It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Direct relation to PR 1/28/2012 craft if sky evidence

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   
RE-POST-DIRECT COORILATION
FOUND IT!
quick description- here is corroboration from the same exact night of what I got on tape. This vid is completely in spanish, so if anyone needs me to translate, done. They are explaining the exact same details I did. This is incredible. Camuy (where this video is shot) Is about 40-45 minutes inland, a direct straight shot from San Juan and the islet where I shot my video. It is considered (central) PR. Kind of in the sticks. (here they call it el campo)
This video shows two separate things in the sky. I threw it on 1080p and wide screen two. You can see it doing the same thing it does in the cell phone vid I caught. The craft in this video appears much higher up because the video is taken at ground level, as apposed to my video taken on a terrace 7 stories up. You see the craft (visible by light, which is the same flame colored orange color i spoke of) (and the people in the video say it looks like a flame to) stop and hover, then start moving again once a second comes into frame.

If I feel this post isn't seen by everyone on this thread, I am absolutely re posting in a new thread. This is corroborative evidence from central PR, thus adding to my factual documentation of what occurred that night on the coast. Same day, same time, 40 min away? Dope.
NOTE: i cant seem to get the link in the player on this comment. so here is the link to the youtube vid
www.youtube.com...
and second vid
www.youtube.com...
So what do we think now?
edit on 10-2-2012 by Lookingsky11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Lookingsky11

So what do we think now?

I think you've just posted a video of lanterns .

Here's some more

edit on 10-2-2012 by gortex because: edit to add video

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Holy crap! You've done it, of all of the videos of lights in the sky this one is by far the best. Why did I just waste 2 minutes of my life to see a video of which the likes I've seen several hundred times. Please delete this.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

That flew in from san juan coast? I mean that's what the onlooker in the video states" came in from direction of san juan" ? same date and time as what we were seeing?

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Wheelindiehl

Hey listen, charlie murphaaay,,NEW COUCH! lolol--when you compare to my vid, doesn't peak any interest?

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

I've seen those enough to say thats not Chinese lanterns , lanterns have dark spots and flickering, when zooming in you can see the sack also lanterns don't last that long they quit within several minutes,these lights have a constant glow and don't flicker at all , they look like the Chinese/ Thai lanterns and easily mistaken...Its something else....

edit on 21/12/2010 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 21/12/2010 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Please add this to your existing thread HERE.. Only one thread per topic and since this is in direct relation to your other thread....it can be added there.

Closed.
edit on February 10th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

top topics

join