It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My abduction story

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Falgore

It is that leaning that helps to perpetuate it in my opinion.

Your friend is most likely right in this scenario. It is fantastic you saw the crafts, but the entities depend on you linking the two things together, when really they may not be linked at all.

Can we see the video you took?

edit on 2012/2/17 by SteveR because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Interesting experience. Whatever has gone on has left an impression. I believe you are telling the truth.

Might be interesting to have an MRI and check to see if they left any implants or anything?

Another idea that may or not be helpful.

I worked for a technical genius who's wife was an "efficiency expert" and specialized in doing psychological evaluations for executives at various companies. Her objective was to determine if people are suited for their positions and find potential ways to improve productivity within the organization.

Somehow I got selected for this process. They don't do it for every employee because it probably costs a bundle.

The efficiency expert performed a bunch of tests on me, but more importantly sent me to an "intuitive counselor". A psychic. The psychic recorded the 1 hour interview with me and it mostly seemed to be stuff a perceptive person could figure out by talking to someone. However, out of the blue she told me something very specific about my past nobody could possibly know about me. Something that happened years ago. This was stunning to say the least, and quickly made me a believer.

If you can get a good referral, maybe it is worth a couple hundred bucks to meet with a psychic and see if you can learn anything.

The tape is buried in storage or else I would give you her name.

Hope you can get some peace with your situation.

jim.

edit on 25-2-2012 by jim3981 because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-2-2012 by jim3981 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thermo Klein
reply to post by Falgore

also my abduction experiences Here (on my old account), if you're interested.

Can you please share the thoughts of the Buddhist monk when you asked his opinion?
edit on 28-2-2012 by itsallmaya because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Falgore

File a report with MUFON. Clifford Clint is a Good guy that works for MUFON. You are not alone! You do not have to prove yourself to anyone! Whatever happened-Happened! I know these beings exist!

Once taken, they always come back. File a report, Buy a DOG and always keep him with you!

Best Wishes! Amy in NC

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Falgore

i believe u bro. i have a similar experience when i was yung. people used to make fun of me but they just didn't want to believe the undenyable truth. how could so many peopl make this up? the evidence is facts bro. i once saw a ufo hoovering right next to my room and then it was gone in thin air. crazy stuff bro.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Falgore

Originally posted by dayve

Originally posted by dayve

Originally posted by Thermo Klein
reply to post by Falgore

Thanks for sharing! It's not easy to share such things.

I think you might find my ATS thread: Halted Abduction interesting.

also my abduction experiences Here (on my old account), if you're interested.

edit on 11-2-2012 by Thermo Klein because: (no reason given)

it's alover the place I know but hey lol

I forgot to add something I remember in a dream that I once experienced which involved the grey aliens probably 2-3 of them were in my parents bedroom and I noticed they pointed at a woman and I had sex with her in my dream ?! Also another scary dream involved a UFO that somehow I noticed at night and then it started to move closer to my house and I got really scared.

The scariest moment I had was probably when I woke up in the middle of the night sleeping at the opposite side of my bed and my body was fully paralyzed cept for my head and I noticed an unusual black void in my room I could not explain.

Thanks for sharing yours too.

What's with you being in your parents room........

I was young back then around 14 years old I sometimes liked sleeping with my parents cause I was scared at times to sleep alone in my room.

Mythomaniacs you say ? Nope you wouldn't understand cause it would be hard to provide concrete proof about our experiences so take it as you will.

14 still sleeping with your parents? I don't mean this question to come off as rude but, did you by any chance ride the short bus to school? Lucky you wernt my kid I woulda tossed you in the backyard.. I'm sure you woulda screamed bigfoots raping you...

I took a car to school everyday dunno what you mean by that comment. I'm sure you would have done the same after experiencing what I did when I was younger. You wouldn't have slept alone with the lights turned off that I can assure you.

/facepalm
Question "did you by any chance ride the short bus to school?"
Response "I took a car to school everyday dunno what you mean by that comment."

Its funny and sad at the same time.

edit on 18-11-2012 by SkepticAnonymous because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-11-2012 by SkepticAnonymous because: Fell backwards laughing the first time around.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join