from the new testament i see, try the old one and come back to me your "god" is akin to stalin and hitler, if not worse because he destroyed his "sons" do not mistake my annoyance, as lack of religion my fellow man, for you sense the power eminating through these very words. As though someone other than this world was whispering in to ear, your "god" is a traitor. His and your very souls are forfiet, When the hollocaust occurs, and i assure it will, penance for the weak, the faithfull, believing in an enitity who bore you and claims worship. Yet all the time his divine eminance has comitted sins preciding, the first man to cast a stone.

You step in to the realm, preacher you had better hope the collar fits. I am nothing, i am naught, zero.
Yet my pride is taller than the highest mountain, i have seen the vast expanses and those that seek to govern them.

I hail, no man, no brother who will not stand by myside and take the hits, his GIFT gives.

At this present time, i am the messenger.
In due time i will become aplha.
In the end, i am omega.

You need not, believe what i say, to be honest i would rather you not, any man that takes any word on face value, with no understanding of the message is weak and a coward.

But no this, the message rings true as your forsaken choir bells in my soul.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   

I believe you are right.
As a nation we are so desensitised to sex, violence,indifference,....you name it. We view it as normal but that does not make it right.
Yes, I am a Christian.

edit on 10-2-2012 by grumpydaysleeper because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   

I guess you're using the Apocolypse of John?

You do know the person who wrote this was referring to the Romans correct?

And that this "event" was to happen in the next hundred years after he wrote it?

As you can see, we're almost 2000 years past that time. More religious bunk!

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by R3velutionR3quired

I cannot believe what you say because I don't understand what you said. You sound like your waisted! Look all I can say to you is that Jesus died for your sins and you can be forgiven if you repent and ask God to save you. I believe we are all living in a very dangerous time where not only will we continue hearing about nuclear war but actually see the clouds in the distance. Jesus Christ is mankinds only hope.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Thank you for replying cor leonis, you have granted me speech, you have claimed to not understand wether you understand or not. Is not of importance to me, however you have taken the message in sub-conciously. You will awake tommorow to a new dawn. Congratulations you will fight it at first you always do but you will come to accept the truth.

I hope you sleep well

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by freedom12

NO! I am not referring to the Apocolypse. This scenerio represents events that preceed Armageddon. That is when China and friends get down to business.

Nations against nations and kingdoms against kingdoms will continue until Armageddon. And. we are on the fast track for the next big event.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   

You will never see the rapture you claim to speak of

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   

I did not grant you speech. God did when you were born with lips. The Lord gives and the Lord can take it away.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Apocolyse of John is also known as......wait for it......Revelations.

Thanks for playing!

If you're going to use what the Bible says, at least have some BASIC knowledge on the subject!

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   

I did not grant you speech. God did when you were born with lips. The Lord gives and the Lord can take it away.

The "lord" provides me with masses of wealth, women, and in all fairness this list could go on an age, because he grants me everything i want.

He has also saved me from several ndes, Because i know the true god, you pray to yours when was the last time he spoke to you or even, helped you.

Christains your all puppets

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   

God loves you! The gathering together of the body of Christ is a truth and a soon reality. You lie and know not the truth!

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Your "god" will kneel before me, before i worship him

Behold the light
of the
morning star

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   

OK! I'll put it another way. I am not referring to the book of Revelations. There are other scriptures in the Word of God that depicted end of the age events. But, thanks anyway for being my fault finder.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Sir, if 315,000,000 people are wiped off the planet as you suggest, I assure you, that's Armaggedon for most of us.

Just saying!

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Just putting it out there people. Get ready! God is love and He loves us. He proved it by sacrificing His own son. The sin problem was taken care of by the blood Jesus shed for us. John 3:16 and Romans 10:9,10

World War III has already started. Repent! The Kingdom of God is at hand!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join