It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

App for ATS response to important events

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Hello ATS
Long time member, do not post much.
Read a few lines from another thread about true members only posting when they have something to contribute.
Well, I can contribute an app which will help coordinate the people who see something unusual in the form of 'alert something such and such in your area.
Pardon my brevity as I type this from a soft keyboard.
If you have ideas for features we can discuss it.
Something basic will take 2 to 3 months effort.
At your service.
arit

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS...enjoy the ride my friend....

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   

edit on 10-2-2012 by lacrimosa because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by arit_

Thanks for the effort. That would be a great idea for the smart phones. I am a total idiot at computers but if there is anything I can help with please message me.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I would love an ATS app of some sort. My idea would have access to the top topics, or you could set it to display new topics posted in your favorite forums. I don't have the foggiest idea how to create an app, so don't know if my suggestions are feasible. But kudos if you can do it!

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Hey,
If you login and read the threads, then when you are not logged you get the notification.
'Strange sounds in the sky in your area, go to ats to discuss it in thread x.'
The application will be geographically oriented. Only people in your radius will get it. I can make it so you define the radius.
Regards
edit on 10-2-2012 by arit_ because: update

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
If you decide to create an ATS app please post the app for the android market for free, please don't charge anything for your contribution. Hope and look forward to an ats android app. Thanks! This forum is free so the app should be free even though ATS owners rank in cash.
edit on 10-2-2012 by anthonygillespie2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Oh please please please, put it for iPhone too that sounds like an amazing idea. Star and flag

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Hey
Of course it would be free.
We would make it such so it works on android and iphone, as a mobile web app.
What I ask you is what functionality we should put there, and whether ats would like me to have the word ats onthe app.
Regards

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
i think u should add where u can listen to ats live at a lower bit rate and have the firehose

new topics

top topics

join