It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japan eartquake FAKE ?! not kamikaze attack but NWO plan B ??

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
______beforeitsnews/story/1743/072/There_Never_Was_A_9.0_Earthquake_At_Fukushima.html
In the second 2 i knew that the event was not right, i smell the lie and i had posted a thread (Fukushima kamikaze attack and ATS removed to recycle bin ?!?!?!?), and now this ?!?!? WTF??!
Is ATS property of NWO or not??? why they censor in the nazi manners the threads ??, if this will be found as true how ATS censor guy will pay for throw ideas of people to the garbage just because THEY ARE NOW ON POWER???
edit on 10-2-2012 by sabalsis1972 because: (no reason given)

HOW ABOUT THIS COINCIDENCE?!?!?!?!? www.youtube.com... [Japan New strong 7.4 earthquake rocks Japan, tsunami alert issued ) CHECK THE HUGE LIGHT BLAST ON THE HORIZON !!!!! and the same one now in Sanct Petersburg !! www.youtube.com... IS THE SAME BUT MUCH BIGGER

How about this ", coincidences " don`t act like this will never happened !

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
ATS part of NWO? Um...I really don't think so.

Fukushima was obviously not a kamikaze attack. If you have evidence, please post it.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Starchild23

Every new day is the New World Order and the preceding day was the Old World Order. I'm feeling like today's New World Order is pretty ok, but who knows, maybe tomorrow's New World Order will make today's New World Order, and soon to be Old World Order, seem like total crap.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starchild23
ATS part of NWO? Um...I really don't think so.

Fukushima was obviously not a kamikaze attack. If you have evidence, please post it.

You cant say that ATS hasn't been infiltrated. ATS is a user content forum, and in most cases, they pick they're staff from the boards randomly - Whose to say that they haven't hired a person who is part of the agenda of NWO(?) Or even worse, some of the higher staff have been paid to take down real topics that risk the real path of their agenda? Im not saying this is the case, im just saying like anything - you cant say it isnt happening.

As for the OP, he did offer some 'evidence'

The Fukushima quake, magnitude 9.0, struck about 70 km off the coast of Japan on March 11, 2011.

It sent a 15-meter tsunami crashing over perfectly undamaged bridges, houses, roads, and cars -- over a populace which had not been warned of the incoming tsunami, because there was no mag 9.0 earthquake. They were taken completely off-guard. Yet helicopters were waiting, and people all over Japan got to watch the tsunami roll in on live TV.

Evidence shows that when Japan had a 6.8 earthquake in 1996, the Kobe earthquake did more damage to buildings than the 9.0 earthquake in 2011. But in my opinion, thats because the quake was 70km off the coast of Japan, rather than the 1996 quake which was directly in the city of Kobe. But im not quake expert, in fact i know nothing about them - im just using 'common sense'

But the story goes on to say:

A 9.0-magnitude earthquake is more than 100 times stronger than a 6.8.
A 9.0 should have devastated everything within a 1,000-km radius.

So who knows, not me - but thanks for sharing

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
wow - sounds too crazy to be ruled out as absolutly impossible...

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by n00bUK

exactly...sounds crazy - if true..maybe the dept of the ocean will be also a factor....but is it true? 100 times...that would be seriously more power

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
is it possible to plant a device, nuclear perhaps on the fault line and create the quake that way? i often wondered this.
edit on 10-2-2012 by LittleBlackEagle because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Isn't that a Sorcha Faal story?

Stick with Nibiru hunting.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by xacto

every day we shuffling...
)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Let me try to put this as diplomatic and sensible as I possibly can:

Are you sure your synaptic pathways are operating within normal parameters ?

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...reply to post by ColAngus

and lot more other threads show that: yeah we stick with nibiru shieeet....
) keep up bro`

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by H1ght3chHippie

in the same manner as ACTA..
)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
There were numerous videos taken by civilians riding out the earthquake as it happened in their various homes and buildings...

There's one term not mentioned at all in that article with all those questions as to why there wasn't more destruction, and that term is: Earthquake Retrofitting.

Thus, in response to the precious lessons from the Kobe Earthquake, the Japanese government enacted "the Law for Promotion of Seismic Retrofit of Buildings," in December 1995. In accordance with the law, existing buildings of more than certain floor area for public use shall be retrofitted to satisfy the seismic performance level equivalent to the current code requirement at the time of renovation.*(pdf)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
No, there is other guys saying similar....
Ben Fulford has a story that compares in many respects includung a drill ship that may have placed the bomb just before dukishima tsunami.
Other documented evidence of arranging for the Zeolite supply of the prefecture(used in muclear cleanup)
Used as a bribe ....
The prefect of Fukishima saying they put the MOXfuel in without telling him.....(illegal aparently)
many other things need to be checked out....As fantastic as it sounds, i believe the corporate profits from such things as Fukishima disaster may be evidence of huge crimes not considered possible but easily pulled off by shadow goverment and corporate plants in civic leadership....
The recipe is there for all kinds of atrocities commintted in the name of money for the corps who get to clean it up and rebuilr it.....
Disaster Capitalism at its worst.......
these huge crimes are possible today because of globalism.....
Look at the purchase of the Corexit production facilities by halliburton just befor ethe gulf disaster....
The cement which halliburton used in the well was found to be substandard to.....makes ya wonder hey?
Look at the Bretton Woods agreement to see a huge opportunity for the world to be robbed blind by big banks.....another mega crime too big to imaagine, yet documented to the nth degree....
The whole system is rotten with such crimes

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by sabalsis1972
______beforeitsnews/story/1743/072/There_Never_Was_A_9.0_Earthquake_At_Fukushima.html
In the second 2 i knew that the event was not right, i smell the lie and i had posted a thread (Fukushima kamikaze attack and ATS removed to recycle bin ?!?!?!?), and now this ?!?!? WTF??!
Is ATS property of NWO or not??? why they censor in the nazi manners the threads ??, if this will be found as true how ATS censor guy will pay for throw ideas of people to the garbage just because THEY ARE NOW ON POWER???

Yes! It's true that ATS is run by NWO Nazi like censors who are going to force you to take birth control at church!

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
ooo .....you,you , writers always surprise me
)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh, not again, please not again!

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by sabalsis1972

I agree.

The scourge of naivete is quite rampant.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by jadedANDcynical
The following is from one of the many technical reports I've read of the earthquake and subsequent 'nuclear emergency.' I've since forgotten which one it is, but I can go dig through them later if anyone is interested.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/63feed86146a.jpg[/atsimg]

To generate the tsunami which resulted from The Great Tohoku Earthquake of 2011 you would had to have been able to displace approximately 125 cubic kilometers of water within a few seconds.

Building and Infrastructure Losses

As of September 30 th , 2011, over 900000 buildings had been damaged by the tsunami and earthquake. When dividing these into coastal and non-coastal municipalities the following distribution results. It should be noted that coastal municipalities generally go much inland, and a much greater percentage was not impacted by the tsunami, than was.

As of September 30 th , 2011, 3559 roads have been reported to be damaged, 77 bridges, 45 dikes and 29 railway locations. In addition around 200 landslides have been reported. The data seems to be incomplete however from many locations, as Chiba has reported 2343 damaged roads, with other prefectures where much shaking occurred reporting much less damage.

You want to talk about some real, human damage done in this scenario, let's look at this section from the above linked page:

When looking at the total impact in Fukushima with the forced evacuations due to the nuclear plant, once all people were found and those who evacuated were counted, the total of the population who went to shelters and other prefectures was around 134000 people of which around 90000-110000 were evacuees of the Fukushima plant disaster and between 24000 and 44000 were probably earthquake and tsunami impacted. Other influences may have included the gas, water and power outages, landslides and torrential rain that were also present.

As of 30 th September 2011, around 56,000 people are living outside the prefecture from Fukushima, and around 50,000 internally (of which at least 42,000 are from the nuclear affected towns).

These are real people who have their lives turned upside down by a combination of natural disaster, and the incredible short-sightedness of Tepco.

A little more interesting information is the ionospheric distrubance recorded 3 days prior to the quake:

Our first results show that on March 8th a rapid increase of emitted infrared radiation was observed from the satellite data and an anomaly developed near the epicenter. The GPS/TEC data indicate an increase and variation in electron density reaching a maximum value on March 8. Starting on this day in the lower ionospheric there was also confirmed an abnormal TEC variation over the epicenter. From March 3-11 a large increase in electron concentration was recorded at all four Japanese ground based ionosondes, which return to normal after the main earthquake. We found a positive correlation between the atmospheric and ionospheric anomalies and the Tohoku earthquake. This study may lead to a better understanding of the response of the atmosphere /ionosphere to the Great Tohoku earthquake.

Atmosphere-Ionosphere Response to the M9 Tohoku Earthquake Revealed by Joined Satellite and Ground Observations. Preliminary results

You want a conspiracy angle to pursue? Go research how many seismic precursors can be found surrounding the quake and start asking yourself, " what did they know and when did they know it?"

To be continued

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by jadedANDcynical

The Kobe Quake was a shallow, inland quake which is an entirely different mechanism to the mega-thrust event of the Tohoku Quake:

From Cumberland Avisors:

It is too soon to develop good estimates of the likely economic and financial effects of last Friday’s massive earthquake and subsequent devastating tsunami, particularly with the situation in the damaged nuclear plants still unresolved. However, a comparison with the effects of the major earthquake that struck Kobe, Japan on January 17, 1995, may provide some useful reference points.

That earthquake, known in the US as the “Kobe Earthquake” and officially in Japan as “The Great Hanshin-Awaji Earthquake Disaster,” measured 6.8 in magnitude, compared with 8.9 for the Tohoku earthquake. The magnitude scale used by the US Geological Survey is not linear. Friends in Japan have indicated that the energy released by last Friday’s quake was some 200 times that released by the Kobe quake. Unlike the Kobe quake, the Tohoku quake was centered offshore, generating the tsunami.

The Kobe quake struck at Japan’s industrial heartland. The affected regions accounted for 12.4% of Japan’s GDP in 1995. The five prefectures most affected by the Tohoku quake are not as industrialized as the Kobe quake region. They account for about 7.8% of GDP.

Following the Kobe quake, industrial production dropped in the month of January but then advanced by 2.2% in February and 1% in March. The effect on Japan’s GDP was imperceptible. That was despite the estimated $120 billion in damages (at today’s exchange rate), which then equaled 2.5% of Japan’s GDP.

In view of the above considerations and the Kobe precedent, some analysts are already predicting that the effects of the Tohoku earthquake on Japan’s economy will be minor and mostly transitory. We hope this will prove to be the case, but based on the limited information we have to date, we think there is a certain risk the Japanese economy will be hit harder and take longer to adjust than was the case in 1995.

Keep in mind that the above was written in May of 2011, and that the Fukushima Nuclear Power Plant is still not in any kind of control. They have only just this month been able to physically look inside the reactors, and other than a blizzard of charged particles striking the imager, there was nothing to be seen.

From the earthquake-report.com article:

The economic loss estimates from CATDAT were distributed on earthquake-report.com with the release of $100 billion to $500 billion estimate (total, with 70% coming from tsunami), created after 70 minutes. The uncertainties came about because of the great uncertainties in modelling losses given certain intensities and the uncertainties in damage ratios and industries affected. In later versions, the economic losses from the tsunami reduced to around 57% vs. the earthquake at 43%.

Around 48% of the total losses are tsunami-based, 42% expected to be earthquake-based and around 10% to be due to the 70000 residents within the evacuation zones including the decommissioning of the Fukushima plant.

From historical quakes and looking at business interruption, for a $280 billion direct economic loss from this earthquake, around $110 billion (2-yr) to $220 billion (5-yr) in extra indirect losses could be expected. Further analysis will be needed over the coming years.

This is the highest economic loss from any earthquake historically, eclipsing the approximately $210 billion loss (2011-adjusted) from the 1923 Great Kanto Earthquake.
emphasis mine

From whatever angle you look at it, the Great Tohoku Quake completely overshadows anything of similar description in human history.

Yes, there is corruption and greed rampant in our leaders, both business and government, but there is nothing in their capabilities which would allow them this sort of result.

Yes, those same corrupt an void of character individuals will squeeze what they can and profit will become a motive in the recovery and things will be worse for a long time to come, but we the people still have our voices, and each other to depend on.

Stay on target...
edit on 10-2-2012 by jadedANDcynical because: stop repeating yourself...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join