It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stop Bashing Us Military Folks.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by hoagy1199

I still get skittish when I see a trash pile by the side of the road. Vigilance is something that's never left me.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by hoagy1199

Well thank you for your service. I always wanted to do jump training and halo jumps but not too many quotas for that in the regular infantry. Sounds awsome though.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by malachi777

I know, I wish we could bring them all home though. They could do so much good here at home for us. Maybe one day we will have leaders that actually care about the people.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Echo3Foxtrot

It never goes away. Which isn't always a bad thing.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by usmc0311
reply to post by spav5

I don't judge people by something as simple as an avatar or any other minimal detail. Just becase I am proud to be military doesn't mean that I agree with whats going on either and that is usually what happens.

I am not saying for you to take down your avatar. But for every position I take..there is a slew of people that are willing to confront me about my position. As long as I make those views public..I have to expect that the opposition will speak their mind (even if sometimes they have erroneously lumped me into a category that I do not belong). Even if I had a picture of a kitten as my avatar..there would be someone to make a stand against kittens. Perhaps a "dog" person. It is a little less polarizing than pro-military, anti-military...but it is out there.
Avatars are used by some people to tell their position on something..so some people believe that all avatars tell something about a person(perhaps they do tell something about a person but not always what the viewer thinks).
Peace

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Echo3Foxtrot

I still swerve under overpasses and constantly scan the sides of the road as well. As I said in an earlier post. We may come home ,but the war is never over fo us.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by usmc0311

That one wasn't a training jump. Tigers mean some very serious $%() is about to hit the fan.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by spav5

Yeah I understand your point. It would be nice if people would just look past little stuff and find out about a person before they lash out at them. Good thoughts. Thanks.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
You are welcome more than you guys and girls ever know! We citizens owe our lives to you!

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   

My wife tells me all the time that I still scan my surroundings and am usually alert. You're right, it never ends for us. I didn't even notice I was doing a lot of this stuff.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by malachi777

Thank.

You.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
why is to be shame to pose with NAZI SS signs ??? SIG HEIL !! by the way US ARMY is the Real Nazi Army !! the acting of US Military Complex arround the world since 1945 is a real prove that they are the German army the great ss , so guyz we are not bashing (basini ) the american f army !! hahahaha they will kill everyone on this planet , and they can , so Heil US Army!!!! and f them allll.....

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Id like to say, i am fully behind you, there fella, but the fact of the matter is, we are the USA. The very few of coutries who have seen it all and most have lost there morals. The typical armed serviceman/woman is heavily into things that alot of us see as immoral. You get stuck into war, and have no side, just do as you're told, and these people go to the dark side. It's basic logic that they do so. There is hardly a guidline when they get into the armed services, for most. Barbaric, freaks dealing with things that they would call bs, totally go berserk to allaviate the stresses of war, and fullfill the fantasies on a semi-legal way. It doesn;t take a rocket scientist to understand the ways of man. Most are just bad people, or they wouldn't sign up for this ridiculous wage of war with everyone who doesn't go along with the status quo. Just think, you know, China and Russia are in our sights, it's just a matter of time. Did anyone really do some serious thinking about what is going on? If you did, you would know that they are both enemies of the US if they dont fall into line. LMAO if noone can see that.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by sabalsis1972

Again putting us all in one group and demonizing us. I would also like to thank you for adding even more credence to my original post.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxumusx

Yeah I think russia actually just put out some big words of advice today about the Syrian situation. This crap just never ends.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   

HOOAH!!!
US Army 2001-2005
31R/25Q

Served the first tour of Iraq, spent 4 years in Germany. Not one regret ever.

link   
A lot of our active duty service members are sick and tired of war. Sick and tired of seeing friends being killed or maimed for no reason.

There is no goal or mission to be accomplished in Afghanistan.
Our troops a focused on a single objective right now. And that is bringing everyone home in one piece. And anyone who says any different, hasn't been there yet.

And I'll tell you another thing. If the Govt. thinks they are going to start another war any time soon. There is a good chance the military is going to tell them to go pound sand.

link   

Originally posted by sabalsis1972
why is to be shame to pose with NAZI SS signs ??? SIG HEIL !!

Because there are a few morons out there that have a sick sense of humor? There's a million and a half service people active right now. And you are castigating them for the actions of 10 guys? Jeez, if that's what passes for logic in this day maybe 2012 can't come soon enough.

and f them allll.....

I guess that's your choice. I'd rather thank them but if you have sexual needs, go for it. I think you may be left at the alter though.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoSoul

Thank You for your service my brother from another service. Semper Fi.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   

stop bashing with USS Army or they will kill you all right ! tell me is not true you , you robot (soldier), Heil Obama, Heil America Heil USS NAZI AMERICA ! they are great and shuffling everyday all over the planet like their ancestors the Nazi !! right?? who dare to mocker USS Army?? we will nuke you in a blimp!..We sell Sky-Building in the streets because nobody ever live in it , we have towns empty withot people , but USS Army is arround the world the best army that kill, kill kill...so Alert Stop bashing USS Military Folks !! That`s all folks!

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join