It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stop Bashing Us Military Folks.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by sabalsis1972

You are funny dude! My ex-wife is Yugoslavian and her brothers must not be pure blood because I kicked their butts with my two hands and finished them in just a few seconds! One of them had a bat because he wasn't a man. This is why my ex is my ex-wife. Your threats to me, fear me like a fly on my shoulder. If there is one thing you need to understand about an American and its soldiers, we smile in the face of fear! Now go out and make this world a better place to live.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by usmc0311

It is what it is. Nothing can change it now that a few people have decided that it's just bringing up something from the past.

Anyway, from a Squid to a Jarhead, Thanks again.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by malachi777

You are funny dude! My ex-wife is Yugoslavian and her brothers must not be pure blood because I kicked their butts with my two hands and finished them in just a few seconds! One of them had a bat because he wasn't a man. This is why my ex is my ex-wife. Your threats to me, fear me like a fly on my shoulder. If there is one thing you need to understand about an American and its soldiers, we smile in the face of fear! Now go out and make this world a better place to live.

The face of fear?

You are cowards murdering people in countries that have tiny militaries.

The face of fear?

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by hoagy1199

Thank you. Contrary to popular belief us Jarheads love all you Navy guys so thanks.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by malachi777

maybe your ex-wife is mila jojovich (half jew) so you are a lucky bastard,....

you are wrong , and I am right when i say you don t know the real history , but I cannot make here a history lesson because probably will damage your brain , mr malachi777 (by the way you are a religious men yeah!) the id is from bible no? so I let you to be with your" knowledge ", I wish to show you a picture with you SHELL company taking petrol to SS Army that from Ploiesti in 1944 , but is to much for you , sempre fideli...
edit on 10-2-2012 by sabalsis1972 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by usmc0311

Thank you. Contrary to popular belief us Jarheads love all you Navy guys so thanks.

aww. Isnt that special.

Public opinion will continue to turn against you all.

You guys should all find a job that allows you all to look at yourself in the mirror.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by theubermensch

Get educated on your vocabulary, ubbermuncher. We are killing those who are killing innocents. We are killing those who are murdering innocents who cannot defend themselves. We are killing those who are killing others who do not agree with their religion. We are killing those who are trying to kill us. We are killing those who are doing ethnic cleansing. Murder? No, our enemy is murdering, while we are saving!

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Somebody has to get you there

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Do you not have anything better to do? If you despise us so much then why continue this sharade. In my opinion you are just making yourself appear foolish and ignorant. And just so you know. I look at myself in the mirror everyday and have no problem with it. If you actually read my earlier posts you would know what I've said about killing, but I am leaning twoards thinking you were too excited to start bashing that you skipped quite a bit.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   

At lest we can look ourselves in the mirror with pride.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   

As well as treat us on the battle field. Our Corpsman is one of the best men I have ever known. I also have family over in the Navy as well.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by malachi777

Get educated on your vocabulary, ubbermuncher. We are killing those who are killing innocents. We are killing those who are murdering innocents who cannot defend themselves. We are killing those who are killing others who do not agree with their religion. We are killing those who are trying to kill us. We are killing those who are doing ethnic cleansing. Murder? No, our enemy is murdering, while we are saving!

I thought my vocabulary was fine.

If you believe that you are insane. You have no business in the middle east.

When people in the military kill in the past it was justified in their minds because they could tell themselves that they did it for their country. There is something great about that. The people that fought in WW2 are hero's. The people that serve in Afghanistan or Iraq are mercenaries. You know that. Those people are not a threat to your country. Those people are trying to kill you because you invade their land.

It is murder what you are getting paid for.

If it helps you sleep at night telling yourself that you are some hero defending against the evils of the world then god luck. But you and I know that you are paid to murder for a corrupt government. That is fact.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   

The Navy has some nice Hospital ships. I was 5326 and the team medic. Gotta love cross training.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   

I am not a religious man, but I do believe in God, a single creator. Why? Because I have witnessed Him when I was undergoing surgery and the doctors lost me for seven minutes. The United States is not a perfect country and we have many faults. One thing I do know for sure, I would not want to live anywhere else because this country is a country of good people who are willing to risk their lives for me and believe it or not, YOU too! Am I upset with your words? Yes! Would I still risk my life for you if the time were to come? Yes! Why? Because I am an American and this is how we are raised!

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by hoagy1199

At lest we can look ourselves in the mirror with pride.

You are proud of murder?
Proud to take money to invade the land of others in the name of oil?
I dont think you are.
You are looking for comfort.
You are looking for someone to say "There there,its ok,you are a hero not a paid killer.
I understand. You were young,you dont have to blame yourself.
But we know you kill for oil. It has to stop.

And are you suggesting Im not proud? I look in the mirror just fine.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   

I think you will find that I'm older than you think I am. I served from 84 to 90. I don't need you to try to tell me if what I did was right or wrong. Now, I'm off to take my wife to dinner. Good night little one.
edit on 2/10/2012 by hoagy1199 because: added 2 words

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   

ATTENTION!!!!

No name-calling.
No personal attacks.
No side discussions.

Got it???

You are responsible for your own posts.

We expect civility and decorum within all topics - Please Review This Link.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by usmc0311

Do you not have anything better to do? If you despise us so much then why continue this sharade. In my opinion you are just making yourself appear foolish and ignorant. And just so you know. I look at myself in the mirror everyday and have no problem with it. If you actually read my earlier posts you would know what I've said about killing, but I am leaning twoards thinking you were too excited to start bashing that you skipped quite a bit.

Its no 'charade'.

In my opinion I dont care what you write about "killing". I think people like you should be public enemy number 1. You disgust me. I am sickened by members of the military.

You all have blood on your hands. I dont care what bs you use to comfort yourself. You are a mercenary. You do what you are told. You are told to murder. To facilitate murder.

The military personel are what gives corrupt government its power. You fight for them. You are a traitor to your people and a coward. I assume most people that think this would be too nice to say it to you because the truth hurts.

Im telling you what many think of you. You should know. Its only going to get worse.

And how is it foolish to form the opinion that you murder for money.

Do you think the US would be in the middle east if there was no oil?

Exactly.

You 'military folks' need to stop lieing to yourselves.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Fighting for oil? You are obviously uneducated. Do you realize Russia and China have contracts for oil from Iraq, the USA does not? If we wanted their oil, we would have just taken it. It is not about oil, my friend. It is about fighting for world peace. Look at Iraq! Now that we left, thousands have died by Muslims killing Muslims. Look at Syria! Syrians killing their own people! Look at Mogadishu! Africans killing Africans! Look at Iran! Iranian Government killing peaceful protesters. What about Somalia? Kill, kill, kill! You are a fool to think these ridiculous ideas. If there is one thing I know for sure, we would get the oil if we really wanted it!

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join