It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our CURRENT World problems and how to fix them

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I hate that I live in a world where I have to be the one to say something, I feel its only common sense that by doing the following our human race will thrive rather than be forced into a "Dog eat Dog" Mentality.

1. Understand and ACCEPT that people all have different beliefs. A belief is a right, because it is a belief. It is fact when you provide hard evidence, you choose your beliefs, preaching is banned but questions about certain beliefs should be encouraged.

2. Eliminate War by understanding if we will thrive as a species we must preserve and work for each other.

3. As a collective group of countries work towards goals together, embrace the differences in your brothers and sisters as we ALL wish a life for future generations. Solve Hunger issues in Africa, Boost the Economy, Build.

4. Research Atlernative power, as humans we usually find something good enough and stick with it till something better comes along....We need to research more potential energy sources, to help sustain and preserve the earth, it never hurts to have more!

5.(My favourite Part)
Research our planet, dont worry about the stars, dont worry about the universe, put all of that on hold right now, we've jumped the gun. We need to learn as much as we can about past civilisations because its so silly how little we really KNOW about our histroy compared to how much there is being discovered everyday. So Comb the Deserts, Escavate them, Explore every INCH of the ocean and our earth..... Then based on your findings, THEN perhaps I will listen with a sharp ear.

If everyone in this world gave up $1, Food crisis' in Africa could be solved.
If everyone in the world gave up $1, We could make equiptemnt to tell us about every in of the ocean floor.

Yet governments spend Billions on War.
You tell me how the People have control over their governments, when the majority of the people I hear talk about the government are unhappy with what is being done by it.

If E.Ts come one of two things will happen;

The world is too busy in our own arguments that if the E.Ts come with less than respective intentions we'll be taken out EASILY

or

Everyone will stop and realise they are now the bottom of the food chain universe-wise and will need to survive as a species by doing the above.

Just think about it.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by SageBeno

Who would collect that dollar from each person to assure every dollar of it went to the topic at hand?

I give 30% of my paycheck to taxes that apparently go nowhere!!

I pay 7% tax on everything I buy, which apparently goes nowhere!!

I pay tax on tax come tax time, and that money apparently goes nowhere!!

Sounds to me like an awesome financial advisor might help more than that dollar from each person!!

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Chrisfishenstein

It would go specifically to funds for the reason you're told.

If we had one United Nations as the government for the world, maybe then we would get somewhere,

People we all felt we would trust.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by SageBeno

1. Understand and ACCEPT that people all have different beliefs. A belief is a right, because it is a belief. It is fact when you provide hard evidence, you choose your beliefs, preaching is banned but questions about certain beliefs should be encouraged.

But some think if you don't believe in their religion you must be killed.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by samkent

This is where a majority vote should come in, I would assume a majority would think that messed up.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
why not just take 499 trillion from the Rothschild family, theyd still have a trillion left.

new topics

top topics

join