It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does Breitbart have a Video of Obama From College

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by KeliOnyx

The only morons here are the ones that actually believe that policies and procedures are always followed, no matter what the situation.
Truth is, everyone has a price, and considering that Obama has people like Soros and Buffet pulling his strings, that alone is enough for the common man, including morons, to know that anything can be made to happen, for the right price of course.
My point is the media folks have always protected Obama and have yet to scrutinize his decision in NOT releasing his college transcripts.

If the media really wanted they would have dug it up by now but instead they choose to turn the other way and continue to tell us Obama is the smartest Prez we ever had, and morons continue to believe that lie.

Btw, remember how fast they were able to dig up Rick Perry's college transcripts?
It only took about a day or two.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by mastahunta
Its called a hit job and Breitbart was good at his greasy, dishonest profession.

Your own post admits to the fact that the story is a lie...

You admit that you are angry about Communist trash, not pimps and prostitutes

Breitbart used a fake Pimps and Prostitute story to attack an organization because of
their political bent, not hookers, your post reveals the lie itself.

He lied and you would be a liar if you didn't believe the lie, but it might be a sadder state
that you aren't simply just a liar in this case.

All your verbal gymnastics aside, what was the lie? That Acorn helped perpetrate a crime? Proven! Aside from that, nowhere in my post do I "Admist the story was a lie" - mostly because it wasn't. Reading comprehension issues?

Yes, I am angry about Communists. I'm even more angry that Communists would use MY tax dollars in an effort to help a pimp turn tricks with an underaged hooker. Is that simple enough to comprehend? So, let me help you connect the dots since it is apparently proving to be too difficult for you... ACRON, who accepts tax money, was caught red-handed giving advise to someone that they believed was a pimp turning tricks with an underage hooker. Again, where was the lie?

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join