It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Paul-Napolitano 2012 ticket in the works?"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomXisntXFree
Oh crap you're right.

My bad everyone. I withdraw my posts claims. I think I got confused with which page was official because at one point RonPaul.com had the biggest following of all Ron Paul pages.

My mistake.

still its a great idea and a lot of people would like it. Maybe push this issue more when the time is right. Cant really think of a better choice.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by GeorgiaGirl

Handing it to Romney would be no different in handing it to Obama. If Paul/Napolitano third party ticket, third party may shock everyone.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Maybe 2012 is the year we finally break the two party system and vote for a third party? Where people are finally like......screw this. Both candidates are the same. A new consciousness.

People are TIRED of the way our policy makers work. The coming about of "Occupy" and the Tea Party are examples of that. People are yearning for real change and we're angry.

I've always believed the lead up to 2012 isn't the end of the world but a shift in the human consciousness. For so long I've had this foreboding that we are in an important time period. Like I could feel in my bones.

Call me crazy but I also believe that it has to do with our placement astrologically.

We're moving through the galactic equator.
We're going to have the visible planets align.(correct me if I'm wrong on that)
We are moving in to the age of Aquarius.

Important times we are in.

edit on 10-2-2012 by FreedomXisntXFree because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I think this is nothing but pure speculation from whomever is in control of the facebook account. Several people think now that the Judge does not have a show he is free to join the Paul ticket, but the fact is the Judge is still under contract with FOX and they still intend to use him in some fashion. Even if he still had his show on FOX, he would be able to join the Paul ticket, so they fact that his show is finished really means nothing in terms of being a VP.

Besides that, a Candidate typically does not ever announce a running mate until after they have secured the Nomination or they are very close to securing the Nomination. We just are not at that point yet.

That being said, I would support such a ticket.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Yea. I understood that no announcement would come about until after the republican nominee is selected.

I can dream I suppose.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join