It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something isn't right......CBS in Syria

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Watch the following clip.

Being a conspiracy theorist,my job is to question EVERYTHING the U.S media puts in front me.

Starting around 55 seconds in, i feel like i witnessed the lamest "resistance" battle between fighters and government forces, that could ever take place. Then i asked myself....what would the government benefit from "faking" a supposed scene from within Syria?

You not only create a "watered down" version of whats REALLY going on, but you get to control the scene however you want. The camera pans to a car, while the reporter explains how a man is being taken to the hospital.( I guess the reporter didn't mind all the gunfire) They go on to explain how one guys a mechanic, how there all untrained and not experienced in battle. I know America's thinking "We can do better than that!". Maybe this was meant to stir things up back home, get us revolutionaries pumped. Who knows......its a fishy video. Compared to this:

WARNING VERY GRAPHIC

and this

The CBS video just looks like they are running through an orchard. Possibly just a big backyard. Perfect for a film set.

edit on 10-2-2012 by revolutionphase1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-2-2012 by revolutionphase1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by revolutionphase1

Post a damn warning of the graphic nature of the post damn it.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   

HAHAHA
Your right.
That video footage is 100% fake.
We have absolutely no reason to believe what the msm and government are telling us. Why would any of you believe someone who has lied to you thousands of times, and many times about this exact same thing.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Preparing for spots to shoot footage for the upcoming war maybe
we will see

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Yes you really should have a disclaimer.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Holy hell, those Syrians cant shoot for beans....or fire and manouver....
That looked pretty hokey alright....but then i didnt really see any Syrian troops shooting back...That poor guy could have gotten it in the back by the looks of it.....If this is what the rebels are fighting like, why doesnt the army roll em up?
Are they just as bad?

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I must quote her last words." they want democracy and they are willing to die to get there".
Good rethoric! Are the American oppressed willing to do the same thing?
Move along! Nothing to see here. There's a new Dancing with the stars episode on!
Peace!

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Well for one yes it was a lame battle but they did say some of these people were farmers so duh its gonna be a lame battle they have no military experience. These are what most rebel battles are like in countries its not like it is portayed in movies where the rebels are all god mode and own the evil dictator lol. second of course the reporters don't mind the gun fire we have these on field reporters for a reason. They don't mind risking their lives to get the story. Also I would agree the news has lied about many things but with other governments backing up that there is a war going in Syria. They also say they don't want America to screw another middle eastern country up.

So I highley doubt it is fake

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
That isn't Assad at all in the video...the ears just don't match. It does feel like the media is pressing again to lead public opinion into supporting taking military action over there

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Very interesting. Thank you for putting these out there.

Also, please review my thread - which is five or so threads under yours on the front page - I believe I may have uncovered more proof of these psy-ops.

Syrian Psyop Revealed
edit on 10-2-2012 by ThinkingCap because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Another piece of the puzzle. Guess we don´t really need this one though, since this puzzle is pretty much finished already. All the western MSM are collaborating to perpetrate this giant hoax called the syrian rebellion. And it is all orchestrated by the U.S govt and it´s backers like the Rothschild, Rockefellers, etc, in order to get a reason to eventually attack and assimilate Iran.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by stirling

Holy hell, those Syrians cant shoot for beans

Reminded me of the A team

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
What's going on with the picture quality in the background when the
anchor is interviewing Clarissa around 3 mins. in? Is it my computer
or dare I say greenscreen? F. it, i'll say it. It looks like archived footage, CGI
footage, green screens and staged drills and exercise footage to me.

This could be another report from Libya, right?

Is that a dummy/mannakin at 1.51mins to 1.53mins.?
Look at his (its) legs, especially around the knees. Also his (its) head.

Let's go shoot (blanks) at, and throw (toy) grenades into, the sky.
Cool!

Are they trying to get caught at this BS, or what? (or maybe it is just me!).

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
I got to 1:49 and gave up sorry.

I do not know what was worse, the hokey staged look of the footage or the fact that the reporter was explaining everything as if she was speaking to a 5 year old....

I can't say for certain this footage was staged, but it feels awkward and artificial and stereotypical....

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Do I dare to express anything before it gets branded as "anti-amerkan"?

Ps. yes, its misspelled for a reason.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   
pshea, in the words of Chevy Chase...you are an ignorant slut.
I will not return to this horrible horrible thread

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Clarissa was there 12-05-2011.
Interesting resume, Russia, China, ABC, Fox, now CBS. Almost directly after getting hired at CBS off to sneak into Syria. Interesting ? Makes me wonder who she really works for. Anyone want to look deeper?
And I'm not real good at faces, but this other ATS thread had people I thought looked familiar, Psyops Confirmed in Syria (Video) - What Is Really Going On?

edit on 10-2-2012 by donlashway because: tried to link to other thread

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
They need to make the "rebellion" seem real and generate sympathy. At the same time they will not reveal the true face of war to the U.S. citizens. Even if Assad is murdering citizens and not armed dissidents, they will not show gore in the U.S. We have been treated like children for so long with good reason. They need us to think of war as guys shooting guns, but never anyone bleeding. Only show kills at a distance, if at all.

This is so the U.S. citizens never know the true face of war. If the citizenry ever woke up to the reality of war, there is no way that they would support what we're doing in other countries. Show the bloody mangled bodies that are the reality and people might begin to come out of the programming. They certainly can't have that.

So you get what we have on CBS. A play put on for morons.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
This thread has a great video showing how convincing a "hollywood" style production can be.

it is a little graphic, but remember it is not real:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The Syrian footage is just like the fake Libya footage.

All leaders have professional actors posing as doubles when needed.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Some of the bodies probably are dummies.

Some of the backgrounds look like Israel.

Could be they made the films there.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join