It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does Breitbart have a Video of Obama From College

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

AB died at 43. Just before he was to release video of radical Obama in college.

Anyone smell something fishy?

*raises hand*

Well that is a bit of a stretch.

Everyone close to him claims he died suddenly from natural causes...which suggests either stroke or heart attack.

I think it is disrespectful to him and to Obama to try to suggest he was bumped off.

It's a conspracy site, for heavens sake! 43. He was 43!

So? A guy I grew up with died of a heart attack at 35. In fact, only one of his brothers (out of 5) lived to be 40. It happens, and he had a history of heart issues.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Everyone close to him claims he died suddenly from natural causes....

sure .. and Marilyn Monroe died from an accidental drug overdose.

The spooks can make anyone look like they died from natural causes.

I SAY - PUT THIS ON THE FRONT PAGE OF ATS.
THIS IS A CONSPIRACY WORTH DISCUSSING!!!

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by SunnyDee
post removed by staff

Well I thought the man was a scumbag who profited from creating myths, but I do feel bad for the
scumbag's family because they were not responsible for him and his lack of a backbone, he WAS.

At least his myth will live on in his lies and lie based life's work.

edit on Thu Mar 1 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by negativenihil

If President Obama were in the business of bumping off people who say nasty things about him, why'd he wait so long to start?

Depends on what was on that video.

Obama is willing to overthrow countries, another thing he gets a pass on, and off people without a trial.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

Depends on what was on that video.

When I think of pure, unedited and unbiased videos, Breitbart is *ALWAYS* the first name I think of (Remember his involvement with that little rascal James O'Keefe?).

Also - I've got some ocean front property in Arizona for sale if anyone is interested...

(for the mentally challenged among us, the preceding post is chock full of sarcasm.)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Everyone close to him claims he died suddenly from natural causes....

I agree. I have a terrible feeling about his death. He exposed ACORN and the AIG insurance scam defrauding taxpayers for Sharia compliant product. I am sure this admin was not friendly with him.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Alex Jones implied that his death is tied to the video but will someone tell AJ that "the Ides of March" (from Julius Caesar by Wm. Shakespeare) is the "15th" not the "1st" of March. Breitbart died on the first but I would like to see some evidence that it was foul play. The tape will probably come out tho.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I don't doubt the existence of the video at all. Obama's past is not completely invisible. Try as they might...

Wonder if Bill Ayers slipped Andrew a surprise while dining with him recently.

Daily Caller founder Tucker Carlson “mischievously” bid on a dinner with none other than the “Bonnie and Clyde of the radical left,” Bill Ayers and Bernadine Dohrn. And, of course, he invited pal Andrew Breitbart to come along. “It was Look Who’s Coming to Dinner, Part II,” Breitbart joked.

Ayers is a great chef!

he other dinner guests, Breitbart told host Eric Bolling, were mostly educators who “looked like they came from the Barack Obama academic and aesthetic factory.”

And while Ayers “is a sociopath,” according to Breitbart, he also happens to be a great conversationalist and a fantastic chef. The more you know!

www.mediaite.com...

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

There will certainly be an autopsy and most certainly a toxicology report as well.
His death certainly is suspicious.......

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
He exposed ACORN

You mean he shot a video and edited it together so that is appeared to match the
lie he was trying to sell???

If god truly doesn't like mankind to bare false witness, then maybe this was an act of
retribution from the lord himself, because that man made it a profession...

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by mastahunta

He exposed ACORN

You mean he shot a video and edited it together so that is appeared to match the

If god truly doesn't like mankind to bare false witness, then maybe this was an act of

False. Would like to see proof of your accusation.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicCitizen
There will certainly be an autopsy and most certainly a toxicology report as well.

I wonder how safe it will be. Obama's spooks can get into anything. JFKs did with M. Monroe ... I'm sure Obama's can. Yet another murder that happened to cover up Obama's past ... I still want to know ... WHO KILLED DONALD YOUNG !?!

I'd want toxicology from three different independent sites before I'd believe a 'single' report.
But I'm sure we won't be getting that ....

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   

He exposed ACORN

False. Would like to see proof of your accusation.

I am not a right winger, therefore I do not assume I can talk to god, but it
is a good theory if you believe in that book called the bible.
edit on 1-3-2012 by mastahunta because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Amen.

If this isn't just seething CONSPIRACY then what is?

I'm so sorry he's dead and his family are mourning his loss (as I posted in another thread) - BUT - on the other hand? Would he of all people want this story sat on? NO! HE would WANT it BUSTED WIDE OPEN!!!

peace

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   

He exposed ACORN

ACORN collapsed after its exposure only to rise again under a litany of different aliases in different cities. Same people, same goals, same ideology, same supporters. Strange behavior for such and honest organization operating on the up and up. Corrupt orgs. just find other rocks to hide under after the light has illuminated them.

That was big score for Breitbart.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Well I thought the man was a scumbag who profited from creating myths, but I do feel bad for the
scumbag's family because they were not responsible for him and his lack of a backbone, he WAS.

At least his myth will live on in his lies and lie based life's work.

It would be great if you could back any of that up with actual instances supporting this claim. I won't hold my breath though. 99% of liberal diatribes are based on childish emotions, not facts.
edit on Thu Mar 1 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: Mod Note: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   

He exposed ACORN

Dar Mastahunta, Breitbart was an expert in exposes of the Left. Is it surprising that so many here besides myself thinks foul play is at hand? Usually these deaths are made to look like suicide. Remember the Clinton Chronicles, how many people suicided during his admin?

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   

He exposed ACORN

I'm wondering... Do you ever stop and read what you've typed before hitting the "post" button? If you do and still hit "post" you must be incredibly dim or naive.

Would you care to complete your fairy tale with what exactly happened to Acorn and why? If everything AB did was a "lie", Acorn would still be peddling their communist trash. Instead, they've had to go undergraound and reconstitute themselves in order to avoid being exposed again. So, who lied???

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Gee, the fact that the ACORN videos were lies, Even the "hooker"
in the video,Hannah Giles, admits as much.

But see, it doesn't matter to you guys one bit because

A. you like the narrative

B. Because it served it's purpose politically

Breitbart made money spinning lies that he sold to your group
simply because you liked the lies.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join