It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nat Rothschild loses libel action against Daily Mail

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Anyone put them down for the great gold robbery of the century....
The japanese gold, buried in the Phillipines at the end of the war....the entire loot of china.....
There is reason to believe that they have engineered the greatest gold rip off of history piling up nearly 80 % of the worlds gold from loot taken in two world wars, and after in the bretton woods agreement....
These people are traitors to humanity,

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Silcone Synapse

how about

'from the town of frankfurt
are they the bringers of atrocity?'

f

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   

1) subversion and bankrupting USA the greatest nation on earth
reply to post by ludwigvonmises003

Sorry, that's Great Britain, not it's former colony. Used live up to it's name, their grievous meddling did a lot to tarnish it.
edit on 11/2/12 by Morg234 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
The amazing thing is that these accusations set forth in this topic are basically all pretty well documented and proven. though it takes the "research".

I am still in total disbelief about this family. How can one! One friggin family mastermind so much #. I mean, you would almost start belief that they are reptiles!

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Look at this faggot! Is this one of the guys controlling this world? Just look at that # t face! I just can't believe this!

edit on 11-2-2012 by dadgad because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by dadgad
Look at this faggot! Is this one of the guys controlling this world? Just look at that # t face! I just can't believe this!

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Nat Rothschild who? Huh? In control of the worlds gold, WHAT!? All that gold belongs to the Annunaki the true owners, they will pay him a visit. His body might appear missing or on the daily mail sometime because you just can't shortchange an immortal. I'm highly suspicious this guy would be a fool if he has behind the scene royal connections.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   
A study of these and similar events reveals a personality profile, not just of the Rothschilds, but of that special breed of international financiers whose success typically is built upon certain character traits. These include cold objectivity, immunity to patriotism, and indifference to the human condition.

The Rothschild Formula may be briefly summarized as follows:

1. War is the ultimate discipline to any government. If it can successfully meet the challenge of war, it will survive. If it cannot, it will perish. All else is secondary. The sanctity of its laws, the prosperity of its citizens and the solvency of its treasury will be quickly sacrificed by any government in its primal act of self-survival.
2. All that is necessary, therefore, to insure that a government will maintain or expand its debt is to involve it in war or the threat of war. The greater the threat and the more destructive the war, the greater the need for debt.
3. To involve a country in war or the threat of war, it will be necessary for it to have enemies with credible military might. If such enemies already exist, all the better. If they exist but lack military strength, it will be necessary to provide them the money to build their war machine. If an enemy does not exist at all, then it will be necessary to create one by financing the rise of a hostile regime.
4. The ultimate obstacle is a government which declines to finance its wars through debt. Although this seldom happens, when it does, it will be necessary to encourage internal political opposition, insurrection or revolution to replace that government with one that is more compliant to our will. The assassination of heads of state could play an important role in this process.
5. No nation can be allowed to remain militarily stronger than its adversaries, for that could lead to peace and a reduction of debt. To accomplish this balance of power, it may be necessary to finance both sides of the conflict. Unless one of the combatants is hostile to our interests and therefore, must be destroyed, neither side should be allowed a decisive victory or defeat. While we must always proclaim the virtues of peace, the unspoken objective is perpetual war.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   

lol it looks like he just ate a warhead.

I wonder what its like living a day as a rothschild

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pelvi

lol it looks like he just ate a warhead.

I wonder what its like living a day as a rothschild

So do I, really do.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Droidinvoid
A study of these and similar events reveals a personality profile, not just of the Rothschilds, but of that special breed of international financiers whose success typically is built upon certain character traits. These include cold objectivity, immunity to patriotism, and indifference to the human condition.

The Rothschild Formula may be briefly summarized as follows:

1. War is the ultimate discipline to any government. If it can successfully meet the challenge of war, it will survive. If it cannot, it will perish. All else is secondary. The sanctity of its laws, the prosperity of its citizens and the solvency of its treasury will be quickly sacrificed by any government in its primal act of self-survival.
2. All that is necessary, therefore, to insure that a government will maintain or expand its debt is to involve it in war or the threat of war. The greater the threat and the more destructive the war, the greater the need for debt.
3. To involve a country in war or the threat of war, it will be necessary for it to have enemies with credible military might. If such enemies already exist, all the better. If they exist but lack military strength, it will be necessary to provide them the money to build their war machine. If an enemy does not exist at all, then it will be necessary to create one by financing the rise of a hostile regime.
4. The ultimate obstacle is a government which declines to finance its wars through debt. Although this seldom happens, when it does, it will be necessary to encourage internal political opposition, insurrection or revolution to replace that government with one that is more compliant to our will. The assassination of heads of state could play an important role in this process.
5. No nation can be allowed to remain militarily stronger than its adversaries, for that could lead to peace and a reduction of debt. To accomplish this balance of power, it may be necessary to finance both sides of the conflict. Unless one of the combatants is hostile to our interests and therefore, must be destroyed, neither side should be allowed a decisive victory or defeat. While we must always proclaim the virtues of peace, the unspoken objective is perpetual war.

This is so evil.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   

No fan of the guy but 'faggot' isnt an appropriate word to use dude.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by ComeFindMe

Why not?

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by DBCooper71
Well it just go's to show that these "people" aren't as powerful as everyone think's they are.

No, just the opposite, they do things like this deliberately so that people (like yourself) will THINK they aren't so powerful.

Sun Tsu, Art of War. Classic tactic, skillful deception. Pretend to be strong when you are weak, and as in this case, pretend to be weak when you are strong.

If they were really losing any battles they'd be hanging from trees.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Why not?

Because its an incredilby derogatory term that is used against gay people, or to insinuate someone is gay in a negative way.

There are plenty of other words that could have been used that would have been more appropriate (and less derogatory / homophobic).

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Why not?

Because its an incredilby derogatory term that is used against gay people, or to insinuate someone is gay in a negative way.

There are plenty of other words that could have been used that would have been more appropriate (and less derogatory / homophobic).

I disagree. I like the word, it has force. There are so many words that I'm culturally not allowed to use because it might offend someone. People nowadays are offended by anything. When I curse using the word cancer (very common here in Holland) people with cancer are offended. When I say Jezus Christians are offended, when I say b i t c h women are offended. It never ends.

I'm not anti-gay, nor homophobic. I am a strong supporter of gay rights, but nonetheless enjoy using the word faggot. Can't help it.

edit on 15-2-2012 by dadgad because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by dadgad

Well thats a tremendous shame (also, never heard of the word 'cancer' being used as a curse word!)

You may like using the word, but with respect that's just a little selfish given English is hardly a language of a few words.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join