It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous hacks CIA

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
So itself attacked itself. How convenient.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Setoman

Simply denying and not even considering things like this as a possibilty is the reason America is in the mess she is in. I take what he says as at least a possible. I think Anonymous being controlled by the CIA makes PERFECT sense considering they always need a boogeyman in every arena to be able to blame for catastrophies and calamity to gain control of that arena. Much like the Taliban and that scary boogeyman "Osama" who we were supposed to be afraid of that got all of our freedoms ripped from us in the constitution arena. He has now been replaced by a few other boogeymen, but in order for the CIA/FBI and the elites to take the internet from us....they need a darn good reason, what better reason than a faceless, Anonymous group that hacks everything that has anything to do with Homeland Security. They can then blame this faceless group for being a treat to national security and thn have the reason they need.

"The threat of environmental crisis will be the 'international disaster key' that will unlock the New World Order." - (Mikhail Gorbachev Quoted in 'A Special Report: The Wildlands Project Unleashes Its War On Mankind', by Marilyn Brannan, Associate Editor, Monetary & Economic Review, 1996, p.5).

"This present window of opportunity, during which a truly peaceful and interdependent world order might be built, will not be open for too long... We are on the verge of a global transformation. All we need is the right major crisis, and the nations will accept the New World Order." - David Rockefeller speaking at the United Nations Ambassadors' dinner. [Sept. 23, 1994]

edit on 11-2-2012 by Phenomium because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Setoman

Originally posted by Echtelion
That's amazing. It's very over-the-top, but still the CIA's not the NSA, and they got pretty corrupt and fragmented over the last few years that they may have some security flaws.

That's a big "WOW".

Whats more amazing is 99% of ATS are clueless and down right ignorant. How many times will you tell them 1+1=2 and they say no no its 11.

I will quote myself from page 4

Originally posted by Setoman
Its amazing that this sites slogan is "DENY IGNORANCE"

Yet we have 99% of the posts in the thread alluding to the fact that this is a "hack" that "anonynomous hacked into/the CIA"

But its NOT a hack. I repeat, ITS NOT A HACK.

Its called a DDOS Attack ( distributed denial-of-service attack)
Its sending a site so much traffic that it overloads.

Its like putting too much clothes in the washing machine and running around claiming "I hacked it, I hacked it"

its not HACKING! Anonynoums are the biggest Script kiddies on the face of the planet.
They can't hack themselves out of a paper bag if it were to save their life.

THEY ARE NOT HACKERS.

They are a bunch of no life kids who have nothing else to do but to rack up bots (infected computers) and use them to direct traffic at a site to push it offline.

The amount of ignorance, fearmonging and share bafoonery on this site is appalling.

"Its a False Flag, its False Flag"

And now you wonder why people think conspiracy theorists are not bright at all?
edit on 10-2-2012 by Setoman because: (no reason given)

I don't recall 99% of ATS stating that it was a hack, as opposed to a DDOS. To say that 99% of ATSers are ignorant leaves the 1% (Which I am guessing that you place yourself amongst )
Offending nearly 100% of ATS users, while by derivation of your statement, assuming you are one of the intelligent few and exalting yourself above the whole of ATS, is in itself...not too bright.
Your very statistic, created right out of thin air, deems you worthy to join the rest of the 99%. Quite an ego you have there.
edit on 11-2-2012 by Phenomium because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
You know this could be a recruitment drive for Mossad because the Mossad.gov.il is still up

I invite you to join the ranks of men and women combatants and intelligence personnel who have served the organization since its very inception.

We do our utmost to ensure that only the finest and most suitable people join our organization.

We invite you to submit your candidacy to the Mossad by filling out the CV form on this website.

You will find information on the website explaining the spirit and values that motivate the Mossad and instructions on how to submit your candidacy. - Tamir Pardo
Director, Mossad

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by rainbowbear

I couldn't agree more. I will admit that I had hopes for them up until they hacked the PS3 network and then threatened to hack the XBOXLive network, which we have to pay to get full use out of. This would not benefit their stated MO of fighting the power, but only pushes the blinded further into believing that hackers are a threat. Just think about it. Those who really only care about getting their entertainment fix are not really gonna care about world issues and when someone cuts them off from their source of entertainment, then heads will roll at that point (I mean, even I thought "Well to hell with them!" when I saw that threat about XboxLive). I see far more evidence towards Anonymous being a false-flag operation than anything to the contrary. Yes, they have released names and such of certain groups, but nobody of any real importance.
edit on 11/2/2012 by xXxinfidelxXx because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by SayonaraJupiter

Well their motto is "By way of deception, thou shalt do war." Would make sense to me if that was the case.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   
If you want any inside information on Anonymous come to my thread for all the latest on these hacker extraordinares. Thanks.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by UnaChispa

I doubt its a web site that is important or it would not be on the web...most likely some vender is paid to operate it with the basic info of how to work for the CIA...LOL...still embarrassing but no big deal.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Wong thread my bad.
edit on 12-2-2012 by aivlas because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join