It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is no such thing as "random"?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
The only thing I can add to this is that sometimes when I'm in a certain mood, I turn my iPod to shuffle, and the first song that comes up is usually something that's perfect for what I'm feeling.

Does it happen EVERY time? No. Or else I'd make a god out of my ipod. There are too many factors that goes into coincidences happening that randomosity does deserve a spot in existence.

In other words, it's serves a purpose in the duality we experience.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by 4KAAN

the issue is what everyone seem to think that a relative thing is its absolute reality when it is using it

like everyone use logics to justify smthg or to get it while they are never their logics ends, this is why they miss the whole point that objectively will happen and even the whole point them subjectively believe they got from

anything is ultimately its freedom constancy superiority that keep increasing its matter as a thing positively present

so when u use logics u forget that logics as a thing are their freedom, so what u mean is just relative outcome by using force of will to limited space subjectively focus on, but when logics are free then any use of is making logics getting to its own ends

anything as an object is free constancy then a move from inside necessary generate all kind of moves outside to stay same

it is always the combination of one and all that make existence facts

all is truth as objective freedom reality
one is individual possible move, while if the move is realized then it becomes to truth objective constancy

that is how existence is from absolute truth as the result of total separation between absolute freedom and absolute object

what u also ignore, is that objective constancy since free belong too to absolute freedom realms as absolute truth point picks so it can also initiate a move

it shows how ur preachings about love is nonsense when obviously u have no least recognition of else existence

any else is to all concept while any limited perspective will is to selfish belief of being all one

one is not all when objective existence is, merdas watever criminal god supporting u to stick to that

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by absolutely

No offense, but it is extremely hard to try to get what you are saying because you never end your sentences and they keep going on and on and on and then

you put these spaces in the middle of your sentences to act like a separat

ion of paragraphs or sentences I'm really not sure, also I think that what I am doing right now is pretty random.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
The Great Sixth Principle of Cause and Effect

Chance: The Great Illusion
There is no such thing as chance. The universe and everything happening is in perfect accordance with the law. Nothing ever happens devoid of rhyme or reason. But everything is a continuing flow of various chance related incidents which are our existence in the seemingly endless chain of causes and effects. If chance were what many perceive it to be, the world we live in would have no order, discipline or structure whatsoever. Everything would be subject to an apparent wanton series of events that encompass the masses. The "chance" meeting of your ex-spouse may be for the 2 of you to iron out various negative feelings about one another or to invoke negative feelings about one another for yet a greater cause which in turn will produce a greater effect.
Chance is just another word used to describe universal law in operation, yet it is not recognized as such by the masses. Many people have a hard time grasping the apparent significance of a perfect system of operation with so much apparent injustice in the world. However, by stepping back and looking at the big picture we find that everything is an endless series of causes and effects. "Coincidence" is nothing but another link in the great chain of cause and effect. As the saying goes, "When the student is ready, the teacher will appear". Such is the law.

Causers Instead of Effects
We can be the causers of events instead of the effects by taking control of our thoughts, actions and destiny. There is no escaping cosmic law but this is merely another way of using law against law. All in accordance with karmic responsibility and positive causes.
By taking charge as causers we become the masters of life and mind and can aid humanity in unifying and raising the vibration of the mass mind. The Earth will be a sacred planet some day and we as a planetary humanity will be the cause of this occurrence. Rather than being the effect of ignoring spiritual law and existing in a selfish and animal like manner which will lead to the destruction of us all (having to tread the path from the beginning again). It is important to be masters of mind and teachers of the unenlightened. For the thought you pass on to one, will pass on to another and so on and so on, ad infinitum. True Hermetic initiation is the mastering of causes in order to better effect our humanity and the world as a whole. So become the causers of good events instead of the effects of negative ones. By doing so, we set greater causes in motion on a planetary scale and help the Earth and all its inhabitants rise to the height of heights.

Causation
No act goes without a reaction of some kind and all can see how the universe is but a perpetual changing of events. All laws are in operation to be used against one another skillfully and with the correct mental impressions and energies. Causation is on all planes, planets, dimensions, etc. so we really are in the same boat together. Law is understanding and understanding is Law. Wisdom is the right interpretation of Law and Law the right interpretation of wisdom. Law is all that is, for in everything is it in operation and in every operation it lives. This is not meant to confuse you, for the comprehension of law and a correct understanding by all would make everything change in a blink of an eye.

an excerpt from The Seven Principles of Thoth.
you can read the rest of them on my latest tread... www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by andersensrm

u dont get anything do u, u r proving the point how u cant but mean one thing bc u mean ur absolute freedom from any else concept

can u figure the logics ends that any is exactly same free right then urs? it surely mean that to stay objective u must separate a lot and respect each thing by principle its freedom from else thing

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by absolutely

u dont get anything do u, u r proving the point how u cant but mean one thing bc u mean ur absolute freedom from any else concept

can u figure the logics ends that any is exactly same free right then urs? it surely mean that to stay objective u must separate a lot and respect each thing by principle its freedom from else thing

I still don't have anything your trying say bc ur really hard to under

stand can u figure the way im trying to say this to you bc its hard to understand the way

u write all broken up with absolute

ly no structure im not trying to be

mean or undermine you, and I would like for u to be more clear for me to understand

u when ur trying to say something of importanc

e.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 04:42 AM
link   

the way u separate ur letters said exactly my point, so understand from ur objective realization not others, get under what u do knowing that what u do is superior to u
u cant but mean one thing that is why u separate what would make the whole look one only

under stand in truth is about real inferiority that cant b standing but bc it abstractly recognize that the stand is always superior, so cant b any to
learn to b that way if u mean to use the word under stand literally

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by absolutely

Do you always talk like that???

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by luciddream
Randomness is there...

nothing is 100% or 0%, you could get 99.999999% right about something, but there is still that .00000001%(random %) to still have an outcome, that is random.

Nothing is Absolute, maybe we call it random because we don't understand it yet. Maybe when our mind evolves, we can comprehend that.

I hope you mean nothing that is composed of matter or energy is absolute. There are absolutes, finites such as ourselves, do not possess the sensory detectors capable of acknowledging their structure. Yet everyone with common sense agree absolutes must exist.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by tkwasny

absolutes only exist in concept, not in reality.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by an0maly33

That's the one million dollar question in quantum physics: is there true randomness or is it determined and we don't know how to recognize that.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by andersensrm
reply to post by tkwasny

absolutes only exist in concept, not in reality.

that is totally silly, when existence is only objective and absolute is existence reality

absolute is the way to freedom identification for truth through objective constancy recognition when absolute by definition is free and true existence is objective freedom as true reality is reality freedom

the fact that u cant see absolute facts objectively existing say the wrong relative you are existing through

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
what is more ridiculous is to believe that anyone could conceive absolute

so why all gods are from ever becoming worse evil livings in inventing all kind of lies that might work objectively? no god can conceive absolute

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join