It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chicago City Sticker Dumped Over Alleged Gang Signs

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by FORMe2p00p0n

Yeah to each there own. My interpretation of the artwork is my own, and I am only judging it by gang artwork I have seen the past. Maybe it looks like the pamphlet you posted, and maybe not? Did you read the entire article I posted in my first post? It has a gang member stating that he thought the artwork had gang undertones. As for the photo you posted with former President Bush? Yeah, I saw him there. Your point is?

Just because he and others are throwing up hand gestures that could be construed as gang signs does not mean everyone should go around their neighborhood doing the same. It could be quite hazardous to one's health. I apologize if you think I may have taken what you wrote out of context. I only said what I thought you meant. I am happy that the city pulled the plug on this particular idea for the city sticker. Chicago has one of the worst gang problems in the country, and it is better to be safe than sorry. If the kid got his feelings hurt? So be it. Life is full of disappointment and rejection. Thanks for the replies.

<< 1   >>

join