It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Pope will die within a year: Vatican 'assassination fears' revealed

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 05:08 AM
link   
will petrus romanus be a good pope or bad?

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by RizeorDie
will petrus romanus be a good pope or bad?

If he's the last one, I'd say yep bad.

edit on 13-3-2012 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by RizeorDie

Bad. The thinking is that this last pope will not be the antichrist but the false prophet who works with the antichrist, who will be a politician.

I really do believe that something's about to go down in the vatican. There's just too much frantic chatter behind the scenes.

And didn't Pope Benedict express interest in perhaps stepping down? Maybe he's in fear of his life.

I agree with a previous poster who asked: aren't there always assassination plots in the vatican?
I also assumed this. No matter who is in power, there's always jealousy and politics involved and some people will go to extremes to get what they want.

I'm thinking this will happen BEFORE Dec. 21, 2012 because if you look at the many different cultures who point to this date, it's when their serpent god (an antichrist figure to Christians) returns. So if this were true wouldn't the false prophet have to be here first? And then the politician/antichrist will work together to bring in a one world gov and religion.

I think the abomination of Chrislam might have a role in all this. This might be the one world religion where they morph Islam and Christianity together (which is SO impossible the idea of Chrislam is just so comical to me! lol)

Catholicism is very Islam friendly though. And they are preparing their followers to welcome our "space brothers" which from personal abduction experiences, I can tell you are demonic! Laugh if you want, but this is my first hand account!
edit on 4-6-2012 by 08051962 because: xxxxxxxxxxxx

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
what???
not one member on here ,,does not know about the Eartquakes devistating the Italian Industrial Centre's?????

could be the pope depicted,,,,fleeing because there is an Earthquake after his,,,,,
ass,(cough)embly,,,,,,,,,being a Catholic,,

i thought i'd throw that little bit of reality out there,,
along with the myth?? lol
edit on 4-6-2012 by BobAthome because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-6-2012 by BobAthome because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Just came across this post from a year ago, well it wasn't far off was it? The pope is gone, so there was a conspiracy to get rid of B16.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Cinrad

Nostradamus predictions are just that, and are not set in stone. his predictions can be changed by the actions of the people.

Maybe we are looking at that example right now. Since Peter the Roman is not the current Pope, maybe the predictions for the Catholic Church, and what should have followed, are no longer applicable?

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Lets hope so.There are so many ways to interpret prophecies, even the book of Revelation. Maybe it is meant to be that way, we dont know who but we know what.
edit on 21/3/13 by Cinrad because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join