It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free Psychic Readings

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Okay so I don't know what exact details you need on me but my full name is cason Robert dewey. Live in California. Seeking to find my spirituality right now, no other big focuses. I would like to know if you can read my energy frequency. Or sense of awareness. Also I had a...I don't even know what to call it as it has never happened before. I was meditating using a self hypnosis video on you tube. Suddenly I found myself to be standing on a large cliff like the ones in Scotland or ireland if u could picture it. I was looking at a full moon right over the ocean at night. But they were clearly separated, not a reflection. However it wasn't what I saw as much as what I heard and felt. I could very very loudly hear my breath breathing really hard as if I was scared and it was so so loud like being next to a giant breathing, it was all I could hear and I knew it was my breath but the weird part was I didn't feel scared I felt happy that I was having this experience. lasted about 15 deep breath

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by allareone
Okay so I don't know what exact details you need on me but my full name is cason Robert dewey. Live in California. Seeking to find my spirituality right now, no other big focuses. I would like to know if you can read my energy frequency. Or sense of awareness. Also I had a...I don't even know what to call it as it has never happened before. I was meditating using a self hypnosis video on you tube. Suddenly I found myself to be standing on a large cliff like the ones in Scotland or ireland if u could picture it. I was looking at a full moon right over the ocean at night. But they were clearly separated, not a reflection. However it wasn't what I saw as much as what I heard and felt. I could very very loudly hear my breath breathing really hard as if I was scared and it was so so loud like being next to a giant breathing, it was all I could hear and I knew it was my breath but the weird part was I didn't feel scared I felt happy that I was having this experience. lasted about 15 deep breath

I just am curious cause I know what an out of body experience is most say its in their room with their body but this wasn't like that. Have no idea what it was tho. Thanks so much look forward to your response

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   
I live with an older widowed female friend both of us have had a run of really bad luck since we had to move from a very nice place (when our landlord lost his mortgage) into a place that looked decent and was decent the first year, but has rapidly gone down in the past two years (mostly due to the type of people they're renting to.) My question is will we ever get a break and a chance to move away from here in the form of a lotto windfall or are we just stuck in this situation because of limited cash?

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by ofNight

Thanks for offering to do this.

I would like to know if my finances are going to improve in the near or not so distant future.

Also I am supposed to have major surgery soon...will everything go ok?

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Good day! What reading can you get from me? I will accept anything that you get. Thanks.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Do me please i am sending you all you need

"Watch"

Can you U2U me please

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   

edit on 11-2-2012 by kkrattiger because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-2-2012 by kkrattiger because: wrong thread, apologies

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Ok, ofNight.

I realize you give impressions more than precise answers, so I want to ask three questions that just require a general feel for the more precise answer. Similar to "The answer is between 1 and 10" when the exact answer is, say, 4. One question is for my friend, whom I am rather concerned for, and the other two are for me.

My question is this. I have been in search of universal truth for quite a while now (since May or June of last year) and I have learned many things that have helped me in my quest to understand more about myself. I am happy, but I want to know if I should continue this process of knowing more about mankind, the world, the universe, and the Creator. Is it a good idea? Will it benefit me more than diverting from the path? Just a general impression...you may give me more if you want.

My other question concerns a friend of mine named Jordan. We have been friends for a couple of years now...he's a bit of a wanderer, comes from a rough past. I mentioned that you'd made an introduction (we share the same interests, for the most part) and he asked if you would answer a question for him. He is living on a bit of the rough side of life...he's essentially homeless. He wants to know if that's a good situation for him, or if he should move on. If you could give a general impression, we would both appreciate it...as I said, I'm concerned for him.

And one more thing...yes, I'm asking a lot, but this is one of the most important things right now. Can you tell me anything about my soul mate, the woman I am destined to be with? Her name, personality, anything? I would bleed to know any information you might be able to "access".

Anything you can pass on would be wonderful.

Namaste
edit on CSaturdayam565622f22America/Chicago11 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
i was dating this girl like 2-3 months ago and she broke up with me because her dad said she couldn't date any one.
im planning to ask her out for valentines day and am prepared to talk to her dad i really like this girl.
so do you think she will say yes or does she even still like me or was the dad just an excuse to break up did she ever like me?

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Ok , I've got two questions for you.

1. Will I ever get rid of my psoriasis ?
2. The woman I am in love with , will we be together or will it never happen ?

Thank you so much for offering this to the ATS community, looking forward yo your response

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by ofNight

Thank you OP
my only fears is that things might change and I won't have her at all
edit on 11-2-2012 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Giving this a shot since I've never had a reading. Thanks for taking the time out!

I want to know if my current love interest is a path worth pursuing. I need some clarity in the situation. Wondering if it will blossom into something more. If this isn't the one perhaps you could tell me when/how I might meet the right person for me.

edit on 2/11/2012 by martianmallow because: (no reason given)

edit on 2/11/2012 by martianmallow because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I'm not sure if you will need me to provide more information, but will me and the person I'm in love with ever be together? Also if we will be together sometime in the future, how far into the future is it?

Thanks in advance.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I hope I didn't get to you too late, Just woke up so I hope my influences are strong here..

I have never done this although I have always wanted to. I would like a past/present/future reading, I guess mainly focusing on future but I would like some reassurance since i have never had a reading (:

I have two questions and they are very life changing ones so I hope you don't mind.
I don't want to indulge too much in my personal life but ever since I was 15-16 my mother has been very ill and I have had to deal with things most people don't at this age, I believe it has made me stronger and bitter at times.. I currently have a little family and I take care of my dying mother.. Im young 25 and we just moved in with her to live with her while she is enduring this last part of her life.. (even though sometimes I think shell live forever LOL) Am I making the right choice by living with her or does this block me from achieving what I am suppose to in life.

Secondly and this may be the more important question.. (you can do just this one if you would like)
I just recently started spiritually growing I believe this is where my destiny is, I regress when I don't meditate, I don't feel home. what do you see as far as me spiritually growing and will I eventually be able to speak with my spirit guides, I guess just in general with this question because it is the most important...

Okay just one more, lol, Since I was 4 years old I have been able to lucid dream, also my dreams feel really important and I am just wondering about this...

Ty so much!! (:

edit on 11-2-2012 by Sarahraeann because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-2-2012 by Sarahraeann because: Spelling errors... >:

edit on 11-2-2012 by Sarahraeann because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
OK, if you have time to read mine, I would like to know if my shelter and 1 year supply of food and water, and all my ammunition, guns, radiations suits, and iodine pills will sustain my family through any kind of disaster may it be the supposed 2012 theory, or a catastrophic Nuclear war, Alien invasion, Pole shift, ect.......please could you way in, on whether to stay put at my shelter at home, or go off grid, and into my Bug out location, located in prestine untouched Forest, with shelters there, and off grid power supplies.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I would dearly love to know what you see for me in the future. I'm 54, female, and have been very unlucky in love..have made poor choices. Will I ever find a mutually happy love relationship ? I hate the thought of being alone forever...

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by jvm222

Lots of young professionals are coming to India to rack up experience and the universities here are great too...you should give it a serious looking into, plus xp in a place like india or china is gold in the job market.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by ofNight

Hallo OfNight

Thanks for this generous offer!

If you're not terribly burnt out and feel positively inclined, here are my Qs for your psychic looking-into : )

- when exactly will I meet the person I am spending the rest of my life with (happily one hopes)

- where do u see me living in the long run (here where i grew up or there where i spent the last decade)

- what line of work is best for personal fulfillment + good income / cash flow, teaching kids languages, translating & writing online articles, or something I simply haven't thought of, like motivation coach or wot.

Hope these Qs are specific enough, and if you don't have time, that's alright : )

TY

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by ofNight

Unfortunately, it won't let me message anybody but ATS staff (possibly since the only post i've ever made in the last few months.. or ever, was on this thread).

Anyway, if you want to just email me, my email is "[email protected]".. already have a list of questions set up for whenever you're available. Thank you so much!

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Hello and thank you in advance should you get to this post.
I would love a reading. Questions as follow:

-- What sort of work should I be looking for?
-- When will this happen?
-- Are there any huge rough spots coming within the coming 12 months?

That's all I really want to know right now. Anything you can tell me will be most gratefully appreciated.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join