It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

"Paul-Napolitano 2012 ticket in the works?"

page: 1
14
<<   2 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Ok so this isn't official information but it's definitely thought provoking. I've seen this "dream ticket" mentioned on here a few times. As a user of facebook and a follower of Ron Paul I saw this posted the other day.

This was posted by Ron Paul's official campaign page. Only the campaign can post status updates. On February 9th 2012 at 2:22am a status update was posted reading.....

"Paul-Napolitano 2012?"

With the announcement of Judge Napolitano's Freedom Watch going to end on Fox News.....this makes this status post quite intriguing. No posts of this nature have ever shown up on his page.

This could be significant. Maybe.........your thoughts?
edit on 10-2-2012 by FreedomXisntXFree because: (no reason given)




posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by FreedomXisntXFree
 


Link? Pic?


Hard to judge credibility without a link.



posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
If true, they should make the idea known right now. Paul could use a boost.

2:22 am posting on the official campaign website, seems like they want this to circulate and see what the gerneral pubic thinks before going wide.



posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomXisntXFree
Ok so this isn't official information but it's definitely thought provoking. I've seen this "dream ticket" mentioned on here a few times. As a user of facebook and a follower of Ron Paul I saw this posted the other day.

This was posted by Ron Paul's official campaign page. Only the campaign can post status updates. On February 9th 2012 at 2:22am a status update was posted reading.....

"Paul-Napolitano 2012?"

With the announcement of Judge Napolitano's Freedom Watch going to end on Fox News.....this makes this status post quite intriguing. No posts of this nature have ever shown up on his page.

This could be significant. Maybe.........your thoughts?
edit on 10-2-2012 by FreedomXisntXFree because: (no reason given)


I would totally drop whatever I was doing and support such a ticket with the last breath in my body (sorry to mix metaphors.)

It is indeed a dream ticket, although I would like to see The Judge as A.G. in a Ron Paul administration. Gov. Gary Johnson would be a good V.P I think, as he think along the same lines as Ron Paul.



posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
That would be a "dream team" for me. Wow.

I have sworn up and down that I would NOT vote 3rd party, no matter who it was. I was a Ross Perot voter, and we know how that turned out.

But if Paul/Napolitano ended up as a 3rd party ticket....I don't know what I would do. Although I have a very strong fear that we would be handing the election to Obama.



posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by GeorgiaGirl
That would be a "dream team" for me. Wow.

I have sworn up and down that I would NOT vote 3rd party, no matter who it was. I was a Ross Perot voter, and we know how that turned out.

But if Paul/Napolitano ended up as a 3rd party ticket....I don't know what I would do. Although I have a very strong fear that we would be handing the election to Obama.


I too supported Perot. I even still have my campaign button.


But at this point, I am SICK AND DAMN TIRED of voting for the lesser of two evils. I wouldn't be able to look at myself in the mirror (or at my kids for that matter) if I traded one scumbag for another. Ron Paul or nobody for me.



posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by GeorgiaGirl
 


I just though of something: Perot may very well have been a prophet!

Could the strange noises being heard all over the world be Perot's "Sucking Sound?"



posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp
 




Ron Paul or nobody for me too!

That is exactly why I'm preparing for another term of Obama.


The Republicans are clueless, and they really think we'll all rollover and vote for whoever they put on their ticket. I even know a handful of people in my office that hate Romney, but will vote for him if he is the nominee, but I know a LOT MORE that say they won't be voting for anyone but Paul.

Personally, I will vote Paul on any ticket, but if it comes to a write-in, I will write-in my own name. I will vote, regardless, because I won't be shut out in the cold by the two-party system, although I know a lot of people plan to just stay home.



posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp
 





But at this point, I am SICK AND DAMN TIRED of voting for the lesser of two evils.


I know. That's why this is such a frustrating election season. What's even worse for me personally is that my OWN HUSBAND has peeled off his "Ron Paul for President" bumper sticker and replaced it with one for Newt. NEWT!!!!



posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   



Here you go......a little more official
2nd
edit on 10-2-2012 by FreedomXisntXFree because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I think news of a possible Paul/Napolitano ticket would have a significant positive effect on Paul's campaign.



posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Tell Ron Paul that would be an unstoppable ticket.everyone

The judge has been canclled from foxnews so

1. He deserves some justified support for speaking truth on faux news.
2. He no longer is in media and therefore no longer a conflict of interest ethically.
3. a constitutional judge as vice president will be positive for America, and maybe help to restore civil liberties for all.

Please do this, unless he has someone better, but that would be hard. Either way include the judge, the governor, kucinich, mckinney, we must unite this time and not have split third party. I mean put everyone in the cabinet who is known to be a positive force.
edit on 10-2-2012 by filosophia because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I don't think that page cited by the OP is the official Ron Paul page, though. There is another Ron Paul facebook page that updates where he will be appearing on any given day and the posts are written in first person, as if Paul, himself, is updating them.



posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
At 61, I'm not sure how many more votes I'll be able to cast. Or, if there will still be a voting procedure in place in the future.

I'll not waste one of the truly valuable things I have left in this lifetime. My vote. Ron Paul 2012...

edit on 10-2-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by GeorgiaGirl
reply to post by OldCorp
 





But at this point, I am SICK AND DAMN TIRED of voting for the lesser of two evils.


I know. That's why this is such a frustrating election season. What's even worse for me personally is that my OWN HUSBAND has peeled off his "Ron Paul for President" bumper sticker and replaced it with one for Newt. NEWT!!!!


Isn't that grounds for divorce in Georgia?



Originally posted by Destinyone
At 61, I'm not sure how many more votes I'll be able to cast. Or, if there will still be a voting procedure in place in the future.

I'll not waste one of the truly valuable things I have left in this lifetime. My vote. Ron Paul 2012...

edit on 10-2-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)


You tell 'em!
edit on 2/10/2012 by OldCorp because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Oh crap you're right.


My bad everyone. I withdraw my posts claims. I think I got confused with which page was official because at one point RonPaul.com had the biggest following of all Ron Paul pages.

My mistake.



posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by FreedomXisntXFree
 


There is a piece on the daily Paul where this is being discussed. You can find it here:

Napolitano-Paul Campaign



posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by gunaire
 


In the blog section about Freedomwatch cancellation that is....



posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I will be voting Ron Paul without a doubt!! Add the judge to his ballot and I'm sure you will see alot of support flood Ron Paul's way. We can only hope right??!?



posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I'd prefer a Napolitano/Paul ticket. I always hoped the Judge would toss his hat into the ring at the very beginning.

Unfortunately, Paul won't get far enough to even need a running mate.




top topics



 
14
<<   2 >>

log in

join