It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Pope will die within a year: Vatican 'assassination fears' revealed

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
The Pope will die within a year: Vatican 'assassination fears' revealed

The sensational prediction was allegedly made by Cardinal Paolo Romeo, the archbishop of Palermo in Sicily, on a recent visit to China.

Cardinal Romeo reportedly made the startling prediction of the Pope's death during a trip to China in November 2011.

He seemed so sure of the fact that the people he spoke with, including Italian businessmen and Chinese representatives of the Catholic Church, were convinced that he was talking about an assassination attempt.

They were so alarmed by his remarks that they reported them back to the Vatican.

The extraordinary comments were written up in a top-secret report, dated Dec 30, 2011, and delivered to the Pope by a senior cardinal, Dario Castrillon Hoyos, a Colombian, in January.

The Vatican has reportedly opened an investigation into the claims.

The report was written in German, apparently to limit the number of people within the Vatican who would understand it if it was inadvertently leaked.

It warns of a "Mordkomplott" – death plot – against Benedict.

Click link for remainder of article...

I would normally have placed this in the conspiracy forum but since the Vatican did an official investigation it makes one wonder.

edit on 10-2-2012 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Im not sure what to make of this.. It certainly follows Nostradamus's prediction that this pope would die in short order and be replaced by a Pope who takes the name Peter the Roman. One possible successor that has appeared is an Italian Bishop who oversees Milan. The official who is supposedly behind the hoopla has a last name of Romeo (Cardinal Romeo).

The Vatican launched an investigation but is down playing the results, hich makes this a little bit more interesting.

Thoughts?

edit on 10-2-2012 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

S&F for the find OP!

I wouldn't be surprised if the pope got assassinated. He's got his hands embedded in the drug trade and the mafia and he is no longer going to be the ruling businessman of the Vatican any more.

Also, in 1991, the comedian Robbie Coltrane starred in a film called "The Pope Must Die", where he played the role of a priest that was mistakenly elected as a Pope. Thereafter he has to avoid being assassinated by the Mafia because of this voting mistake! You have to see the trailer for this movie, pretty funny!

edit on 10-2-2012 by Skywatcher2011 because: added video AND comment

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I've vaguely remember a prediction (also been posted here on ATS). Wasn't it something like the pope to follow up Benedictus will be the last pope of the Vatican? After which it crumbles into dust or we all get ruled by the Anti-Christ or something like that? I hear a church bell tolling somewhere anyway....

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Catholics still exist?

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
Catholics still exist?

Yes we do ...is there a problem with that?
If you don't understand "Catholics", why not just move on?

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightSpeedDriver
I've vaguely remember a prediction (also been posted here on ATS). Wasn't it something like the pope to follow up Benedictus will be the last pope of the Vatican? After which it crumbles into dust or we all get ruled by the Anti-Christ or something like that? I hear a church bell tolling somewhere anyway....

The next Pope is the one called ‘Peter the Roman’. But this does not imply that the next Pope will be called ‘Peter II’. No Pope has ever dared to take the name of the first Pope, the Rock chosen directly by Christ. Instead, the expression ‘Peter the Roman’ — like all the other expressions used by St. Malachy to describe future Popes — refers to his Pontificate.

This next Pope will emphasize the supremacy of the Roman Catholic Faith over all other religions, and the authority of the Roman Pontiff over the one true Church. He will rebuke apostasy, heresy, and schism. He will drive unrepentant heretics from the Church. He will show that the Roman Pontiffs who succeeded Peter have the same full authority as Peter. Thus, he will deserve the name ‘Peter the Roman’.

But he will take the name Pope Pius XIII. For Pope Saint Pius X predicted that this would be his name:

“Pope Pius X saw a vision of a successor of his, who had the same name (i.e. Pius), fleeing Rome over the dead bodies of members of the clergy. According to my interpretation of Sacred Scripture, the next Pope, i.e. Peter the Roman, (i.e. the pope after Pope Benedict XVI) will flee Vatican City and Rome during World War 3; many members of the clergy will be killed during that time period. When he flees, the city will be half in ruins, due to the civil disorder, violence, and rioting that occurs during the war. He will escape Rome, but he will soon be captured and blinded, and he will die in a prison in Iraq with no one to rescue him. I believe that Peter the Roman (Cardinal Arinze/Pope Pius XIII) is the Pope foreseen by Pope Pius X.” (Conte, The First Part of the Tribulation, p. 51).

The next Pope will be Pope Pius XIII, and he will reign at the start of the tribulation, and he will die a martyr. But which man will be this next Pope? One of the Brides of the Most Blessed Trinity had a vision of Cardinal Arinze with Pope’s hat on his head:

Claire Rose: “During this Holy Mass I had two visions. The first I saw Cardinal Francis Arinze` with the Pope’s Hat on his head. The tall hat. He was smiling! The second vision, I saw Mother Theresa of Calcutta. She, too, was smiling. Later as we were having lunch I was telling the two priests of my two visions. Fr. Jude began to smile. I was very surprised to learn that he knew both Cardinal Arinze and Mother Theresa! Only those who were present were told this.”

In my view I don't know if it will be Cardinal Francis Arinze but the current pope will resign before april this year because of his health problems.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Isn't there always a plan or two somewhere to assassinate his popeiness?

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Who even still pays any attention to the popes? Just a foolish old man in a costume going around making fools believe that he is something other than an idiot.

edit on 11-2-2012 by HangTheTraitors because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by DutchBigBoy

Good responce. I also feel what you say is true, based upon the Catholic upbringing I had, if any or all of it holds any merrit, what you say is what I also have learned as true from my very devout Catholic grandmother. Of course, everyone on that side of the family is Catholic also.

Though, I feel that it will be brought on my muslim extreemist, not so much iraq, but we still have a lil time, if all of this is correct, and alot can change and take place in very little time. Especially as everything seems to be unfolding in that direction these very days...

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by HangTheTraitors
Who even still pays any attention to the popes? Just a foolish old man in a costume going around making fools believe that he is something other than an idiot.

What amaizes me is the fact that most of you guys jump in these threads with nothing to say but usless pratter.

How about sticking to the topic and adding something at least half assed intelligible instead of showing your childish IQ. Sorry to say guys.. That REALLY shows your lack of.. well.. Grey matter to show that you can at least be civil in a descussion with comments worth posting.

How sad... How silly... How useles...

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by theRhenn

Originally posted by HangTheTraitors

What amaizes me is the fact that most of you guys jump in these threads with nothing to say but usless pratter.

How about sticking to the topic and adding something at least half assed intelligible instead of showing your childish IQ. Sorry to say guys.. That REALLY shows your lack of.. well.. Grey matter to show that you can at least be civil in a descussion with comments worth posting.

How sad... How silly... How useles...

Pot....Meet kettle....

Just think of the conversation that will erupt if it happens to be true and the peope is assassinated.

edit on 11-2-2012 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
Isn't there always a plan or two somewhere to assassinate his popeiness?

That's what I was going to say. I'm sure that there are plans in the works all over the world all the time. I'd think that the Vatican would have 'assassination fears' continually. Except, of course, those Cardinals who want the pope dead. Then they wouldn't have 'fears' but instead would have 'hope'.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 04:07 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

The attempt back in the 80's was supposedly linked to the KGB and local security because of the Popes actions in Poland....

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Some more information has leaked out -

Discovery News - The Pope will die within a year

The next link is in Italian but translates easily. The article has links to supposed documents from the internal report. Apparently it describes a power struggle within the Vatican, assuming the reportds are authentic.
“Complotto contro Benedetto XVI entro 12 mesi morirà”

Other Vatican: scams, thefts in the Pontifical villas and counterfeit bills
This link contains information sent by the Papal Nuncio in the US if the translation was right. For those not familiar since the Vatican is a City state, it has diplomatic missions in other countries. A papal Nuncio is the vatican equivelant of an Ambassador.

Anyways, thought I would share.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
So a muslim kills the pope
then a muslim blows up a bus in NYC
and the muslims attack Israel when they hit Iran.

I can juuuuust about see the headlines now.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   

I take it you have previously read and heard the following;

j.l.navarro.tripod.com...

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by steaming

Yeah, its been an area ive been interested in. Im also curious about the 3 secrets of Fatima.. The last secret that was released has raised controversy. For starters it was released well past when it was suppose to be. There are people who claim to have seen the 3rd secret who claim what the Vatican released was not long enough to be the 3rd secret, among other things...

With Iran running to the goal with their nuclear program, and with their nutjob leadership wanting to usher in the 12th mahdi to start the end times, who knows....

ETA - After reading the source you gave and doing some more research I realized a possible connection, believe it or not, of the 3rd secret (which supposedly talks about the threat to the church) and the second incarnation of the V tv show. At the beginning of that new V, the priest is concerned about faith and mistaking that faith and the visitors. What the priest is concerned about in the beginning of V sounds like what the 3rd secret is supposedly warning about.

Granted a stretch, but I found the parallels interesting enough to mention for others to look at and weigh in.
edit on 12-2-2012 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
How do I star and flag? :<

They should never have put Emperor Palpetine on the throne in the first place.

All joking aside, I fully believe there is corruption at the Vatican. It is a place where men with power dwell. All the masonic symbols do nothing to reassure me either.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by BelowLowAnnouncement
How do I star and flag? :<

They should never have put Emperor Palpetine on the throne in the first place.

All joking aside, I fully believe there is corruption at the Vatican. It is a place where men with power dwell. All the masonic symbols do nothing to reassure me either.

Every organization has corruption in it.. It doesn't mean every person involved is part of the problem.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join