It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Modern Witch Hunt

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   

The Modern Witch Hunt

by: Glargod

This thread was prompted by a post on in5d Alternative NEWS. Andrew Norton Webber - Distilled Liquids and the Pineal Glan ---> LINK

Andrew Norton Webber on A Fireside Chat - Fluoride & Liquid Therapies - November 12th, 2011

As I started watching the video, there was mention that the remedy to our “EGO”(2) blockade was distilled water. I had a slight objection to that. In my mind, the crap(3) that is placed in water, was not present one, two, three hundred years ago. Maybe they had a variant “mind numbing” agent, or maybe the people(sheeple) were sufficiently docile to leave well enough alone who knows. Regardless, the video suggests that it may “release” our natural powers to drink distilled water (not damned bottled stuff). My quam was that since the population WAS drinking clean water centuries ago, why then, was there not more psychics, or empowered man and women?

Later on, that night, it dawned on me. There was several historical witch-hunt (circa 1480 to 1750), one could say an era (Wiki Info). In Europe alone, there was ~35,000 “witches” executed. Lets go back further shall we. There has always been a variety of “empowered” people. Oracles, priests,soothsayer , diviners, prophets, sorcerers, wismen, holy men(1). Now, we do NOT know everyone who was empowered or had visions or clairvoyance abilities. We have no such statistics that I could base my idea on. Time travel is out of my grasp at the moment as well. Sigh.

Here is my theory today.
IF once upon a time, there were many “empowered” people(1)
AND TPTB declared that being empowered was a crime punishable by death (perhaps too many empowered men and women were getting hard to control)
BUT in today’s society, the traditional witch-hunt is morally unacceptable to the masses and would likely cause revolutions of some sort
THEN TPTB MUST invent a subtle way of controlling / executing the “empowered” ones. Namely with food poisoning, light metal pollution, fluoride injection, vaccination, chemical medication, endless mind numbing distractions, random genocides. Making life saving substances and processes illegal.

THE MODERN WITCH-HUNT IS IN FULL FORCE
We have food regulations up the wazoo, chem.-trails, Nazi fluoride, killer vaccines, poison meds, 2000 channels on TV, deaths and wars to no end, litigations that are as harmful as they are stupid.
I suppose that you can draw your own conclusions, or are you too numb already?

(1)
On empowered people

Delphyc Oracle (Pythia) Wiki Source

The Greek oracle at the Temple of Apollo in Delphi (along the slopes of Mount Parnassus) was actually a priestess. She was one of the most authoritative and prestigious seers throughout ancient Greece, and the fact she was a woman said even more for her power as Greece was very male-centered in its power structure

Michel de Nostredame (Nostradamus) Wiki Source

The collected prophecies of the future written by Nostradamus are some of the most widely studied and analyzed in the entire world. Even today, tabloid writers love to look into the works of Nostradamus and try to link it with the present and attempt to align it with the future—either with extreme stretches or with purposeful mistranslations
Edgar Cayce Wiki Source

Edgar Cayce was born at the end of the 1800s in Kentucky. He was one of the founders of the New Age Movement and influenced its teachings (particularly karma, reincarnated souls, astrology, special dietary requirements, holistic medicine, and dream interpretation) even though he died before it really gained momentum and claimed to devoutly follow the Christian religion his entire life.
Baba Vanga Wiki Source

The name finally given to her was Vangelia which came from the Greek Vangelis, meaning “herald of the good news.” It was a common and popular name in that area during the time of her birth. As a young girl a storm pushed her into an abandoned field, filling her eyes with sand and dust. Her very poor family could only afford a partial operation, giving her weak eyesight for most of her life before it failed completely. This loss of sight was said to be the source of her powers as it allowed her to see “invisible creatures” that told her things about happenings of the present in far away places or events of the future

(2)
On EGO

THE POWER OF OUR UNCONSCIOUS MINDS
Awakening the Ego

(3)
On Fluoride

ATS Thread 1 - How to prove to anyone that Water Fluoridation is Bad for us
ATS Thread 2 - A brief look at water fluoridation and the insanity of it
ATS Thread 3 - Why most people may not wake up

HITLER & FLUORIDE added High Dose to Water at Concentration Camps Keep People LIKE WALKING DEAD

Fluoride Was First Used In Nazi Germany

USA admits adding fluoride to water is damaging teeth and has been a big experiment

edit on 10-2-2012 by Glargod because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Good thread man.

While I agree with the idea that fluoride in our water is a bad idea and has proven no use.....

I think the witch hunts that took place back in that time period were primarily because of the Catholic Church.

The Catholic church was dominant during that period and held control over a lot of Europe. Many of the protestants were considered "heretics" and were burned at the stake.

Henry VIII broke away from the Vatican and formed the Church of England, his daughter Mary did not like that .....so when she took over and became queen....the heretics paid for it..and now we say "Bloody Mary"

Either way.... my point being that it's possible a lot of those killed, were at the hands of the ruthless Catholic Church ...simply because they wanted to read the bible in a different tongue.
edit on 10-2-2012 by dplum517 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Very interesting.

There was a thread on here not long ago about how the sun could possibly activate the pineal gland, resulting in an ascension of the mind.

The other point that thread raised was that the various chemicals we're fed daily are calcifying the pineal gland...essentially, rendering it unable to ascend.

This fully supports that theory.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by dplum517
Good thread man.

While I agree with the idea that fluoride in our water is a bad idea and has proven no use.....

I think the witch hunts that took place back in that time period were primarily because of the Catholic Church.

The Catholic church was dominant during that period and held control over a lot of Europe. Many of the protestants were considered "heretics" and were burned at the stake.

Henry VIII broke away from the Vatican and formed the Church of England, his daughter Mary did not like that .....so when she took over and became queen....the heretics paid for it..and now we say "Bloody Mary"

Either way.... my point being that it's possible a lot of those killed, were at the hands of the ruthless Catholic Church ...simply because they wanted to read the bible in a different tongue.

The Church would deem any "empowered" human being as attempting to 'usurp' their god...and so they would 'remove' the threat.

Of course, the threat isn't to God...it's a threat to the authority of the Church. After all, when you have the masses hanging off of your every declaration, it simply wouldn't do to have someone who actually knows what their talking about running around.

Absolute power corrupts absolutely. And thus, the Church has a taste of the power of controlling the colonies...why would they want to lose that control, even if they're wrong?

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   
If it makes you feel any better you aren't the only one who has connected these dots.
You aren't crazy,lol.

I will take it one step further and suggest that TPTB KNOW that they can not stop it from manifesting its self on a global scale all at once in the near future so their next step will be.....

Knowing they are powerless to contain it any longer
a single figurehead, 'Satan' 'antichrist' 'lucifer' 'jesus' will step forward and take full credit once the flood gates to our pineal glands are forever blown open and the awakening of the masses occurs. He will "usher in a new era of peace" my ass. He will take credit for a new era of peace because it is the only thing that CAN be done in order to try and maintain some sense of power and control over the masses.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
You know fluoride is found naturally in fresh water right?

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by JoshF

Yes, but the concentration level is significantly different
Fresh water supplies generally contain between 0.01–0.3 ppm (organic fluoride)
Tap water supplies generally are brought up to 0.6-1.0 ppm (inorganic fluoride
)

Also, the natural fluoride is called fluorite and fluorapatite (organic fluoride)

and the crap used for fluoridation is called siliocofluorides, or sodium fluoride. The toxicity of that stuff is more than lead and On December 7, 1992, the new Environment Protection Agency Lead and Copper Rule went into effect. It sets the maximum contaminant level (MCL) allowed in U.S. drinking water for lead at 0.015 ppm....If lead is worse, than sodium fluoride why is it legal to have 80 times more sodium fluoride in drinking water?
edit on 10-2-2012 by Glargod because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Glargod

Fresh water supplies generally contain between 0.01–0.3 ppm
Tap water supplies generally are brought up to 0.6-1.0 ppm

Not really true...

www.cdc.gov...
Fluoride is a natural element found in rocks and soil everywhere, in fresh water, and in ocean water. In fact, waters in and around the United States have natural fluoride levels that range from 0.1 to more than 12 parts per million.

www.cdph.ca.gov...
Water systems are considered naturally fluoridated when the natural level of fluoride is greater than 0.7 parts per million (ppm).

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by dplum517
Good thread man.

I'm with you on the fluoride, and anyone that scoffs at the evidence is either working for the MAN or a person that has the need to be led through life on a leash.

Witch hunts were driven by the Popes. The first to be taken out were those (mostly women) who practiced medicine, midwifery, botany, all the Crones, no matter their expertise. Once the church and the monks felt that surge of power in northern Europe a new dark age was born, the attack on knowledge, wisdom and spirituality has for 2000 years been most successful.

We are seeing the same thing today, really it has never left us. Public education is a good example, teach us just enough to go out and pay federal taxes so they won't have to burn us at the stake. Take ATS for instance, free spirited thought and inquiry is attacked, and viciously sometimes.

I think what is happening today with the internet laws coming one after another is not due to piracy issues, it is due to the free flow of original thought, suspicions, ideas and conversations,minds are opening once again. Really how many of us here on ATS would have received the education we have on fluoride if we had to rely on libraries and mass media?

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Glargod

Fresh water supplies generally contain between 0.01–0.3 ppm
Tap water supplies generally are brought up to 0.6-1.0 ppm

Not really true...

www.cdc.gov...
Fluoride is a natural element found in rocks and soil everywhere, in fresh water, and in ocean water. In fact, waters in and around the United States have natural fluoride levels that range from 0.1 to more than 12 parts per million.

www.cdph.ca.gov...
Water systems are considered naturally fluoridated when the natural level of fluoride is greater than 0.7 parts per million (ppm).

Sorry sir, anything "dot gov" is toilet paper to me.

thanks for taking the time to research though.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by JoshF

Rather than me listing numerous sources on the fluoridation of public water supplies, I will simply state that I prefer not to be medicated against my will. Those who would like fluoride in your bodies, for what ever reason can obtain it in toothpaste , bottled water, really any kind of prepared liquid on the market. Free choice.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Glargod

So the parts that say that they add flouride to the water is that toilet paper too?
Or how about this thread that you linked to? www.abovetopsecret.com...
They used this as a source www.cdc.gov...

So are you saying you only believe in the .gov websites when they tell you what you want to hear? That sounds like double think to me.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Could be they are trying to suppress something. Like in the bible. Pharaoh wanted every new born baby killed hoping to kill a prophet. Back then they were trying to prevent something from spreading. If 10,000 people learn something new in Australia, people in say Norway would grasp the same concept easier. Kill highly spiritual people, then you dumb down the world. Might even bring about an age of darkness

I see it as the same thing now. All this stuff in the food is controlled by the government. Therefore, they control what we consume. If they put stuff that is detrimental to our mental and physical health, they can keep us down here _ while we are trying to get up her~~

Or maybe stall until they bring about their own prophet to lead us to the blindly to the left, when they know what is right.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   

reply to post by Glargod

So the parts that say that they add flouride to the water is that toilet paper too?
Or how about this thread that you linked to? www.abovetopsecret.com...
They used this as a source www.cdc.gov...

So are you saying you only believe in the .gov websites when they tell you what you want to hear? That sounds like double think to me.

Do you know how to tell when a government body lies? its lips are moving.

I simply distrust EVERYTHING (I am not prejudice) the government has to say (thus dot gov entities)

As for making reference the the "thread I linked to" and its content, well, I was providing a link to a discussion that had previously occured, whereby I had no intention in having the same discussion again. it was an indirect link to a dot gov entity.. oops and oh well, the discussion within the thread survived.

you're nit picking

IMO witch hunt (the topic) is on. with or without fluoridation of water.

new topics

top topics

join