It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free Psychic Readings

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Hi,

I really appreciate your effort.Can you please tell me what is bothering me these days and how is my dad doing?

Many thanks in advance.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Tell me about my financial situation and which route i should take aswell as i am stuc kin between a decision.. and it feels like something is holdin me back from success what is it?

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by ofNight

First i would like to say that i am skeptical, But i am very open minded. I would be very greatful if you could give me insight on my employment situation. When will my luck change in that department? What do you see for me this year in regards to my life in every aspect, job,family, "love", relationships and so on. I have also felt a void in my life for years now, how do i fill that void? Thank you very much, I've tryed everything to get some insight on these's issue's and i am willing to be open mined enough to give this a try. much respect! thank you

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Hi,

I would like to get my psychic reading.

I have had lots of dreams in the past about life on another planet and the fate of this universe. Can you tell me what is the future prospects of those visions in this life?

What does the future hold for me?

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
My life has been in a rut for a very long time, what can I do to make positive changes in my life. Also how can I improve my relationship with my daughter, and what is the best way to address concerns I have reguarding my third grandaughter?

Thanks I look forward to hearing from you.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Hi ofNight!

Please can you: describe the energy that you can feel from me? I have had a couple of unexplained events today!
Please can you describe anything you can feel to do with my birth parents? Is there anything different about me?

I have also only ever been in love in a dream please could you tell me about when I will meet the person I will fall in love with, and anything about them!!

I also have two different potential career paths to follow. Please could you describe briefly my future in regards to how I earn a living and possibly when I will die?

A bit of background: I am 21 male from England, and lucky to be a very capable individual in all respects.

I appreciate this so much ofNight! Thanks. Please take all the time you need to get back to me!

Wackers

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by ofNight
Hello everyone,

As promised, I will be giving free readings for anyone who wants them. I know threads like these can become busy very, very fast, therefore please understand that I'll be trying to go as fast as I can, but I'll need a bit of time. I will get to every single offer (that fits my criteria which I'll list below), so please stay tuned to this thread if you have requested a reading.

When I respond with reading, as suggested by another member, I will send you a private message and inform you that your reading is complete. My only requirements for skeptics are that you please be polite, and please remain open minded. I understand the skepticism, but please play nice.

I most commonly give readings about love, finances, and ways to handle situations.

Please specify in your posting what you want a reading about specifically, and include questions. The more specific your question, the more specific my answer. Please do not divulge too much about yourself, I don't want previous information to dilute the reading. If you do not specify as to what you want a reading about, and preferably provide specific questions, it makes it really hard for me.

I use tarot and meditation for my readings -- please keep this in mind. I'm taking requests as of now, if you have any questions for me other than about your reading (such as how long I've been doing this, etc.) please feel free to ask, I'm here to answer your questions and provide some insight!
[/quote

i am curious about my future as a person and the life paths my children will choose, i am more concerned about immediate family members health and as well as my own life path.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by ofNight

Hi there! Thanks for doing these psychic readings here for ATS members. I look forward to hearing from you.

My dad told me a long time ago he went to a psychic reader and was absolutely amazed by what they said. It all came true and my dad couldn't be any happier. Although he only told me the story about a long journey I still do wonder what else was said to him that he didn't disclose to me. Oh well, that's fate I guess.

Okay, so I will be turning 31 years old this year. I have officially registered my small business in hedge trimming. I have been at this for 3 years and this is my fourth year. I have often dreamed the business would be a success but I have had complex thoughts on the career as well. Can you let me know how the business looks ahead, where it is now, and what will happen with my role in the career and other career thoughts?

That being said, I graduated from university last year with my business degree and now that I am pretty much putting all my money into the business I started, it really put a financial damper on me going out on dates to meet a special someone. I found it tough to meet the right one, and most girls that do approach me are not my type. How does the love life look down the road for me?

Thank you very much. Best regards =)

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I have never had a reading before! So here it goes, Am I gonna be with this same man forever? Another words does he really wanna marry me like he says? And Am I ever gonna get out of debt, becasue this credit company is telling me if they don't recieve payment (that I cannot make), they will take legal action? Thanks so much for your time.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ofNight

Thanks for taking the time ...Everything you said is right on . Cheers!

edit on 11-2-2012 by paleorchid13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Readings huh?

Well this sould be interesting

Can you give me a reading about the future

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Hi, I'm interested in this, so if You could respond i'd much appreciate it

I noticed you do a past present future for another member, can you do one these for me please? Thank you.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I have started training a martial art that i love a lot and i worked hard to learn more and get better at it. i started a couple of years ago, but had to stop a couple of times and begin from the start again due to health issues. after i fixed my health problems i started again. i trained every day, but i didn't advance well; actually acording to my sensei i was one of the slowest if not the slowest learner he knew. now i decided to make a break from it since i got dissapointed a lot, but i never thought that i will quit, i am on a temporary break now. the question is should i continue or not? will i learn well in a decent time or will it be a waste of time?

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ofNight

Thank you very much, id just like you to know your the third person who has ever tried tarrots, with me,

my mother, and an old girlfriends mother, after doing mine they have refused to do them, again because of the uncanny resemblence.The same goes for your reading. I would like you to know that my past 20 years ive spent every day fighting for my life, depression is my "black dog" as was churchills. However i am now learning through boxing and myu interest in polotics, i can at least find a kind of peace. Hopefully i will become one or the other and if im as blessed as i feel maybe a stint in both.

Thank you for your kind and accurate, words seer ignore the naysayers we each take what we want from anything in life and see what we want to see. I am not saying the cards are correct but your ability sense spiritual beings is certaintly on point. Just out of interest there is a spirit helping me and a parasite.

In my dreams i see a man, drenched in light standing across from a man in a chair, with gargantuan chains tieing him down.

Any ideas

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ofNight

Thank you... I did not expect these questions to answerable... I cant answer them.

Have a wonderfull duration of time.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
G'day op, cheers for this opportunity!
Just wondering if you could tell me more about two big changes in my life recently.
One involving work and the other regarding my love life.
Cheers!!

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Hey thanks for your time I have a couple questions for you!
1- I recently got a promotion at work and have started going back to school for it as well. Things don't seem to be going the way I expected it to. The old timers in the department have real crummy ideas and I'm forced to make them a reality, and going back to school and working full time along with a young family is a bit much considering I'm not even happy with the job currently. Is all this work going to eventually pan out or should I look for new direction?

2- I have crazy dreams about mass chaos and and destruction everything burning people screaming running and hiding, along with that 911 sticks out to me everywhere time dates my odometer the other day I know this could simply be coincidence and part of my mental time and subcontiously grab my phone at that time every night at that time( kinda like waking up 5 mins before your alarm) so am I connecting on a deeper level and being warned of impending disaster or do I just spend too much time on ATS? Thank you in advance!

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I do have a question. It is bizarre you are offering this right now, I am trying to understand something that I think is bigger than me. I am trying to find answers to what has drawn me and two other women together-what is our mission. We were friends years ago. We all possess some form of ability. We all are doing very similiar work today. And we each feel that we have "unfinished business". We also believe there is a fourth out there. I know this may all sound half-witted. But, if we are to do something, how do we study or figure this out?
Thank you for your time.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Perhaps you and help me with answers to the following questions.

Moving:
Will I be moving to another state in the near future? (this year, next year etc.)
If so do you have a general direction in mind? (east coast, west coast and any other details that come to mind)
I expect this move to also involve my wife and possibly a younger person or relative. (what do you see in this?)

Money
Do you see me working, going to school, depending on the government for money? Is a nice inheritance in my near future?

General
Do you see anything else that I may have overlooked in the above questions? Health, spiritual, community involvement? Perhaps a career as such for my wife.

Thank you so much for your time.

Peace,
SL

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Hello everyone! I just woke up, and will be working on your readings all day.

I ended up not going on a trip, so I have all of today to do your readings. I'm still on the third page, but I'm really trying to get through as many as possible. I appreciate your patience, and I'm really looking forward to answering your questions!

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join