It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greek police union wants to arrest EU/IMF officials

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Greek police union wants to arrest EU/IMF officials

www.blacklistednews.com

In a letter obtained by Reuters on Friday, the Federation of Greek Police accused the officials of "...blackmail, covertly abolishing or eroding democracy and national sovereignty" and said one target of its warrants would be the IMF's top official for Greece, Poul Thomsen.
(visit the link for the full news article)

source reuters

edit on 10-2-2012 by XPLodER because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-2-2012 by XPLodER because: spelling

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
its interesting that the police union or federation has made the connection between the bankers who destroyed their economy in the first instence, and the bankers sent in to finish the job. the reality of the situation is starting to dawn on the federation that AUSTERITY by the same banking cartel that crashed them is NOT GOING TO SAVE THEM.

IMHO
people want police to enforce laws AGAINST the cause of austerity, and against the criminals responceable for the need of AUSTERITY.

remember this, we the people WANT more NOT less police,
we WANT to see them PROTECT the people.
the police MUST BE SUPPORTED,
as AUSTERITY hits LESS AND LESS POLICE will be available to hold public order. this scares everybody
the criminals who pillaged and attempted distruction of a country, dont want MORE police, they want less.

INVESTIGATE THE FINACIAL FRAUD AND TAKE YOUR COUNTRY BACK.

Concern for man and his fate must always form the chief interest of all technical endeavors. Never forget this in the midst of your diagrams and equations.
albert einstien

www.blacklistednews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Since you are continuing this destructive policy, we warn you that you cannot make us fight against our brothers. We refuse to stand against our parents, our brothers, our children or any citizen who protests and demands a change of policy," said the union, which represents more than two-thirds of Greek policemen.

reuters

my hope is that the people of grease and the world send massive support to the police as they are NOW IN THE MIDDLE of a titanic stuggle to ensure democracy does not fall,
IMHO
if grease fails to prosicute the rest of the world will see democracy extingushed in its traditional home,
so that criminal bankers can be above democracy and be opinonted it SAVIOUR

i support civil law, i support grease police, i dont support rule by banker.

xploder

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

Ah yes.. Another government who runs the economy into the ground and makes promises it cant keep.. They beg the EU / IMF for bailout loans, which they get yet they fail to make the required cuts, prolonging the inevitable. The Police should be arresting their own government.

And now they want to blame someone else....

typical...
edit on 10-2-2012 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
YES! This is it folks!
Get ready to see more of this throughout the year! The IMF and world bank and federal reserve beurocrats need to be arrested and trailed. They will be!.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

Good god. I can't believe you are so blind to the ways of the world. The government is not the people, just like in your country. Let's blame the people though for a few corrupt and greedy officials in positions of power with no opportunity for the sovereign people to influence what happens, yeah...

Facefalm!

Bail-out is a euphemism. For larger loans and more debts. Now, how is that really going to help address the problem? Please, I'd like to know.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra
reply to post by XPLodER

Ah yes.. Another government who runs the economy into the ground and makes promises it cant keep.. They beg the EU / IMF for bailout loans, which they get yet they fail to make the required cuts, prolonging the inevitable. The Police should be arresting their own government.

And now they want to blame someone else....

typical...
edit on 10-2-2012 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

i see you are conforming to the media portrail that this is the FAULT of the grease people,
who never passed laws or made deficites, they held no power to legislate, thier politicians did,

goldman sacks HID massive liabilities from the EU so that grease could join,
i dont see you doing any reasurch other than spouting the MSM main line message,
blame the greek people, instead of a bank and a govenment colluding in massive finacial fraud.

when the bankers decided to "pull the plug" the MSM ran stories highlighting excess to enforce the narritive that greeks were lazy and greedy and you bought it hook line and sinker.

then goldman imploded the debt.

so i ask that you reasurch instead of parroting msm narritives,
this WAS, IS AND WILL BE A STICH UP

your friendly adversary
xploder

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by LightSpeedDriver

The government spending money they dont have. Then raiding the pension accounts among other things that belong to the people in order to continue spending money they dont have.

Gee I dont know... whose fault is it? I ask that question coming from the real world and not the realm of paranoia and make believe that you apparently come from.

Im going to guess you support the OWS protests as well as Anons attacks on websites.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Good on Greece for their resistance to the IMF. Also, I've heard that the goal of the nwo is to start a world war then at the end say they can end these wars forever if we all unite as one (etc, one currency, one government), but think about it. Why would the people want a corrupt one world government when normal sized country governments were so corrupt to begin with. No one would want it, so that logic fails.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   

LOL Funny answer, but completely wrong. I see there is no point discussing anything with someone so blinded by government propaganda and mainstream TV that he exhibits the ostrich effect and likes to mix it all up into one incoherent mess. OWS, protests and Anonymous, really? Good luck with that.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Jace26

This is it.

The start of the David Wilcock arrests as detailed in the trillion dollar lawsuit.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Now, this is an interesting development. I know that Max Keiser has been in the ear of Greek lawyers about going on to the offensive, but I didn't expect anything to come of it. Good on them, I hope they're successful.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I saw on the Bloomberg financial channel this morning that there will soon be auctions of items that belong to the nation of Greece....such as national treasures and public buildings.

Nothing short of running every single Greek politician out of the country on a rail, and hanging every single IMF and ECB banker within their borders will save their country.

The IMF is like the mafia loan shark of the world. They make it oh, so easy to borrow trillions, then tack on an interest rate that is impossible to pay off, so they can come in and rape the country later. The politicians are bribed and sweet-talked into selling their countries down the river, and in the end, it is the people who are left devastated and bereft of their national heritage.

The central banking model has got to be the worst idea from the mind of man since state-sanctioned torture.

Our time is coming soon, by the way. Pay attention to what goes down in Europe, for as they go, so shall we.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jace26
Good on Greece for their resistance to the IMF. Also, I've heard that the goal of the nwo is to start a world war then at the end say they can end these wars forever if we all unite as one (etc, one currency, one government), but think about it. Why would the people want a corrupt one world government when normal sized country governments were so corrupt to begin with. No one would want it, so that logic fails.

The elites want it, and since they have all the gold they think they get to make the rules, and they have so far. But that is changing more everyday, people are waking up and it's making the elites nervous as hell.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
this will begin in greece because greece happened to be the first country to "go bankrupt".

once the country has gone bankrupt then they have to decide who is responsible for being so irresponsible as to let them (and steer them) go bankrupt. , so they decide who's at fault, and then carry out arrests.

this will happen all throughout this year and all through out the world, I suspect the next country up to be cleaned out will be Italy. maybe this will have in important impact on the Vatican and the Church in general, we will see.

this exact same thing will happen as all of the other countries in the EU, the UK and the U.S. and others will go bankrupt. we will see it happen here, and you will see Henry Kissinger and many others either flee the country, or be arrested.

as NeoVain said, this is exactly what was "predicted" by Ben Fulford and his talks about the "Trillion Dollar Lawsuit". If you don't know about the Trillion Dollar Lawsuit, one should read the pages and pages of details in David Wilcock's blog, and the ATS thread about it HERE.
edit on 2/10/12 by metalshredmetal because: (no reason given)

edit on 2/10/12 by metalshredmetal because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by LightSpeedDriver

It the only answer that a brainwashed LEO can come up with. He is probably against the oath keepers as well.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   

my you are confused,
trying to say that OWS is ANNOMOUS?
can you not distingush between two seperate groups,
annonomous = computers
OWS = finacial fraud protestors "inhabiting" their consitution in "public parks"

Im going to guess you support the OWS protests as well as Anons attacks on websites.

me thinks you are trying to blur the lines for your own benifit,
OWS is all pieceful non violent protestors,
OWS accepts anyone who wants to protest in a constitutional way within the law in the "spirit" of pieceful non violence and education.

to try to associate the two is disingenious
do some real resurch becfore you debate

xploder

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by FissionSurplus

You pretty much summed up the situation in your post. Well done.

The IMF really just have a license to create DIGITAL money, in pretty much any sum they wish, add crippling interest, and all with the goal being to OWN physical assetts of the countries they lend to!

Once they takeover those assetts, do the profits benefit the local populance? No it all gets siphoned off and with very little duties or tax paid.

If I was a worker in a place like Greece, I'd sure be highly pis*ed as well

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

What Greece needs is not more debt. Greece needs growth. The EU and IMF policy are killing Greece. The purpose of the whole thing to save Greece and help to stand on her feet. All the measures that they are imposing are only killing Greece.

The only truth is, that the people of Greece are really angry, with the Greek government, (German-EU)+IMF. I only hope that we do not see another military dictatorship in Greece.
This part stands out from the letter :

"Since you are continuing this destructive policy, we warn you that you cannot make us fight against our brothers. We refuse to stand against our parents, our brothers, our children or any citizen who protests and demands a change of policy,"

Peace

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

Dude it's GREECE not GREASE. Big difference

And Yes we will take 'em down!!!!

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join